update on me and my gf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

update on me and my gf

hi there well sue is back in the hospital .. her doc sent her there to get all the testing done .. wishthey will find out whats going on.. this is really hard to deal with.. and scrarey at times .. she has been falling out of bed and all and shaking and sweating like hell ..when it happens.. this is new and never happen before .. so all i can do is pray and cross my fingers .. they keep her there so that they can see her go thur this and come up with some answers
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

update on me and my gf

Oh Mr T, that sounds very scary.
    I am sure shes in the best place right now. I hope you get some answers soon....
    Big hugs to you and Sue hun :l
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

update on me and my gf

Hi Tlrgs I must be terrible not knowing what is going on. Hopefully the hospital will have some answers very soon and good news too. Thinking of you both.
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

update on me and my gf

hope

I hope and pray they find out what is going on Tlrgs. She IS in the best place to figure that out. Keep us posted.

XOXoxo:l
        MA
        :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

update on me and my gf

Hugs to you, T. :l:l:l and strength as you go through this. Sometimes, it's harder to be the person in the chair watching. 'Thoughts and prayers are with you and Charo sends her best, too.
          "If you fell down yesterday, get up today." -- H.G. Wells

Comment

update on me and my gf

Yikes. That is scary. She is in the right place. I hope they can give you some answers soon. ((hugs)) and positive thoughts to you.
            AF for two years. Slight relapse. Working on it at the moment.

Comment

update on me and my gf

T
              I know I have not been around too much lately, but I was so sorry to read this today. I really hope that they find out what has been causing the shaking and sweating. I know that you both have been through so much with her health and I can really understand how hard it is for you both. Anyway, my prayers will be said and please remember to care for yourself too.
              :l:l
              Time

Comment

update on me and my gf

thank you all for all your kind words and prayers..
                i have to stay here and house sit and work .
                while she is in good hands ..
                well im hoping to find something out by tomorrow ..
                well keep you update ..
                again thankx
                staying strong and thinking positive...
                :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

update on me and my gf

Rog, I'm SO sorry. That is the such a strange mix of symptoms. I know what its like to wait and wait for an answer; its almost worse to wait than to hear the final results. Oh, babe, tell her she's in my thoughts, and you are as much. I hope for a good, (and quick) diagnosis..
                  Rubes
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

update on me and my gf

T.....hang in their, they'll finally get to the bottom of this. Thinking of you both. ( Prayers, too).
                    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

update on me and my gf

Mr T, I am so sorry to hear that.
                      Sending loads of positive vibes to you and Sue.
                      "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

update on me and my gf

TLRGS - You are a great inspiration to many of us (and you keep us laughing!)...I can only say I wish for the best for you and your GF and a speedy recovery....our thoughts and prayers are with you.
                        AF since July 8, 2009...

Comment

update on me and my gf

tlrgs hope everythink works out for you & sue keep positive

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

update on me and my gf

(((TL))))) Also sending positive vibes your way.:l

Comment

update on me and my gf

Gosh T, sending the vibes for you both! Hang in there.:l
                              sigpic
                              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
                              X