X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God has a sence of humor......

Funny things

Ok here is one for you. Just two days ago I got off of work early and started drinking. I decided to go to Walmart, (drunk shopping). When I got out of Walmart, a bum came up and asked me for money. Since I had a happy buzz on, I happily handed over a 5 dollar bill.

How ironic a sober bum would ask a drunk for money. If he only knew the troubles I have too!
    I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

I was serving a beer @ work last night, and had filled it really full... all the way to the brim. I laughed when I set it on the table & said, "Oh sorry, I guess I thought I pouring that one for me".

Then of course... I did the same thing to the same guy with his chowder... so of course .. I had the same comment!

Kinda suprised they didn't ask me to join em!
      The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Today, (10 am) I went to the corner shop to get a paper.
        When I got to the till, there was a drunk lady who knows me, in front of me short of 7p for a can of cider.
        Dilema.
        Do I help her out, or do I get up on my high (mental) horse and ignore this person's plight?
        She was desperate. I gave her the 7p.
        Did I do wrong?

Comment

That's a tough one Popeye, I think you did the human thing...the kind thing. Buffy

Comment

I agree Popeye I would have helped too especially because she knows you.
            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

I had lots of eye openers last night when I went out to the bars to celebrate my birthday and thanks to Topa I stayed sober and my friends and what seemed to be the rest of the crowd did not. However I watched people fall off bar stools, get in fights, others being helped out of the bar because they couldn't walk and the most interesting was the lead singer of the band came into the bathroom and said I am going to puke. I said "well thank you that's nice" and she proceeded to explain to me how she has a knack of doing it very quietly and asked me to stay and listen to see if she was actually being quiet.

I had many flashbacks "of the day"...actually "of my day"
              "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Wow, guys, that is great.
                It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
                James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Happy Birthday Beaches.....very eye opening I am sure. I have it all in my mind now too....yuck

Comment

Pops, I would have done the same thing.
                    Meow-Meow
                    MonaKitty

Comment

"God stops!"............
                      "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Popeye, I would have given it to her as well....

Comment

Working...
                        X