Super Sober Sunday Shoutout 27th September, 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Sober Sunday Shoutout 27th September, 2020

Here I am again! [MENTION=7008]JackieClaire[/MENTION] asked me if I would be willing to do the Shout Out thread this week and I of course was more than willing! So without further delay

I'd like to see a big SUPER SHOUTY OUTY SUNDAY from members who have been here a while, those just starting out again or those just starting out for the very first time.........don't forget to shout LOUD AND PROUD.....

Don't be shy and give it a try...........remember each and everyone one of us here started with a day one!!!!

SHOUT IT LOUD AND SHOUT IT PROUD. STAY STRONG AND KEEP THINKING POSITIVE ONE AND ALL. LET'S GIVE OUR BEST TOGETHER

By using the time and date app........ you'll know whether you've a roundy number or not a roundy number..........Date Duration Calculator: Days Between Dates

For me (Sunday) it will be 2084 days from the start date to the end date, end date included, or 5 years, 8 months, and 14 days including the end date.
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Re: Super Sober Sunday Shoutout 27th September, 2020

176 days and still going.. its the best thing I ever did in my life.
    Thanks to MWO for being here and all the wonderful participants in this forum helping us to live our best lives.
    Happy Sunday everyone!
    :goodjob:

Comment

6 years 9 months and 26 days or 2492 days.
      AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

[MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION], thank you so much, you're a good man.

4101 days from the start date to the end date, end date included.

Or 11 years, 2 months, 21 days including the end date.

or

4101 days can be converted to one of these units:

354,326,400 seconds
        5,905,440 minutes
        98,424 hours
        4101 days
        585 weeks and 6 days
        1123.56% of a common year (365 days)
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

2803 days for me and every one of them worth it. Congratulations to everyone willing to try. We all had a day 1 that has lasted.
          Last edited by NoSugar; September 27, 2020, 05:51 AM.

Comment

Who'll give me one day, who'll give me ten? I got 100, I got 1000! Sold at 1215 days! Worth every single penny.

Comment

A sober sunshiney week from me.

Comment

Clocked up 1898 days so far and on it goes.. :radiate:
                AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Working...
                X