AF beer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF beer

Hi guys, just bought some AF beer, Everytime I have gone in the fridge today and seen Mr Boops cold beers I have really fancied one, I didn't want to drink to get a buzz, I just fancied a beer .....

So I bought some AF Becks when I went to the shop, it was absolutely disgusting!!!

Can anyone recommend a decent tasting AF beer in the UK????
    sigpicXXX

AF beer

AF BEER

Hey Ms Boop!
    Are you on Topa? Because if you are they are ALL going to taste disgusting!! I don't know what they sell in the UK - but I have to believe the topa makes any taste :egad: If you are not on topa - I used to like St Paulies - do they make that in the UK?
    Liv
    AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

AF beer

Hi BB

Not sure about the topa side of things but I liked San Miguel AF beer. Cobra AF beer was ok.

Let us know how you get either way.

Comment

AF beer

odhoul's is not too bad try that
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

AF beer

No i'm not on Topa livingfree,

Lotus I will keep trying ...... thanks all .....
          sigpicXXX

Comment

AF beer

tlrgs;289579 wrote: odhoul's is not too bad try that
            Thanks, Don't think that we can get it over here ....... I know that its good because the 1st time I went to seaworld I went for the free samples and thought it was an Irish beer, it was really nice ..............
            sigpicXXX

Comment

AF beer

Hi Betty,
              You will just have to try a few brews, the only one I am happy with is Cobra, smooth and sweet.
              Cheers

Comment

AF beer

betty boop;289583 wrote: Thanks, Don't think that we can get it over here ....... I know that its good because the 1st time I went to seaworld I went for the free samples and thought it was an Irish beer, it was really nice ..............
                You can probably mail order it on ebay or amazon or something like that, I guess it would be expensive though : (
                Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
                - George Jackson

Comment

AF beer

betty boop;289583 wrote: Thanks, Don't think that we can get it over here ....... I know that its good because the 1st time I went to seaworld I went for the free samples and thought it was an Irish beer, it was really nice ..............
                  :H that's funny! Sorry to laugh.......yup-it's non-alcoholic. I can see how you would think it would be an Irish beer.
                  :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

AF beer

Breez;289607 wrote: :H that's funny! Sorry to laugh.......yup-it's non-alcoholic. I can see how you would think it would be an Irish beer.
                    Breez, the funny thing was I was over there with mum who loves a drink but dad doesn't like her drinking so we 'went to town' we had two drinks of it with lunch, then two days later realised if was AF ........:H
                    sigpicXXX

Comment

AF beer

:H:H:H even better!
                      :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

AF beer

Kaliber (Guiness AF) is really good if you like a strong beer. Gerstal is good for a light, sweet AF beer.
                        Goal 1: Today
                        Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

AF beer

Betty B- Try Clausthaler- it's made in Frankfurt, and when I lived there in 1989, I was pregnant and drank it..... When I quit drinking, I found it in the US and I still enjoy it. (They also make a Clausthaler Amber that is quite delicious.

Patty
                          Tampa, FL

Comment

AF beer

I know it's not the same thing, Boop, but I quite like Fentiman's Ginger beer......and the bottle is soooo pretty!

Love

Suze x
                            Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

AF beer

I just hate to pay for alcohol free beers, wines etc. It really goes against the grain, pardon the pun, to pay for it....... yes, yes, Scottish jokes welcomed.

Lx
                              Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Working...
                              X