montag 14th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

montag 14th

hurray ...Im here ..computer let me in ..tho fair to say it isnt the computer,its the bumf that you dont see thats the issue...anyways ...a good morning to you all..how are we ?all goodly well I hope...at the dentist today,as well as the grand finale of gettin last minute things today...so on we go ...big brew time....

hiya bear how are you then?when do you finish work?when you were out the other night ...did you notice ..a)any change in your attitude, b) think any differently towards those drinking? or d)still harbouring ..I wish thoughts?

ok how many looked for a c) my attempt at joviality at 6.45 am..

hey pie how are you then?hope all is well in doggy land and family wise ..

hiya ns likewise...hope all is well

hiya pauly..how are you then?all good?is that the chrimbo shopping done then?I think you are right about the attitude too ....I can only speak pour moi..but it doesnt feel like it to me...in fact there are a coupla times I have had to kick myself out of it with doom n gloom thotz..bottom line is ..only you can do that tho....have a smiley face day...

hiya kuya..hows the green and verdant pastures of North Island today?..more so hows you..and business? have you and daughter done the teenage truce?be welll and have a great day

hiya det ...snow????best idea just watch some fillums!!!!!I recorded Convoy last night ..havent seen that for yonks!!!

hey sam how did you get on at market then?all good mate ,,,and a few toons to follow?best of luck in tracing those missing years!!

hiya Lav ...looks like a great day was had by all!liked the fire engine..Santa now has shares in anheuser!!nice horses too..but thats to be expected ...(clydesdales ..originally from Scotland) ..I digress brew time..did you get your embroidery implements of Scottish origin sorted ...Mac hines .......oh dear its getting worse!!!!!

right peeps off I go for some sense tablets..be good

On my way to work early this morning I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Louisa Johnson. I approached her and offered my congratulations on her success in the X factor.

"Thank you" she smiled "Would you like my autograph?"

"No thanks" I replied "Just a sausage and egg McMuffin and a coffee please"

I met the inventor of the trampoline.

Nice guy.

But a bit jumpy.

They say a camera will add ten pounds to you, so don't eat cameras.

I always feel a bit sad when I take down the Christmas lights.

But they'll look better on my house.

Comedy is all about how you look at things.

For example, Kim Jong-un is funny as fck.......if you're outside North Korea.

WHY I AM SO TIRED

For a couple years I've been blaming it on iron poor blood, lack of vitamins, dieting and a dozen other maladies. Now I found out the real reason. I'm tired because I'm overworked.
    The population of this country is 237 million. 104 million are retired. That leaves 133 million to do the work.
    There are 85 million in school, which leave 48 million to do the work.
    Of this, there are 29 million employed by the federal government.
    This leaves 19 million to do the work.
    Four million are in the Armed Forces, which leaves 15 million to do the work.
    Take from the total the 14,800,000 people who work for State and City Government and that leaves 200,000 to do the work.
    There are 188,000 in hospitals, so that leaves 12,000 to do the work.
    Now, there are 11,998 people in Prisons. That leaves just two people to do the work.
    You and me . . . and you're sitting there reading jokes.

Yo' Mama is so stupid, she thinks a quarterback is a refund

A guy walks into a post office one day to see a middle-aged, balding man standing at the counter methodically placing "Love" stamps on bright pink envelopes with hearts all over them. He then takes out a perfume bottle and starts spraying scent all over them. His curiosity gets the better of him and he goes up to the balding man and asks him what he's doing.
    "I'm sending out 1,000 Valentine's Day cards signed, 'Guess who?'"
    "But why?" asks the man.
    "I'm a divorce lawyer."
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Great jokes tonight Mick! LOL I truly don't know where you keep finding this stuff from

I am truly ready for a Christmas break now...the world and its wife are annoying the bejesus outta me!

Still on course for a trip to the UK in Jan/February Mick, just waiting for the solicitors to decide to finance the trip from my mother's estate.

MAE Abbers, keep your cool, relax and enjoy the season...it is supposed to be fun!

Comment

good morning all
      how is everyone today? Bright eyed and bushy tailed? (one of my mom's favorite expressions) Thanks for the jokes and brew, Mick. Found a description of the missing piece, found a plat in an old will book. It referenced the name of the missing piece as an adjoiner, so I finally had a name to research! So exciting.... well for me anyway.

My old business partner and I finished our last job Saturday, so that's just about it there, decided to start my own little survey company as the farm visiting job is part time with a 6 months duration. We'll see how it goes. I should think about retiring some time but not ready just, in many ways.

Not much happening other than the doing it part. Hope everyone had a good weekend and anxiously awaiting S Clause's arrival.

Sam
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Good Monday morning Abbers!

We are all fogged in around here so I am not rushing to get out anywhere. It's hard enough driving around here on a clear day, ha ha!

Thanks for the coffee & the jokes Mick
        Glad your computer is behaving today. Hope the visit to the dentist went as well as possible. Are you leaving tomorrow for fun in the sun??

Kuya, I am not completely ready for Christmas yet but I am ready for it to be over with, if you know what I mean
        Think of all the fun you will have on your trip to the UK early next year!

Sam, it is hard to think about being 100% retired. I like being retired part-time, ha ha!! I hope you find just enough to keep yourself happily busy!

Hello to the rest of the crew.
        I will probably check in later tonight. Have a great AF day everyone.

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody,I'm with you Lav on the ready for it to be over,I completely forgot about ANTS! Gonna write it on my hand I'm not trying to be negative, just yesterday at K-mart(yes I shop there) there was so much packed in there,it was hot,I couldn't decide what to get and that damn song by the chipmunks was on"Christmas, Christmas time is here!!" It just threw me for a loop,plus trying to pay bills+shop is a pain in the arse,the cheapest turkey was $39! At thanksgiving I only paid $13,shoulda bought 2 then and saved itso we'll probably just have ham,but I wanted turkey too oh well,other than that I'm doing ok,sounds like we all are, hope everyone has an easy Monday
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

hey everyone,quick whizz in after work,getting bit of a sore throat,and feeling lazy so in pjs straight from work and plan to write a few christmas cards and that's it

Mick - I had a mixture,mostly i tried to concentrate on others,what they were saying rather than any nerves I felt. Part of me felt I was missing out BUT I know that is BS and just a thought/not fact so I didn't entertain it. I think thats what's massively changed is my attitude towards booze and also to any ' ooh just one' thoughts. I don't try and suppress it but just watch it like it's on a screen - then it seems to fade.I used to spend so much energy arguing why not/why i could that i'd end up drinking sometimes just to end the tiring internal battle. I wouldn't say I've accepted i can never drink again,as never is too long,I'm just focusing on not having one today.
            one day at a time

Comment

MAE All. Mick, thank you for providing answer choice "C". I'd have been looking for it all day!

Unbelievably, I have managed to excuse myself from family gift exchange after all, with no apparent hard feelings. Hallelujah, and such a relief.

The cold in the cold front came through here yesterday, Lav and Sam, so be on the lookout for it.

Hey Pauly, we used to have K-Mart here, but not anymore.

Kuya, your comment about Sunday Christmas shopping had me laughing. Hope it went more smoothly than expected.

Only easy stuff on my list today, so should be a good one. Gone are the days when the list included: buying booze, hiding booze, drinking booze, recovering from booze ... Goodbye and good riddance to that madness.

Comment

Happy Frozen Monday ABerooooooos!

dang, 11F this morning and a snowy bunch of fun trying to load the truck for big trip starting tomorrow morn. Going to be a looong day
                so hoping for as little snow on the roads as possible.

Mick, 'convoy' from the 70's? not sure if i've even seen that.

well, short one here... gotta pack the rest of me undies....

be well peeps
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                X