toosdi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

toosdi

hiya folks got to get my skates on...sposed to be at the dentist at 13330...just phoned can I get there for 12?.............................eeeeeeeeeek skatez on .com
    so brew time queeeeeeekly ..

Paddy asked his wife what she want's for her birthday. She said, "I'd love a black iPad."
    So he punched her.

I went to Dubai recently on holiday and I was offered 20 Camels in exchange for my wife. I don't actually smoke but I thought fck it, best offer I'm likely to get.

18447035_1439458669454885_3075494228118038260_n.jpg
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Re: toosdi

Moaning all
    a quick dash in myself. Dentist visits are always so much fun.... if it is someone else going, have a good one Mick.

everyone be well!
    Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick,good luck at the dentist,black IPad joke was funny hi Sam hope all is well with you,SF,I usually stop in the grocery store next to work in the morning for a donut(don't tell Lav haha) there's this one lady who's older, well put together but I see her a few times a week desperate for them to open up the liquor part of the store,makes me sad but I think only us who have been through this dont understand that desperation, Det,I'm sorry I hadn't realized that your wife already filed I'm here if you need a chat anytime hope you know that,much love to all and I hope we all have a terrific AF Tuesday
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Morning folks. Up early here in SoCal where it is very cold. I brought the wrong clothes with me - thinking it would be quite warm. I am here until Sat and then off home. Enjoyed sight-seeing in the weekend but am busy during the week. Staying in an apartment shared with a stranger - through AirBnB. It's OK but I feel awkward but I just couldn't afford hotel rates where I have to be. Having to eat out and not enjoying that either. I find it noisy in the apartment block and very sterile. It's clean and functional, but to my taste really boring - wouldn't want to live like this. Also relying on public transport and Uber but even that gets expensive for me because of the exchange rate. Still I am not homeless like so many folk I see here. That's another shock to me.

Enjoy the dentist Mick, what fun!
        Pauly - hang on in there and the days will mount up. Keep posting partly cos I like your banter. Selfish bugger aren't I?
        Det - sorry you are going through this business. Look to the future but remember you are grieving and it's natural and normal. Divorce is not something one just gets over.
        Lav - you and me sticking it out with our grumpy men. Do we get medals?
        Hi there Snoopy, Pie, PQ.
        Good to see the man of minimal words (Sam).
        Big shout out to all others.
        Hey I was complimented on my accent in Trader Joes last night. A woman said I sounded authoritative. Not sure if it's the accent though. !!!

Comment

MAE ALL....

Quick pop in to stay accountable. Came home yesterday at noon not feeling well and slept most of the time. I did manage to stay at work all day today but it's going to be an early night.
          Will check back with you all in the morning...:smile:PPQP

Comment

Good evening fellow Abbers,

It was a very nice day here but now we will be getting right into extreme heat & humidity for the next few days - not my fav.

Mick, I hope your dental trip was as good as possible

Hi there Sam!

Pauly, no more donuts - sugar is bad for you
            If you are ever interested in baking some healthier donuts, I have recipes.

TT, sounds like you are having quite the experience. I have never been that far south in CA. The northern part is quite nice, love it there.
            I hope the rest of your week goes well.

PQ, sorry you are not feeling well. I hope a good night's rest does the trick.

Det, I hope you know we are all here for you. Please check in every day & let us know how you are doing :hug:

Hello to SF, Pie, SK & others we don't see too often.
            Wishing everyone a peaceful night!

Lav
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Heya ABerooos!

happy Tue eve all around. Mick, careful on the skates, haven't been on those since the disco era myself and I'm sure the world is better for it.

Pauly, don't tell Lav but I had a donut today myself which is highly extraordinary since I'm the sugar and carb nazi. Oh well, someone brought them
              in to work and they handcuffed me... long story.

good therapy group tonight, did some psych/artwork which is interesting. way of bypassing normal thoughts to get true emotions onto paper.
              We've done a couple and I find them truly interesting.

PPQ, there's a lot of flu going on around here so be mindful of that. ....nag...nag.... sorry

anyhoo, back to my strange dinner of avocado, asparagus and sausage.... and a cheesy scifi to chill out.

be well loves
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

ps... TTops, as a fellow former traveler for biz I feel your pains and discomforts. hang in there!
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

hi folks out digging at mo...so will jump in later
                  af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Working...
                  X