Byrdie is 21!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Byrdie is 21!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

happy birthday to this wonderful lady ...not only me but there are a heck of a lot of people on here who owe their well being to her .Strong sensible and yet sensitive ,I class her as one of my very best friends
    Take care Trish ,have a wonderful day ...now go and get spoiled!!!
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Re: Byrdie is 21!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy birthday, Byrdie.

It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Byrdie!
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Happy birthday, Byrdie!
        You have been an inspiration to me for several years.
        Thank you.
        "God didn't give you the Strength to get back on your feet
        so that you can run back to the same thing that knocked you down."
        :hug:

Comment

Wishing you a wonderful blessed Happy Birthday!!!
          “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Oh my! I appreciate the warm witches! It’s has been a great day, we got a Chinese take out and for dessert, I had a piece of cake and a candy bar. I’m now in a food coma, which is a far cry from the AL coma I was in for 20 years.
            Thank you all so much, in a year full of tricks, MWO is a real treat! Love to all, Byrdie
            All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
            Tool Box
            Newbie's Nest

Comment

Happy birthday, Byrdie!

Comment

Happy belated Birthday!
                I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                X