HELO THIS WAS MY LIFE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELO THIS WAS MY LIFE

Great and amazing story, wow ,what a mouthful, it must feel great to get out in black and white.
    Good luck!!

Comment

HELO THIS WAS MY LIFE

That's great MARIO .... I am glad you are sober now ... stay well.
      ?We are one another's angels?
      Sober since 29/04/2007

Comment

HELO THIS WAS MY LIFE

Mario,
        I especially appreciate stories from people who have been posting for awhile, showing how far they have come. Thank you for sharing this -it is never easy to write it all down, see it in front of you and your MWO family.
        My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

HELO THIS WAS MY LIFE

Hi Mario,
          Remarkable that you just came to the decision one day, on your own, to stop drinking and that was it. You have made a real turnaraound in your life. Getting your relationship back with your children must be hugely rewarding after all this time. Obviously you have personality and determination - it must feel good to be using it in the right way.
          Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
          AF since May 6, 2010

Comment

HELO THIS WAS MY LIFE

:goodjob: Well done Joe you are an inspriration to me. i hope to be where you are one day.

Comment

HELO THIS WAS MY LIFE

well joe that was a very honest & brave story to write, well done on turning your life around, its never to late ?

Comment

HELO THIS WAS MY LIFE

wow! What a story, Mario, well bloody done on your sobriety, you have earned it ! I wish you heaven on this earth Mario, you deserve all the good things to come....Thanks for sharing, its unusual for me to read such a long post but something compelled me to do it and Im so glad I did.

Comment

HELO THIS WAS MY LIFE

Just an update to the above story,didn't get place for college,not to worry as i will try again,bit disappointed,but rome wasnt built in a day,so i suppose my new better life wont be either.Forward and up.The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live. 8/09/09

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                  I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

HELO THIS WAS MY LIFE

God Bless you Mario,

Your story parallels that of my little brother. It was hell watching him go through all of that but we are soo glad to see him 8 mos sober. He's really a great guy and I am sure you are too. don't look back just look ahead. You are stilll young and can do anything you want to.

Sparrow

Comment

HELO THIS WAS MY LIFE

This made me cry, what an inpsiration. If you can turn it around anyone can. Lots of love and luck xx

Comment

HELO THIS WAS MY LIFE

Mario, you truly are an amazing man, a huge heartfelt thanks from me for sharing this.......... all the best for a fabulous future........ you deserve it ...

Love & Hugs, BB xx
                        sigpicXXX

Comment

HELO THIS WAS MY LIFE

Mario, thank you so much for posting that post. I can not put into words how much that meant to me. I will say though, that I really needed to read that tonight.
                          Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

HELO THIS WAS MY LIFE

just thought i would bump my story up,as it might help some newbies.
                            This disease can be beaten.
                            I am still alcohol free and have not had one :slip: or any other relapse ,thanks

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

HELO THIS WAS MY LIFE

Wow...Mario. Your story is sure to inspire many. I am certain that your life will continue to expand! There is something inside you that will surely propel you to the life that you design. I am so very happy that you Found Your Way Out!

XXX Kate
                              A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

HELO THIS WAS MY LIFE

~_~have good day ~_~

:welcome:to my world. A world of learning, a world of understanding, a world of possibilities.
                                A take charge world. Through me, people of all walks of life, people both old and young,
                                from around the globe have a shot at living a lifestyle of their dreams.
                                See, I am not just an MLM Distributor, I am a Dreamer, I am an awakener.
                                I am a teacher, I am a community builder, I am Kenny Wade. I am my OWN brand,
                                I am Kenny Wade and demand hard work today for freedom and happiness tomorrow...
                                I know some people won?t step up. They are simply too lazy, too scared, too comfortable,
                                or are basking in the lull of false security to take charge of their lives. Some will come around.
                                As more and more people figure out how simple it is to build HUGE organizations using
                                online MLM strategies they will awaken to a new way of creating WEALTH and FREEDOM in their lives.
                                I am resolute like those whom I teach; I am learning and growing, too. I simply won?t stop
                                Lots of people are quickly realizing how powerful of a tool the internet
                                is to build a network marketing business, but many of them are also making
                                costly mistakes when it comes to marketing their mlm business online.
                                La mutuelle familiale de France |Devis mutuelle familiale des cheminots fr |Devis mutuelle familial vauban:thanks:

Comment

Working...
                                X