Super Sober Shout Out August 25th 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Sober Shout Out August 25th 2019

I'd like to see a big SUPER SHOUTY OUTY SUNDAY from members who have been here a while, those just starting out again or those just starting out for the very first time.........don't forget to shout LOUD AND PROUD...

Don't be shy and give it a try...........remember each and everyone one of us here started with a day one!!!!

SHOUT IT LOUD AND SHOUT IT PROUD. STAY STRONG AND KEEP THINKING POSITIVE ONE AND ALL. LET'S GIVE OUR BEST TOGETHER

The time of the week to blow your very own trumpet......

By using the time and date app........ you'll know whether you've a roundy number or not a roundy number.....Date Duration Calculator: Days Between Dates

3701 days from the start date to the end date or 10 years, 1 month, 18 days including the end date. :love:
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Re: Super Sober Shout Out August 25th 2019

I’m in bed so safe to say 2404 better days tomorrow.

Comment

I'm just sitting staring at the screen here. That thing just calculated 98 days and 14 weeks. I'm nearly to 100 days sober. I can't bloody believe it.

I would never say it was "easy" but I can tell you it has been much harder on previous occasions. I suppose some of it must be the fact that I had years under my belt and those habits had been established over time? Just returning to the same groove maybe? Knew what to watch for this time maybe? I think I might be the case "just go again...and again....and again...until you get it"
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

It's 5 days for me (and I worked that out all by myself, without using the calculator!!!)

[MENTION=7008]JackieClaire[/MENTION]... seeing your intro it's the first time I'd realised that last month you reached an amazing 10 years,.

Many many congratulations and thank you for all the help and inspiration you give on here.
        Last edited by tonyniceday; August 25, 2019, 03:57 AM.

Comment

Another sober week behind me and looking forward to the one ahead of me!

Comment

4 years, 7 months, and 12 days of living life knowing that life gets better each day if I don't drink...
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Shouting out 399 days, and indeed, life does get better each day that I don’t drink!
              My brain is healing, and I have more calm & stability now.
              Once a pickle, never a cucumber again.

Comment

Shouting out 5 years, 8 months and 23 days.

Thanks translates to 3,012,480 minutes free from alcohol. Wow.

Ava must be busy - she usually counts for me...

Comment

Heyho! Day 1416 for me. Sounds like a dress size 14-16. Six weeks til 4 years! Yay me! And yay to every single sober person out there whether you're at day 1 or day 10000. Every sober day is an achievement to be proud of!! :flowerspin: inkele:
                  For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                  AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

3140 AF days for me! Whooot! Byrdie
                    All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                    Tool Box
                    Newbie's Nest

Comment

2254 days pour moi ....

[MENTION=9170]byebyebridgetjones[/MENTION] - Bridge I'd say it was 'the divil himself' ( as pronounced in Ireland) that got a hold of you in your recent relapse.
                      And yes it is just possible you just slipped back into 'old' sober habits when you decided "oh feck it I've had enough of that thanks very much"....
                      You are an inspiration and the Army is very proud of you .....

A devil is the personification of evil as it is conceived in many and various cultures and religious traditions. It is seen as the objectification of a hostile and destructive force.
                      Last edited by satz123; August 25, 2019, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Another sober week from me. Nice to see you back Tony!

Comment

2093 days or 5 years 8 months and 24 days.
                          AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

As its only an hour away, Im going to go with tomorrows ROUNDY
                            1500 for me :yay:
                            AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Shouting, Shouting, Shouting :yay:
                              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                              X