Wednesday May something

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wednesday May something

Mae everybody, Mick's digging so here goes hoping we all have a wonderful AF Wednesday (PQ,feel better hon)
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Re: Wednesday May something

just in....its ten past 8 o'clock pm ...tired and weary..same tomorrow...got a fair bit done
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Good evening Abbers!

Such a quiet day here, geez!

Hi Pauly, thanks for filling in for Mick this morning

Mick, I imagine you are long asleep by now, get a good rest!

PQ, feeling any better today? I sure hope so :hug:

Det, any kind of art/music therapy sounds good to me. I hope you continue to enjoy that.

So I guess we need a DONUT COP here!!!!
      Those things are as addictive to me as any substance - no kidding. I am at the point where I have finally accepted it & have learned to say NO.
      There is a Dunkin Donuts up in town & I will stop in occasionally to get their coffee - good!
      There is also an Amish market right there that is open Thursday, Friday & Saturday. They make donuts, pies, cakes, cinnamon buns & all that killer stuff. It's rough but I have learned to stay away, ha ha!
      Hot & humid here thru Friday - breaking weather records & everything. Too much too soon for me. Grateful for the AC

Hello to the rest of the crew & wishing a peaceful night for all.
      Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Heya ABerooos and donut police!

oh my, none of the evil things today happy to report.

Pauly, great to have you kickstart us off this morn. Glad somebody is paying attention

Mick, I forget what you are digging but I seem to recall dirt. close?

Lav, I'm hoping the Amish market has healthy goodies too?

so glad to be home earlier tonight, going to rest up good. That's the plan anyhoo.

A friend reached out today which is nice, we plan to do some short hikes after work which would be a great thing.

well, off to edit some photo's from Mondays shoot and chill way out

gnight loves
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

MAE ALL...the diagnosis is I might have lupus. Apparently stress can bring on a flare up and I've had my fair share of that!! Waiting for more test results.

Pauly...thanks for kicking us off this morning. Feeling much better today, thanks.

Mick...don't over do it and I hope you're wearing your hat.

Lav...yes I'm feeling much better. I always figured I didn't eat sweets because I got enough through my AL. Now there's no AL and I still don't crave sweets, so no cops needed here.

Det...same plan for me tonight. Just got home from dinner with friends and looking forward to relaxing.

Shout out to the rest of the gang. Hope we all have a peaceful evening....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Working...
          X