wednsdi 24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wednsdi 24

morn all ...and how are we today then?yesterday over here was abs fantastic,sun was out and everything....cut and laid inset slab,pulled out clothes pole complete with concrete end,and resited it in the garden,this time so that it canbe put in and taken out as I wish.....right in the corner of the grass,hammered a piece of wood into the ground,to a depth about 3 ft,then took that out and sunk a piece of 2" down pipe into the hole ...bingo ..pole fits into it every time...and then....cleaned up,picked up a half brick ,and click..the back went .its like a comedy of errors!!!and it gets worse..I bought a back support with tourmaline stones and magnets in it,so put that on...after a while it was painful...little did I realise that tourmaline in direct contact with skin burns!!!what a clown..so today is take it easier day....

any ways brew time ...as he hobbles to the coffee pot!!

hiya pie...wow thats a good project..dont know what your house is like,but make sure you check the walls arent load bearing, and housing loads of services ie water leccy before chopping them out!!for me the hardest part is the drainage and flooring,but Im sure you will do it..is it still lashin doon and blowin a hooley there?

hiya ppqp...he sounds like a real gonk..as for the online screw up....I would pass that buck right up to him...as long as he is in that seat ,he has ultimate responsibillty whether he wants it or not..please dont take the world on your shoulders while he skips around doing bugger all!!

hiya Lav...hows you today then?all good I hope...brew time,here you are..did you get much done yesterday?

Pauly ..I think you hit it on the head with your comment..he has got work issues..I think that he aint happy at work ,the fact that youve quit drinking feels like his cards are tumbling down!!..when I quit I was determined that I was going to do it ..Julie never even really knew...all she knew was that I wasnt drinking my coupla cans ?of strong beer at night...(she didnt know about the vodka I was swigging daily)I was determined to do it irrespective of cost to me..as it happens it worked really well...and you know what?I got my support here ...not her ,no one else...right here..as time went on she remarked that I had changed for the better etc...and I felt so prud that I had done it.....I never involved her in it ..never jammed not drinking down her neck..not literally!!and now we are at..I dont drink,she used to drink wine.. a fair bit..but now she drinks vodka..so we have a bottle of voddy in the house,which doesnt bother me at all..she has one shot of 25?ml per night and has got an app on her phone recording her drinking pattern..she is chuffed and keeps showing me its in the green every day!!so yes your life will and can change,all I will say is use here not him as your main support!!

hiya Sam ...hows you then?yep its a comedy of errors with me...its not the chance of injury ..but the level with me!!..

look at these...up at my friends farm....

20160223_132719.jpg

20160223_132742.jpg

hiya kuya ..how are things progressing?how are you?

hiya det n ns hope all well with you...

right folks gotta dash...well move slowly!!will jump in later in I can with some jokes!!
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

OMG ..... so very tired but got a lot of stuff done. Spoke to coroner. Sorted stuff with solicitor. Tried to get head around everything.

So very tired, really need a cry and a break.

Comment

morning all
      looks like a spring sort of rain day here in ol Virginny. Rain, thunderstorms, then turning cooler and windy.. sounds like March to me. Glad I got a little more firewood on the porch!

Mick, dang, you'll end up hurt if you're not careful. Hope you do take it easy. Once that back throws in the towel you throw in the trowel.

Kuya, sure feel for you, I know you'll plug on and get er done but there's a lot going on there. Somewhere in there you have to place time for yourself. Thinking of you.

gotta dash, waves to all good folks stopping by.
      Sam
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

A "take it easier" day sounds like a good plan for you, Mick. The wall I need to open up does appear to be load bearing, so will have to deal with that. On the other hand, no electric or plumbing in there. I'll surely hire out the complicated stuff.

Kuya, for you. Let the tears fall, my friend.

Morning, Sam!

I'm off to meet with realtor today for selling advice. Greeting to all yet to stop by.

Comment

Good morning Abbers, it's Hump day

Mick, you need someone (like a guardian angel) hovering over you to stop you before you damage yourself permanently. Be careful old man, haha!!
          Glad you are getting so much done though. I did get a good bit of work done yesterday & have more today, yay! Tomorrow I go watch my granddaughter al day.

Pie, I hope you can find a good contractor to help & guide you through that bathroom remodel. You are a brave one

Sam, we are expecting thunderstorms later with a high of 60 degrees - sounds like spring is getting closer. Here comes the mud!!!

kuya, I hope you are getting some much needed rest. Keep your spirits up, this whole thing will pass & just become a piece of your personal history :hug:

Pauly, I hope you are OK today & feeling strong.

Greetings to everyone & sending wishes for a great AF day for all.

Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody,yes Mick slooow down just a bit Kuya,its best to get those emotions out,use the Kleenex Pie gave you and sob away if you can,a lot of times I feel like cryingbut the tears don't come,constipated tear ducts Hahahaha! Speaking of eyes how are yours PQ? Sam,thanks for the post last night,I'm a completely different person drinking,loud,obnoxious but funny and like to dance around and be crazy,now I'm more reserved but that's the REAL me,always has been and I'm happy with her,I think hubs will eventually get used to her again,time will tell, I'm not gonna drink over this so y'all get that thought out of your heads,hope we all have a great Wednesday, much love to all
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE all! Mick you feel better. Take a "lazy" day. Nobody cares and if they do, then you Don't. Hey Pie if you need a reciprocating saw you should just by one they're good for everything and will literally last forever. I use mine to prune trees and bushes even.
              The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
              Friedrich Nietzsch

Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man.
              Benjamin Franklin

http://www.theendofmyaddiction.org

Comment

MAE ALL.....

Mick...thanks for kicking us off and hope that you had a easy day. Guess reading the instructions would have prevented the tourmaline burn but I guess that's a guy thing. LOL (Don't hit me!) Yup that's me, taking the world on my shoulders but came close to saying f**k it. On-line registration still screwed up, mega phone call/emails regarding confirmations then the so called accounted decided to install an update in the middle of the day and aborted all of us. So the boss announced he's booking the afternoon off as a vacation day.

KY...I hope you had a good cry! It does help sometimes. Make sure you look after yourself.

Sam...didn't you know it's not spring till the tax man comes calling. LOL

Pi...hope the realtor visit was positive. You too take care of yourself.

Lav...sounds like your day was good and an even better one in store for tomorrow.

Pauly...eye seems to act up when things get crazy at work but will know the verdict tomorrow after my checkup. You're sounding much better today and thoughts of you drinking are out of my head.

t2q...good to see you. Will have to read more of your posts to get to know you.

Won Ton Soup on the menu tonight and an early bedtime. Hope everyone has a peaceful evening......:smile:PPQP

Comment

Working...
                X