read me.... THIS IS NOT MY POST.,, THIS IS NOT A POST FROM SPUDDLEDUCK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MYWAYOUT PEOPLE... THIS IS NOT A POST FROM ME... NOT ANYTHING TO DO WITH ME. I DONT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON. POST SAYS SPUDDLEDUCK NEED HELP... THIS IS NOT A POST FROM ME IN ANY WAY AT ALL. I HAVE HEARD ABOUT SOME TROLLL SPAMM FOLK I DO NOT UNDERSTAND.///// WHAT I DO KNOW IS THAT . WHOEVER IS SAYING THAT,, IT IS NOT ME...... YOU KNOW ME AS WHO U AM. AND YOU KNOW I WOULD NOT BEHAVE AS THE PERSON WHO IS BEING ME IS. X
    Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
    Keep passing the open windows

Spuddle, I am confused as well. How could this be? Have you sent an email to the administrator?

Comment

Spud, this is a post from LB on this thread of yours https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9...ml#post1615634 - I think you had copied and pasted it as a quote, and then didn't finish your post.

I hope you're ok - are you?
      14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Spuds, you know we all care about you here but I think there are more problems going on besides drinking. Have you thought about seeing a counselor? I am really worried about the things you write when you are drinking.

We hate to see you going thru this. Please do something to get yourself better, you deserve it.
        AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

Hi Spuds!

Are you saying the "What I did with AL" thread was not started by you?
          :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Working...
          X