Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

L-Glutamine

Hi all
    Ive been thinking taking L-Glutamine to help with cravings and a multivitamin for a boost to my system. Has anyone had good or bad results with either or any advi
    ce? Thanks

L-Glutamine

Hi pooks. I take chewable L-glut on an empty tummy for sugar cravings and I think it works quite well. I still want sweets (sort of to replace the wine I used to drink) but I'm able to resist) and I think it's the L-glut that help. Give it a try - it's fairly benign and won't hurt you.
    Ask yourselves, would you rather be a non drinker with an occasional desire to drink or a drinker with a constant desire to stop doing it?
    (quote from Bean )

Goal: Survival

Comment

L-Glutamine

Hi pooks. I quit AL recently and have had NO cravings at all. I take 2 tsp of L-Glut powder three times a day- well actually I am down to twice a day now, but take it in a smoothie type drink in the morning and then just in an inch of water the other times. I missed it a couple of times in the first week when I had quit and really did notice a difference re the AL - I still didn't get actual cravings but the L-Glut made it much easier for me. I have tried it before and had no luck with it but this time I took it regularly and in a higher dose. i do think it really does help but would recommend the powdered rather than tabs.

good Luck!

Sun X
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

L-Glutamine

Pooks! L glut really helps!!!!
        I am the master of my fate . I am the captain of my soul.

Had 10 weeks AF from 9-11-11 to 11-24-11

AF since 2/20/12

Goal no.1 - 1 week DONE !

Goal no.2 - 2 weeks.

Goal no.3 - 30 days.

Gaol no.4 - 10 weeks .

Comment

Working...
        X