This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

w/c 12th

mae all ...quick jump in ,its pouring with rain ,on my way in a min ,,just having a brew...glad you heard from det....short and sweet ...jist like moi ...okok ...take it eazee see yall xx
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Re: w/c 12th

MAE ALL....

Mick...good luck today. Hope the rain softens the dirt a bit for you. Thanks for kicking the week off.

Making coffee for the rest of us, will be back later....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Mae everybody,short and sweet for all of us this Sunday I think haha,much love to all and wishes for a great BF Sunday
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hi , Lav keeping it elevated as much as I can. Driving absolutel ar a minimum. , but Went for Texas bbq brisket, 3 bean salad, and choc odding for me and ribs for peggy. managed to get peggs nails done yest. Car needs to go in for servicing tom and Ill use uber - probably a good thing.
        Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Greetings Abbers,

Grateful for a pleasant Sunday visit from daughter & family today. My granddaughter is so sun tanned from her summer day camp, ha ha! everyone is happy & doing well.
          No rain so far today but tomorrow sounds like a real washout.

Mick, how did you do in the rain this morning? Knowing you, something was found & brought home

Pauly, glad to hear Det is moving on with life. Hope he can check in soon & give us the scoop!
          I hope the hair cuttings girls are ready for me this week, ha ha! I really can't put it off any longer

PQ, I saw pictures on Facebook this morning that Kaslo posted. She's in BC & the smoke was covering the sun
          My brother in California has been quiet, I should check in on him.
          YB has been driving the Amish around for nearly two years I guess. As far as I know he hasn't had any buggy rides for $5, LOL

SK, glad to hear you are getting around a bit, that's good!
          I'm sure Peggy enjoyed her ribs for dinner.
          Good luck with your car servicing. Keep that arm elevated (I sound like a broken record, I know).

Have a nice night everyone!
          Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody,school starts here today so I'm sure traffic is gonna be a nightmare much love to all and wishes for a great BF Monday
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

hiya all,wow its 14.36 ,and this is me just getting on here ,Ive just redone the furniture in the bunny toweres ,made them a tunnel inside that goes the lenght of it nearly with a shelf for them to stand on and look out of the meshing ,and a step made out of straw for panda to get up on ....Ive also just recut the railway table and replaced a panel in the loft flooring ,...found nothing yesterday ..it had hammered down ,and the ground was still solid as arock!!just nipping down to Julies dads ,will put some jokes up later ..x
              af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

MAE ALL...took awhile to get on this morning but finally succeeded.

SK...your Texas BBQ sound great. You take care and give yourself time to heal.

Lav...it was cooler here yesterday with some rain so opened the windows for some air. Had to close them again as once the rain stopped the smoke rolled in. People in BC are saying the smoke isn't as bad as it is in Alberta. Guess it depends on which way the wind is blowing.

Pauly...saw some footage of the massive thunderstorms you had yesterday. Wow, that was really something. Hope the weather has settled down for the first day of school.

Mick...love to see some pics of the peskies in their new digs. Sounds like they're going to enjoy it. You might have a tough time detecting this year as the land will probably go from baked solid to frozen solid. Crazy weather. You have been busy so far today and now a trip to FIL's. Is this what retirement is?

Enjoying my first vacation day, hope you all enjoy your day....:smile:PPQP

Comment

hi all. decided to sacrifice broken baby finger, I just can't function. it's a baby finger on my left hand. and i need to eat, etc. the sprain has healed but finger is crooked.
                  PPq wow, those wild fires aren't good and scare me. are many people having trouble with breathing, asthma etc. too bad you can't open window on your stayvacay.

Mick. the bunny hutch is now a villa can you post it on rabbits.com or something.

hi pauly.

lav,keeping it elevated is my priority. you hada great day yest

this is a good time when p/killers are kicking in.
                  Enlightened by MWO

Comment

as promised folks Who's the coolest guy in hospital? The Ultra sound bloke.

Who's the second coolest guy in the hospital? The hip replacement guy!

Guy walks into the pub with a giraffe on a lead. Leaves it sitting at a table and goes to order a pint.

Barman says, you cant leave that lyin there.

Guy says, its not a lion its a giraffe.

Two pieces of vomit walking down the road, one says to the other " see that shop doorway?" Aye says the other, what aboot it? "That's where I was brought up!"

I made a typing mistake when trying to upload a calendar app to my phone.

I ended up with a colander app.

All it does is drain the battery.

Two monkeys in a bath

One turns to the other and says 'OOO AAHHH AHH AHH!'

The other says 'Put some cold in then'

Why don't pirates have any painkillers?

Because the parrots-eat-em-all

What's the difference between a Buffalo and a Bison?

You can't wash your face in a Buffalo

What kind of dinosaur always had difficulty sitting down ?

The Tyranno sore ass.

Comment

Mistaken thread closure.

Comment

Working...
                      X