Crab Dip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crab Dip

Mix softened cream cheese, sour cream, soup mix and onions. Spread on a large, round serving platter. Chill at least an hour to allow soup mix to soften and flavors to blend. I like to do this the day before serving, and cover with a plastic wrap in the refrigerator. When ready to serve, pour and spread cocktail sauce on top of the cream cheese base, then top with the canned crab. Garnish with feathered green onions, and serve with crackers. Enjoy!!!

Note: You can also substitute canned mini-shrimp, or mix shrimp with the crab. Looks beautiful and complicated, and you're definitely going to be asked for the recipe!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Crab Dip

Ruby,
    Looks good. Do you use the entire green onion?
    Maslow

Comment

Crab Dip

I usually cut off the tops a bit, and part of the root (white) section, then finely chop the remainder.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Crab Dip

Crabs !! Love them ! Ha! IAD
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Crab Dip

Wonderful, and perfect for the warm season. I have trouble finding really good canned crabmeat, so I usually spring for the jumbo lump. Expensive, but mmmmmmm!
          Jane Jane

Comment

Working...
          X