Macks and Lisa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Macks and Lisa

Just wanted to say hi to macks and Lisa....i know thay are going through a rough time and i just want to let them know that we are here for them when they feel ready to return.

Love and best wishes to you both...be stong

Lou-Lou x x x x x
    "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Macks and Lisa

Thanks for that Lou,

I am missing them too ....
    sigpicXXX

Comment

Macks and Lisa

I was JUST thinking of them too. Lots of love to you both!
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Macks and Lisa

Macks and Lisa,

I hope you two are well, hope to see you soon.

Take Care
        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Macks and Lisa

Yes, I'm definitely missing the Mackeral family, too. Thinking of you Macks and Lisa--waiting for your return. Take care of yourselves. Love to you and your family in this difficult time. XOXOX
          AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Macks and Lisa

Hullo

Don't know either of you yet but looking forward to your postings. New to this obviouslym - but LUVIN IT!! Lorna xx
            Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Macks and Lisa

Hiya All,

Its been a bit up and down in the Mackeral house latley...We havnt been posting much for a few reasons...I hit the drink quite bad again after my grandad died last week...But i have knocked that on the head since last Friday...The funeral is the day after tomorrow...As the eldest granchild (31) i have been asked to be one of the people to carry his coffin which i am very proud to do..I just hope i can keep it together and do him proud while i do it.

We have been back and forth to manchester ( a 200 mile round trip ) over the last week so time to post has been put on hold for a while...We leave for the funeral tomorrow so it will be a couple of days before we get back to normal..

On the drink side of it Lisa hit me with a few home truths that i needed to hear...and i'm glad she did...It was like i was stuck in reverse and going back to where i was 12 months ago...A short sharp shock did the trick....I have no intention of drinking ever again...but i'm worried how i will feel at the wake...I dunno...We will see what happens..I'm just gonna play it by ear on that day..

I'm missing normality...And MWO like mad....I hope things get back to normal soon.....

Lots of love as always...Macks:l
              I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
              One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Macks and Lisa

Thanks Mike
                I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Macks and Lisa

Macks, my condolences to you and your family on your loss.

We all know that you (and Lisa) are going through a difficult time right now, and we are pulling for you. You're in our thoughts and prayers....
                  Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

Macks and Lisa

Macks,
                    Glad you checked in. I have been thinking of you and what you and your family have been going through. I am so close to my grandparents as well. It's such a great loss.

Take all the time you need and we will welcome you and Lisa back with open arms.

Much love
                    Beaches
                    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Macks and Lisa

Hey Macks -So sorry for what you are going thru. You and Lisa take care of each other.

I've miss seeing you round here too.
                      Lisa

Comment

Macks and Lisa

Yes, take care Macks and Lisa--you and your family are in my prayers

Victoria
                        It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
                        James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Macks and Lisa

Macks

So lovely to hear from you, i know you two are going through a horrid time at the moment......dont ever forget that im here for either of you if you ever need someone to sound off too.

Love you both millions

Lou-Lou x x x x
                          "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Macks and Lisa

Thinking about the two of you...not true...your whole family...I know it's a big one... much love and support
                            Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Macks and Lisa

Macks & Lisa, thinking of you and all the family...
                              sending many hugs & prayers.
                              :h :l Judie
                              The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Working...
                              X