May the 4th be with you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May the 4th be with you

mae nbk...how are we all today then?all good ...my other car goes today,so its all shiny clean...Ive got lots of wee jobs to do n the new one...this is going to be a hobby that is ongoin..well latest news over here is all the royal household have been summoned for a meeting ..the story though it is being kept very low key is that Prince Philip has passed on ...it is very hush hush tho...

feeling a bit better today felt pretty lousy yesterday....ok letsav a brew and crack on..

hiya ppqp how are you today then?ehat are yuo doing with high temps?should be another couple of weeks yet ...did you manage to get into the garden yesterday?youwant some more tomato plants Ive got a good few spares here..

hiya tt..how are you today? firstly you feeling better ?hows G doing ?still being a pain?wher abouts in the world are you off too?

hiya Lav....hows you then?yep they were called hippie busses Julie thinks of lt like that ...flower stickers all over it!!need to dig out my flairs and kaftan..oh and a wig nowadays!!what are you up to?apart from drinknig this gawjus brew...

hiya det...good man great to see ya..lookin forward to the pic of the humming bird...you are doing great buddy ..keep at it

hey pauly where are you

I walked up to a bloke in a pub last night and said, "My wife is due to give birth any day now." "That's great," he smiled, "What are you having?" I said, "A pint of Guinness please."

They say that 40 is the new 30!

Try telling that to a speed camera!!

I got an e-mail saying

'At Google Earth we can read maps backwards!'

I thought, "That's just spam!"

Feeling Cold?

Go stand in a corner for a bit.

They are usually around 90 degrees.

Someone's stole my Willy Warmer from the washing line!!

I'm not bothered about the warmer, I just want the 40 pegs back.

How do you wash a pod of dolphins?

You use multi-porpoise cleaner.

How do you stop moles from digging up your garden?

Hide their spades.

Capital letters.

The difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse & helping your uncle jack off a horse.

More
    The inventor of the throat lozenge has died.

There will be no coffin at his funeral.

I'm organising a party for people who can't reach an orgasm.

So, if you can't come then let me know

I love playing that game where you knock on someone's door and then run away...

It's called UPS

I made the mistake of asking Siri "What do women want?"

My phone's not stopped talking for three days.

Stevie Wonder - 8 kids
    Ray Charles - 12 kids

thats that theory blown out of the water!!

Two potatoes in an oven..

One says to the other "it's hot in here"

The other one says "take your jacket off then"
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Re: May the 4th be with you

Hello to all, I had to fill in username and password to post, helps me to remember what they are, ha.

Mick, funny jokes, love the new hippie van, where do you plan on going to camp? Can you sleep in it? How fun. Hope you are feeling better.

TT, hope you start to feel better too, hope the trip goes well, will you be gone a long time? I hate crabby partners, I always think I did something wrong, when it has nothing to do with me.

Porquoi, hello, hope you are doing well.

Pie, have a great day.

Det, I always felt tired after pizza at lunch too, the carbs made me tired. I love hummingbirds, looking forward to your pics.

Hello to all and have a great AF day.

Comment

MAE ALL....

Mick...sounding better this morning, thanks for the kickstart. Yup I'm sure he car will be an ongoing project for you. You'll have to pick a special spot for the inaugural camping trip. Not into the garden yet but will be prepping it soon. Thanks for the tomatoes but I think I'm good. I'm getting really excited for Saturday, can't wait to see Panda arrive. Have you got the introduction cages organized?

Snoop...I can never remember my username or password, so glad you can request them.

Lav...we're not of the woods in regards to snow yet. We can get some wicked storms on the May long weekend, the official kickoff to camping season. We can even get snow in August!

Det...good to see your post. Yup you may need to look at upgrading your computer, photography software requires a lot.

My sleep has been improving I'm sure it's directly related to eliminating the Liar Lawyer worry. Hope we all have a productive day.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

The force is strong in us AF walkers!

Obi Wan Mick, thanks for the great bootup. glad yer feeling a tad better.

Water is out in the house so no running water last night.. ack! plumber coming tonight so will be a circus I'm sure.

quick hummingbirdy pic:

that tiny bird couldn't be more than 2" long. I thought it was an insect at first. really!

and I got a bird with serious attitude as well:

Dx is moving out this month so bracing myself for empty house situation. therapy group has been helping lots happy to say.

be well loves
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

Had a fairly decent day here but now it's getting cooler & rain is on the way for all day tomorrow, oh well.

Mick, don't forget the wooden bead necklace & the incense burner too, ha ha!!
          I heard the old prince is finally retiring - geez!

Hi there SnoopStar & PQ.
          I hope the rain/snow move out, way out quickly for all of us

Det, awesome pics!
          I hung two hummingbird feeders out on Sunday & the hummingbirds showed up on Tuesday. How's that for coincidence??
          The curry betas the pizza any day in my book

Hello to the rest of the crew. Sam contacted me today, he is fine but having trouble getting back on the site.
          Pauly? We still haven't heard from you, please check in.

Have a nice night everyone!

Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Det...great pics. Thought Dx had already left. Going to be rough but so glad you have your group and us.

Lav...looks like you might be in for a weeeee bit of rain. Thanks for letting us know about Sam.

Pauly...hope you're checking in somewhere on the site.

Dinner is calling, loads of cauliflower, broccoli and cheese. YAY.

Have a peaceful evening all.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

ahoyo ABeroonies. Lav, rain moving this way as well.

so glad the water here is back on after 2nd plumber visit. finally got my shower...yeesh.

PPQ, enjoy the cheesy veggies!

see yooz all in the morn

gnight loves
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Det--Hummingbirds always remind me of my grandmother. She would have feeders outside her big window and she would sit and just watch them. Whenever I see one I feel like it is her stopping by to say "hello".

I am sorry to hear that DX is leaving, I know it has been an ongoing thing. Here there are several "Divorce Grief" support groups that are usually held at churches. I have heard good things about them.

I am back at the therapist. I have to say I really like this one, which has enabled me to be brutally honest with her. For now I have decided to stay in my marriage.

My youngest also got accepted at a 'creative/technology high school". He was one of only 30 kids that got accepted. The entire grade will only have 30 students and it is all project based learning. I wish they offered this to more kids. I am most impressed with the project based learning---giving them skills and tools they will actually use.

Glad to see everyone is doing well. Life is so much better without AL. I can't even imagine having a hangover--well I can---and what I remember most is how it set my anxiety levels into high gear.

Have a good night everyone!
                Last edited by TheSunFlower97; May 5, 2017, 01:28 AM.

Comment

thanks Sunflower, I'll certainly adjust my therapy as needed
                  nosce te ipsum
                  (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                  X