Super Sober Shout Out 9th June 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Sober Shout Out 9th June 2019

I'd like to see a big SUPER SHOUTY OUTY SUNDAY from members who have been here a while, those just starting out again or those just starting out for the very first time.........don't forget to shout LOUD AND PROUD.....

Please believe me when I say the below..........my very first post on the shouty thread ......it was started by someone else back then....... was made when I had 12 days sober and I'm so grateful/thankful most days and some days quite frankly amazed by it all.

Don't be shy and give it a try...........remember each and everyone one of us here started with a day one!!!!

Another week done so another happy dance..........not sure why but this just tickled me

SHOUT IT LOUD AND SHOUT IT PROUD. STAY STRONG AND KEEP THINKING POSITIVE ONE AND ALL. LET'S GIVE OUR BEST TOGETHER

By using the time and date app........ you'll know whether you've a roundy number or not a roundy number.....Date Duration Calculator: Days Between Dates

For me its 9 years, 11 months and 2 days............:egad:
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Re: Super Sober Shout Out 9th June 2019

5 years 6 months and 8 days. 2016 days.

JC, im amazed also that i am on my way to 6 years, the grateful each and every days keeps flowing for being able to stay sober and have a lovely bunch of friends on MWO to support me.
    AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Another stressed but sober week, after not having been around for a couple. Getting prepared for your 10th birthday JC :congratulatory: SFx

Comment

I want to start by thanking [MENTION=7008]JackieClaire[/MENTION] for her commitment to this thread week in week out. She always bakes for us on special occasions - so I've been up all night making cookies. THANKS JACKS FOR ALWAYS BEING HERE !!!

Last edited by satz123; June 9, 2019, 04:15 AM.

Comment

oh and I am 2177 days sober.
          I was swanning around MWO 7 years ago and someone said go to the Army Thread JackieClaire is there.

So 5 years, 11 months, 17 days later ............. here I am....inkele:

Comment

4 years, 4 months, and 27 days of living life looking forward to tomorrow...
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

1674 days here. Happy Sober Sunday everyone!:yay:
              Kicked AL to the curb November 9, 2014!

Comment

322 days

We appreciate you, [MENTION=7008]JackieClaire[/MENTION]! Thanks for being here.
                Once a pickle, never a cucumber again.

Comment

Just found this : my very first post & guess who was first to answer ? :hug:

post 27 & 28

Of course some people who left felt the need to get all their posts deleted
                  Last edited by satz123; June 9, 2019, 11:57 AM.

Comment

3063 AF days for me! WooHoo! Byrdie
                    All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                    Tool Box
                    Newbie's Nest

Comment

[MENTION=9094]satz123[/MENTION].....you are a darling,:huggers: thankyou.
                      Its all because of those that replied to me back when I first started.........just remembered the phrase.......'pass it forward' or something like that.
                      You didn't half land in the war-zone with that thread. Crying shame about the deletages.

Next week's homework for all the Shouty Outers.......find your first post
                      It could be worse, I could be filing.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

5 years, 6 months and 7 days, then.

Love the JC celebration, Satz. You both are coming up on some BIG ROUNDY numbers!!!

Thanks, MWOers.

Comment

Working...
                        X