mundazefred

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mundazefred

mae all...and how are we today then?all good I hope...well,as weather forecasters say after an ass scorchin weekend,its lashing down..but dont worry its summer rain the hot stuff...

got a fair bit done in the garden yesterday..the choice was go to Manchester with Julie and Amy shopping..or dig up weeds and move plants..personally I would have cut the grass with my teeth rather than go shopping in manchester..they saw about 8 people off their face with "spice" its prevalent there at the moment..

Spice drug zombies appear frozen in time in Manchester | Metro News

Manchester police deal with 31 Spice-related calls in 24 hours - BBC News

ok so movinb swiftly on ...what sorta weekend did we all have?

ppqp...havent seen you over the weekend ...you ok?

Nora C ..hows you then?tr hank you for the thanks if that makes sense???sometimes it hard to find and make jokes up and it makes it worhth while if I can give someone a laff..

hiya snoopster ..yep weekend weather was good,but alas didnt last ..glad you had a good time at the weekend...what has the future for you or is it too early to say?

hey pauly ..hows you then?back is calming down a bit,heat and massage are helping out....glad you n det have buddied up on the anti booze cruise..talkin about cruises ..you can go down the river through the town of Skipton on a cruise ..its ace.. I did it yonks ago...hope you have a good day.

hi Sam the man....hows you then ..hope all is well...sounds like you are having good fun with the music..does that top bar hive give you a better return...Im interested as my friend keeps bees..

hiya Lav....shock horror this morning!!!we ran outta cawfee!!!!!!thought there was a full jar in the cupboard ..but no...but da da ...disaster averted...all these holidays I go on...the little sachets that Julie always says what are you nicking them for?out of the hotel rooms..well they DO come in handy..so heres an an Italian coffee ..or perhaps Spanish??so the pergola calls for the following does it

1 sharp intake of breath
    2 head scratching
    3 brew
    4 assemble parts that look as if they go together
    5 curse manufacturer
    6 explain to anyone who will listen how crap the screws/nails are
    7 brew
    8 admire progress
    9 read instructions
    10 fit together
    11 tell everyone how clever you are..despite rubbish instructions you managed to do it..

is that about right???

hiya det..hows you then mate?took it eazee this weekend ..me too ..sounds like you had a duckin great weekend....have a great day..

right peeps..have a good one.....

Paddy says to Mick...."I can't remember the name of that historical Greek film Brad Pitt was in...
    "Troy." said Mick .
    Paddy : " I feckin am, but I still can't remember!! "

I bought a toilet brush 5 days ago. Long story short...
    I'm going back to toilet paper.

For my next trick,I intend to eat a percussion instrument in a sandwich.
    Drum roll please....

A Texan buys a round of drinks for all in the bar because he announces his wife has just produced "a typical Texas baby boy weighing 20 pounds.
    "Congratulations" shower him from all around, and many exclamations of "Wow!" are heard. A woman faints due to sympathy pains.
    Two weeks later, he returns to the bar.
    The bartender says, "Say, you're the father of the typical Texas baby that weighed 20 pounds at birth. How much does he weigh now?"
    The proud father answers, "Ten pounds."
    The bartender is puzzled, concerned. "Why? What happened?
    He weighed 20 pounds at birth."
    The Texas father takes a slow swig from his long-neck Lone Star, wipes his lips on his shirtsleeve, leans into the bartender and proudly says, "Had him circumcised

Last year I felt miserable and depressed, but this year I've managed to turn it around.
    Now I feel depressed and miserable!!.

I said to my girlfriend last night, "I fancy a takeaway." She said, "Are you talking Chinese?" I said, "No, did it sound Chinese?

17861845_910181389124918_7571133586662859846_n.png

17425978_1306424926132327_5833226456206285808_n.jpg

17862595_1330933053681514_5306711440064216669_n.jpg
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Re: mundazefred

Mae everybody, Mick,glad the back's a bit better,good on you for taking the coffee packets,I have a "thing" for the jelly tubs at Denny's haha,yes that spice is awful! I don't know if you remember but Michelle was on that a few years ago,luckily she stopped but is making up for lost time with real weed but at least she's less feckin weird,I appreciate the jokes,in fact that's how we "met" Det,glad your old,frozen duck turned out great,hubs hates In-N-Out too he swears it indeed goes in and out and avoids it like the plague haha,I like it occasionally, went on a binge yesterday..... on chicken enchiladas!! Kell had the day off so she cooked them for us,little sweetie but I swear I ate like 5! Too addictive. SF,how's your dad? Pie,how's pupsville? PQ,hope your weekend was nice,Sam,cool hive hi Snoopstar and Lav,hey you guys remember Bear? Wonder how she's doing,I wonder if she's still rollerberby-ing,anyways off to dry my stubborn hair and fix something very light for breakfast, then probably pack leftover enchiladas for lunch hahahahaha!! Much love and have a happy AF Monday
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Mick, just wanted to say that I appreciate your posts and jokes.

Had the spine surgery with this new method and apart from no bending, twisting and sex (lol) I'm doing pretty well.
      Last edited by SKendall; April 10, 2017, 10:41 AM.
      Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

We had a real spring day today & are supposed to have another tomorrow :yay:
        I found flowers on my strawberry plants today, tulips starting to open & all that stuff.

Mick, the drug thing is keeping all the first responders busy!!! Spice, heroin & all that garbage. Just last week the hospital in Lancaster (Amish country) put out a report midway through one day that they had 17 heroin OD's brought in already. Only God knows how many more there were that day & how many didn't make it, geez. Talk about a bad batch out on the street
        No work started on the pergola yet. As a matter of fact this morning YB woke up with a vision problem in one eye & I had to take him to the eye doctor. Apparently he is getting so old he's falling apart, ha ha. It's going to take a while for his eye problem to clear up on it's own & even longer to find some willing hands to help with the construction. So, it will be a while but it will get done.

Pauly, be kind to yourself with food! Eat well & don't overdue or I'll come beat you up, ha ha!!
        I do remember bear & I think she had quit roller derby for a while. I hope she is OK.

SK, glad to hear you are doing OK postop. Be kind to yourself as well.

Hello to the rest of the crew & wishing everyone a peaceful night!

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Aloooo ABeroooos!

wow, all kinds of great things about for AB land I see... awesome!

Mick, glad I'm not the only one to ditch the toilet brush I'm not a great shopper either but sounds like you survived.

Pauly, homemade enchiladas sound fantabulous.

SK, easy on the hanky-panky now! you sound in good spirits despite all the poking.

Lav, berries? wow. I got a bit of grass to mow but that's bout it so far. Dunno what this spice thing
          is but it sounds dreadful.

Nora, good to see your wave last night.

missing a few folks it seems... hope all are well.

speaking of roller-derby, I've responded to an add for a photographer to shoot our local team matches this summer
          and so I volunteered (for free). It's on my regular route and I figure it's a nice community altruistic kind of thing to do
          and gain experience to boot. Going to attend a practice match next Tue.

Had a good positive day happy to report. Tomorrow I'm back to building the storage racks at our new location so
          it's a good thing I rested up this weekend.

leftover duck stirfry was yummo.

ok, off to wind down for the eve and 'troy' to sleep

gnight loves
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
          X