Stop, Stop! My Addictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop all of you - stop being so funny and wonderful. I can't get any work done!

My addictions are:
    1. MWO
    2. Gardening
    3. Biking

Forget about my snow skiing addiction - it's the wrong time of year! And oh yes, I'm addicted to alcohol, but that I love living without.

It's the middle of final exam week at my college and I have a ton of exams, term papers, lab notebooks, etc. to grade today. BORING!! Yesterday I slipped terribly and spent the day gardening, biking, and visiting MWO. It was wonderful. Now today I have to sit down and really get some work done.

I can lock all the doors and keep myself in the house today, I guess. But my computer is still here. I am asking all of you to just shut up for a few days and let me get my work done!! You are all just too funny for me.

LoveXXX
    Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

I can't promise as I too, am addicted. I am an MWO addict. Hand rising!!!! LMAO...

Comment

Addicted as well
      1 MWO and all my good griends here!
      2 Shoes
      3 My Dogs
      If only my dogs could wear shoes and talk to me about sobriety, life would be amazing!
      smiles
      Mar

Comment

mags i wish you would talk to my hubby he has a pile of marking and he's watching league of extraordinary gentlemen with my son, which means he'll be marking all evening grr
        addicted to
        1. MWO
        2. the sims
        3. MWO

Comment

Mags we will try and be quiet....

MWO
          Being outside
          MWO

I keep coming full circle don't I?
          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

You see I need to get a laptop so these 2 addictions stop fighting over each other.
            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Yes Beaches, I see the conflict. You do need a laptop!!!

And the last thing I need to suck me back in to MWO was the Photo Gallery. Gads, there is no hope.

Comment

I am shutting up in honor of Mags. Okay, you all know that is BS. I don't think I know how to shut up. I still think we could get RJ in a civil suit and sue for loss of earnings due to spending too much time here.
                I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

I am most concerned about loss of exercise. I have tried to fit my laptop on the treadmill and it does not work.

Comment

The dreaded Photo Gallery, I am finished now. Do you see how much time I have been here today and it's great outside. I must go....and I won't. I agree with Lushy...I need some type of restitution.

Comment

Does this make RJ a dealer? I too was sucked in while I was drunk and vunerable...
                      bear
                      What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
                      ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

I just found the photo galery 2 days ago - I didn't realise it was new, just thought I'd been missing things - so, another very good reason to postpone housework, ignore schoolwork, fight with girls over the computer, go to bed late, get up early, call in a takeaway, take the phone off the hook, cancel the hot date (yeh, right - chance would be a fine thing!) - yep, definitely another MWO junky here!

Sorry Mags, we'll try and keep the noise down!
                        :rays: Arial

Last first day - 15th April 2012
                        Goals:
                        Days 1-7 DONE
                        Days 8-14 DONE
                        Days 15-21 DONE
                        30 days DONE
                        60 days
                        100 days

Comment

I've just been checking out the gallery. Simey, great photos! It's nice to put a face to a name!

Scoob
                          :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

I love the photo gallery too, especially the photos of all of you here. When I'm techo-savvy enough I'll also post a few. What fun.

Julie

Comment

How do you find the photo gallery??
                              It's a brand new day!

Comment

Working...
                              X