International Army November 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

International Army November 2020

Morning all, thought I had better get us started seeing as I have been over on the Oct thread talking to myself.....
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Re: International Army November 2020

Good morning Tabs. Thanks for getting us started. Hard to believe it is November. Lots of fireworks last night , very hard on the animals. My rescue gets very upset so tried to keep her inside as much as possible.

Looks a bit wild out but not raining so hopefully I’ll get out for a walk. As you say, can’t beat unhungover Sundays.

Comment

Originally posted by Tabbers (a.k.a. KTAB) View Post
      Morning all, thought I had better get us started seeing as I have been over on the Oct thread talking to myself.....
      For you Tabbers

Comment

Originally posted by rustop59 View Post
        As you say, can’t beat unhungover Sundays.
        Morning Rusters. Getting up soon for work
        Thanks both for making me think back to what a hungover Sunday felt like - yuk - as time goes on we forget.

Comment

[MENTION=21798]Tabbers (a.k.a. KTAB)[/MENTION].....thanks for the start up and well done on those three weeks.......

It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Well done Tabbers ..didn't realise..and THEM ARE THE HARDEST WEEKS as you well know...vow never to do them again!! I have a diary of a very early quit..an unsuccessful one I may add..I've read it in recent days and it's screaming out at me when the leakage of nonsense started back into my brain..I often think if I'd kept re-reading that back then I may have escaped relapse...but..who knows?!
            Wild and windy here and happy November:thumbsup:
            Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
            contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Morning all!
              Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
              contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Morning to you all. Happy to report that Sunday is/was good. I feel a bit smug sometimes coming from the future.

Head down bum up all weekend culling shite from wardrobes and cupboards. Went to donate it and found hazzard tape around the donation bins because they've been oversubscribed presumably.
                Cheers for starting us up KTAB.
                Reading back!
                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Happy November, Army!
                  “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Posted in last month, thought it was a bit quiet :haha:

Kids go back to school tomorrow. YaY, free gaff.
                    AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Originally posted by IamMary View Post
                      Posted in last month, thought it was a bit quiet :haha:
                      I'm worse [MENTION=22411]IamMary[/MENTION] I responded to you this eve - :haha:

Comment

Just reading tonight, too tired to comment... zzzz

Comment

Morning,
                          [MENTION=4040]fickle[/MENTION].......I'll be up on a minute and tuck you in.

Beginning to wonder if there's any point going to the optician. With lockdown and rising cases I prolly not see the eye surgeon. But I suppose it gets me on the waiting list......sigh.
                          Talking about getting a couple of budgies to keep me company. I tip my hat in admiration to anyone doing this on there own at least I've got Mr. JC coming home at night and as of Thursday he's in his new office..........the back bedroom most the week for four weeks.
                          It could be worse, I could be filing.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
                            Morning,
                            @fickle.......I'll be up on a minute and tuck you in.

Beginning to wonder if there's any point going to the optician. With lockdown and rising cases I prolly not see the eye surgeon. But I suppose it gets me on the waiting list......sigh.
                            Talking about getting a couple of budgies to keep me company. .
                            Ah Jacks that's just stage fright. I get that for everything I know I have to do. And have rescheduled many an appointment. Sometimes it just feels nicer to stay at home. But go and you'll feel better.

And on your way buy the budgies - great idea :thumbsup:
                            Last edited by satz123; November 2, 2020, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
                              Ah Jacks that's just stage fright. I get that for everything I know I have to do. And have rescheduled many an appointment. Sometimes it just feels nicer to stay at home. But go and you'll feel better.

And on your way buy the budgies - great idea :thumbsup:
                              Evening everyone. I second everything Satz just said. Baltic here tonight. Definitely a night for the fire. Had work today and glad to have it as it gets me out of the house. Stay safe everyone.

Comment

Working...
                              X