kudzu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kudzu

hey guys. I know ive askd this before so i apologize-didnt get to many responses the last time, and im pretty sure i know the answer but wanted to see everyone elses feelings on it.
    do u guys notice that it takes the "euphoria" feeling out of drinking? im pretty sure it does... so im not a huge fan of it but i either do this or must be af completely.. secondly
    do you guys feel the kudzu takes a few days, weeks, to work? or if you take it that day three times and then drink that night does it work just as well? id like to know if its better to take it daily, even if im only a weekend drinker, or if its ok to just take it that day...

kudzu

well, I found it seemed to lose its effect after a few weeks if you take it every day. So now I just take it on days I know I will be tempted to drink or know I will drink but want to moderate. I feel it works right away, within a couple hours of taking it. If I know I will drink that night, I take 3 capsules mid morn and 3 mid afternoon and it keeps me well under control.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

kudzu

Kudzu never worked for me to reduce cravings, but I continued to take it for over six months because it was part of the program. I have read from others on this site that L-glutamine (in 4500mg, powder formula) can help with cravings for some people if taken an hour or so before your usual drinking time. That really didn't work for me either...cravings were my biggest struggle but I am now AF (13 days!!!) because I wasn't able to moderate. I finally made the decision to quit because my addiction was overtaking me and I wanted me back.

Good luck on your path to moderation or abstinence. I would suggest trying everything you read about until you discover what works for you.

Love & Light - GG

Comment

kudzu

Thanks guys!, thats kinda what i thought... good luck!

Comment

Working...
        X