Looking forward to a happy healthy New Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking forward to a happy healthy New Year

I am grateful for all the help I receive from reading posts and the book. I am confident that the New Year ahead will make me even stronger in my resolve to be a happy, healthy sober woman.

Re: Looking forward to a happy healthy New Year

Welcome Dreamer

I hope 2022 is a great year for you and your sobriety. What i love about MWO is that we all understand each other and the battles we have/had with al. There is no judgement only help and understanding. We have all been at day 1.

Settle in to one of the threads and make yourself known.
    AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Yes, a big warm welcome from me as well! As Ava said, find one of the more busy threads and introduce yourself! There's lots to learn and gain from reading all the posts, but there's so much more to experience if you get involved. We're all here for the same reason and you will be welcomed with open arms on any of the threads!
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: Looking forward to a happy healthy New Year

I can feel the love and support. I really look forward to knowing you all.

Comment

Working...
        X