the monday mish mash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the monday mish mash

mornin all ..how are we ...thats another weekend less till chrimbo...ho ho ho.......good weekend peeps ?what did we get up to ..owt or nowt...finally got my head round the clock changing tho it was strange with the extra hour of light o clock last night..nice sunny day here ,but the sunniness isnt warm...its a bluff ..its freezing!!
    so hot brews all round..peppermint t here...

hiya snoopster..hows you today then?all goodly ..ready for another fun filled week?.. fun filled is optional...you can replace it with other words....

hiya ppqp ..how are you today then? all good ..I was going to be late today,but Im a bit early to be late,so I guess Im just normal.....ha ha.. did you have a good weekend?

hi pauly ..hows you today then..all good I hope ...as for being at peace with da booze..you can do it ,only you..but we can help...if you let us...have a lovely day..

hiya sk...hows the wound now?you feeling better...?scorpion in the bedroom..oops...perhaps you should keep a spade or a shovel in the bedroom to banjo it with...as for uber..bit over the top that.....:welldone:

hi det...hows you then...another sober weekend with craving free? good for you ..yes Im up to date with the time now...its Monday...

hi ya Lav..and how you today,another booze free one ..thats the way...did some planting up yesterday,and done some more this morning..out at my friends tomorrow to have our old whingers session!!!so here you go ..one hand mate brew for you...have a good day..

big hello to everyone else regular and not so regular ..have a great day....

what do you call a Frenchman in sandals? Phillipe Phellope

Yo momma is so fat, I took a picture of her last Christmas and it's still printing. -

Yo momma is so fat when she sat on WalMart, she lowered the prices. -

A teacher asked her students to use the word "beans" in a sentence. "My father grows beans," said one girl. "My mother cooks beans," said a boy. A third student spoke up, "We are all human beans." -

In a Catholic school cafeteria, a nun places a note in front of a pile of apples, "Only take one. God is watching." Further down the line is a pile of cookies. A little boy makes his own note, "Take all you want. God is watching the apples." -

Q: Did you hear about the kidnapping at school?
    A: It's okay. He woke up. -

One day Jimmy got home early from school and his mom asked, "Why are you home so early?" He answered, "Because I was the only one that answered a question in my class." She said, "Wow, my son is a genius. What was the question?" Jimmy replied, "The question was 'Who threw the trash can at the principal's head?' -

Q: Have you heard about McDonald’s new Trump Value Meal?
    A: Order anything you like and the guy behind you has to pay for it. -

Q: Whats the difference between a politician and a snail?
    A: One is slimy, a pest, and leaves a trail everywhere and the other is a snail. -

The recession is getting so bad, the bank sent me a new type of credit card. It was pre-declined. -

17553779_1387470684653684_1488227133411431867_n.jpg

Q: What is the difference between a cat and a comma?
    A: One has claws at the end of its paws and the other is a pause at the end of a clause. -
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Re: the monday mish mash

oy oy ABeroooos!

Mick, thanks for the blast-off. it's a fabulous hangover-free Monday and ready for a kickass week.

weather is cruddy but should be clearing this arvo. Say what is a whingers session? not familiar with that one.

Lav, how you feeling after all that cake yesterday?

corned beef last night turned out fab and so it's in my lunch box.

waiting for a hot brew to get done so I can think a bit better.....

TTops, hows travels treating you?

off to pack for the salt mines then.

be well loves. catch you after work.
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Mae everybody, couldn't get on this morning so just a quick wave Mick love the "kidnapping" joke! Have a wonderful AF Monday all
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Mick, your first three jokes started me laughing out loud, and the rest of them kept me going. Thanks for a great beginning to my day. Had a crap, irritable attitude yesterday, so this is a welcome improvement.

Hi Det, Pauly, and those yet to arrive!

Comment

Originally posted by Pie View Post
          Mick, your first three jokes started me laughing out loud, and the rest of them kept me going. Thanks for a great beginning to my day. Had a crap, irritable attitude yesterday, so this is a welcome improvement.

Hi Det, Pauly, and those yet to arrive!
          glad youve got over your bad hat he chewed!
          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

MAE, Nothing to report. Peggy (dog) is coming back so I won't feel so down.

Have a great day.
            Enlightened by MWO

Comment

MAE ALL.....

I was one of those sleepless nights last night so am just exhausted. Chicken noodle soup and bed!
              Will check in tomorrow....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

It was an OK Monday, as far as Mondays go

Mick, I liked the 'pre-declined credit cards', ha ha!
                YB tells me there's seedlings growing in the greenhouse but it's way too soon to plant anything outside yet. We still have that pile of snow sitting at the end of our driveway anyway, ha ha!!

Det, as if I didn't have enough cake yesterday - I baked myself a vegan cinnamon coffee cake today, LOL
                I can't let this become a new bad habit!
                Hope you day was a good one.

Hi there Pauly!

Pie, good to see you regardless of your mood. Have some coffee cake with me

SK, glad to hear your pup is returning to you! My dogs always make me feel better too.

PQ, hope you get some decent sleep tonight.
                I've been having politically fueled nightmares lately, not much I can do about that either

Wishing everyone a restful & peaceful night!

Lav
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

After work check-in for garlic-breath. A good positive Monday, bosses are happy with my production and all is coming up roses.

Lav, what makes a cake vegan? no flour or sugar?

looks like we have some sleepy-heads today. Wishing all a super slumber and we'll blast off to a fab AF Tuesday for sure.

Anyone watch the TV comedy 'mom' ? it's about a mother and daughter in recovery and all the crazy sober antics they get
                  up to. Pretty funny.

ok, one more comedy and it's beddy-bye

be well loves
                  nosce te ipsum
                  (Know Thyself)

Comment

ps... Lav, Dr Det recommends no more mainstream news. I swear it's worse than horror movies. eeeeeek!
                    nosce te ipsum
                    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                    X