Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need some help...(survey)

Dear MWO forum members!

I have a big request for you: I am studying psychology in the Bachelor's program at the University of Munich and would like to find out for a seminar paper on the topic of "Craving", whether the craving for drinking changes in affected individuals while answering the "Obsessive Compulsive Drinking Scale" (OCDS, a questionnaire with 14 alcohol-related questions).

Actually, I should have finished this work last year, but due to Covid-19, it was almost impossible for me to conduct face-to-face interviews. Somehow you are my last hope. I also wanted to try a German forum, but there seems to be very little going on.

Maybe one or the other of you has a few minutes to fill out my questionnaire online. It takes less than 10 minutes. The survey is anonymous. You can withdraw your willingness to participate at any time without giving a reason. You will find more information about this in the questionnaire itself.

You would really help me a lot. Thank you in advance!

I wish you all a happy and especially healthy year 2021!

Very dear greetings,
    Sina

Here's the link to my questionnaire:

Craving-Questionnaire

Re: I need some help...(survey)

Note to MWO users:

We have permitted this post after screening the link to ensure that there is no spam or malware.

Comment

Done Sina. Good luck

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Completed
        “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Done. Good luck Sina.
          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Done. Good luck Sina.

In your research, if you find people struggling with alcohol, please direct them to MWO. We have members from all over the world, including Germany. We are a group of non~judgemental, supportive folks, some of whom have abstained for years and others who are early in their journey to sobriety.
            AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
            F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Survey done!
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Dear MWO members!

Thank you very much for your help! The more questionnaires that are filled out, the better the results will be. Please continue to participate in my survey.
                [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION]: I will do that for sure. Thank you very much for the offer and the hint. Especially since we don't currently have anything comparable in Germany - as already mentioned in my opening post.

In the meantime, I have also browsed a bit on your pages and must say that I am very impressed. You are doing a great job!

Best regards
                Sina

Comment

Dear MWO members!

Thank you very much for your participation in my questionnaire. You really help me a lot. So far, 7 of you have filled out the questionnaire. Thank you for that. Maybe one or the other can motivate themselves to participate as well. It would be great if about 30 participants would come together. It really only takes less than 10 minutes.

Originally posted by Quit wining
                  In your research, if you find people struggling with alcohol, please direct them to MWO. We have members from all over the world, including Germany. We are a group of non~judgmental, supportive folks, some of whom have abstained for years and others who are early in their journey to sobriety.
                  I will definitely do that. As I mentioned at the beginning, the forums available for people seeking help in Germany are rather few. I am sure that many will be glad about your contact point.

Best regards
                  Sina

Comment

Done!

Comment

It’s done! I didn’t know how to answer some of the questions though, because I’m abstinent.
                      Once a pickle, never a cucumber again.

Comment

done
                        AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Dear MWO forum members!

Now there are already 11 of you who have filled out my questionnaire. That is really great! Thank you very much! You help me immensely!

The questionnaire is still online. Perhaps one or the other of you will make an effort and will still take part (maybe on the weekend?) . It really takes less than ten minutes, and you really help me a lot.

Best regards and have a nice weekend!
                          Sina

Here's the link again:

Craving-Questionnaire

Comment

Working...
                          X