Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Declinol - A new product to fight alcoholism?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for peace;1471174 wrote: Looking. Calm down. Settle down. If you posted before it must have been under a different name. There is a history of all your posts. I wish you the best of luck on your program.

I think all the signs point to declinol "ripping off" last call program. And that is unfortunate for last call. However,that isn't my issue at the moment. My issue is getting on a program that works and I can afford. It's like the book Easyway to Stop Drinking by Allen Carr vs. Kick the Drink by Jason Vale. Jason Vale obviously ripped off Allen Carr. Regardless, many on this site have been helped by both books

In my opinion, both programs are probably the same and I wish nothing but success to everyone in either program.
    What ever works for you. DO THAT!
    Sober since Sept. 24th 2012 This time 4 SURE!
    https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-3162-30074.html Newbies Nest
    https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html Tool Box
    https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/what-plan-how-do-i-get-one-68554.html How to get a sobriety plan

Comment

[I]Hmm...i might try this?
      but, i have wasted sooooo much $$$ on these herbal cures for 5+ years now.
      i feel a need to tell you all that "NaturaClear" is a farce. i wasted a ton of $ on it...and it's fake.,,tiny pills with hardly nothing of what could help you..& really expensive.
      sorry, but i live in a tiny town that's beyond beautiful, so i should be in heaven?
      but i have been a victim of a stalker, and it got me drinking.
      this person is into "satanism" and has killed my loved pets.
      this sociopath has done in other people..then laughed about it in my face.
      i had NO idea..they are VERY devious.
      i went to AA...only to find small groups of of people that did not want "new comers."
      one of them even said about me..."she's here now but probabaly won't ever come back." WTF???
      well, i believe in God & miracles, but my dad died of drink.
      i HATED alcohol for most of my life..and even lost my loved bf due to AA.
      he was into AA..took a sip of beer, then walked into the the freeway to be killed by a car & a truck.
      HE WAS IN NO WAY "DRUNK"..as the autopsy showed. but he felt a "failure"..not true & so ;(((((
      sorry, i believe in God...but they (AArs) made him feel a "failure." so he killed himself.
      i wound up ALONE.& so turned to drink by some freak turn..something i hated & thought i'd NEVER do. YUCK!
      please, if nothing else, just pray for me.
      i just want to get my life of art & poetry out before i leave here.
      i have no real HOPE @ this time.
      but i know it is what it is..@ God is the I AM.
      thanks...@just believe in LOVE.

Comment

Declinol and clinical research

question for the declinol rep...
        are there any articles that show the clinical research done and its efficacy?

Comment

Testing

Found this on a a US Government health website. Looks like there is limited testing done, from what I can find.
          Declinol, a Complex Containing Kudzu, Bitt... [J Addict Res Ther. 2013] - PubMed - NCBI[/url]

I cant post urls because im too new, but google will get you there.

Ive been researching declinol and thinking of ordering it. I'm trying to be a Better husband and father. Not sure how much more my wife will put up with.

Comment

Also trying...

I am new here and have been reading the posts about Declinol and especially Chili Pepper's experience. I actually bought the medium strength program and it is sitting in my drawer and I am terrified to try it. Has anyone else tried it and had any side effects, and can you still take normal vitamins at the same time, antihistamines, etc?

Kind of amusing that I am willing to down 8 glasses of wine but not try one little supplement.

What is wrong with me?! It's ridiculous.

:new:

Comment

I started the Declinol today. It's a Saturday which is usually a drinking night for husband and me. I haven't told him yet that I'm trying to stop but I signed up for a class this afternoon and told him I will just pick up some take-out on the way home. There is beer here but no wine.

I drank 6 glasses of wine last night and once again woke up feeling awful. But forced myself to go to the gym and walk slowly on the treadmill for 30 minutes.
              I want to go back to that feeling of waking up with energy every day! I used to exercise every day and worked in the medical field. Want to feel that good again!

Comment

I just found Declinol when searching for nutritional support for reducing alcohol consumption. I talked to a Declinol rep and it sounded great. I was going to order it for myself and my mother when she suggested I look for reviews. Now I'm not so sure...

Are people here having any success with the "Last Call" product? crockettaa, how are thinks going with the Declinol?

Has anyone had either of these products recommended or endorsed by their physician?

Comment

Total and Utter BS. Sad to say companies out there get your money on these types of things 'knowing' people are desperate. HORRID act of humanitarian acts. Yes, people, you can go out into your backyard and cut Kudzu and make your own tincture. It's very easy. Nano tech?? come on....people who know anything at all about herbs and their substances don't need any stinking 'nano technology". Oh and $$697 or $800? LMAO....screw you. What a complete racket you have managed for yourselves. And don't try to even respond to me about ANYTHING, b/c I speak the TRUTH and you KNOW it. For those MWO folks...PLEASE PLEASE walk away from these companies.

Comment

I had a look at their website, finding out the ingredients was very difficult.

Looks to me like Kudzu plus a few other herbs.

I don't think this is wonder stuff.

Kudzu can help some people quit but I personally found little if any effect from it and I don't like the way this is being marketed - it's made to look like a pharmacological product when it isn't.

Some herbal products do interact with prescription medicines and some contain substance that can result in a positive drug tests for example IOC tested athletes and 'bitter tangerine peel' got me twitching - there's a product known as bitter orange which contains a stimulant banned in sports competitions, although it's acceptable as a food/supplement ingredient and can cause problems for anyone with a dicky heart. For this reason I like to see ingredients clearly displayed and this lot do everything they can to hide it.

This means I do not like it one bit!
                    I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

As someone who knows a little (ok alot) about herbs, I am PLEADING with everyone here to stay away from these companies. Herbs are wonderful and CAN be helpful medicinally or otherwise, but you need to UNDERSTAND the herb and what it does or does not react with. I highly suggest a book called "The Complete Guide to Herbs" by Leslie Bremmes (sp?) sorry typing her name off the top of my head..but herbs were given to us by God (or higher being) and they can be used right off the Earth in various ways...you just have to understand how to identify them properly, and use them properly.

These companies who come in spouting off nearly $700-$900 medications using herbs are CROOKS. Plain and simple. It's a HORRIBLE thing they are doing, and I'm so sorry for anyone who 'fell' for their claims or otherwise.

I can easily put a website together that looks so professional, with the 'lingo'/graphs/graphics that would bring in the masses and be a millionaire if I wanted to be....thankfully I have MORALS. These people are nothing better than dog crap on the bottom of my shoe....

They should be shutdown or arrested for deceiving the public, and who knows...maybe I get a wild hair up my ass and request investigations into these 'companies'. Sorry, just pisses me the frig off.

Comment

Hi,
                        My parents spent their hard to earn money for the fraud product Declinol. First of all 3 sprayers WERE NOT ABLE TO SPRAY, brand new ones... Ingredients listed in capsules are sooo not expensive if you order from ANY health website (eg. Puritan.com). So, ~750 $ was a waste of money. Drinking is noT even VIABLE TO STOP USING dECLINOL.......one spray that worked (SO SHAME for that money paid) just CREATED and INCREASED my alcohol cravings even more. I want to post NEGATIVE feedback (IF YOU ARE HONEST COMPANY) on you website, if not, I WILL POST ALL NEGATIVE FEEDBACKS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT ALL OVER THE INTERNET !!!!!!!!! SO, POOR DESPERATE PEOPLE WILL NOT BUY THIS USELESS CRAP.....

Comment

DECLINOL- pure Waste of Money

Hi,
                          My parents spent their hard to earn money for the fraud product Declinol. First of all 3 sprayers WERE NOT ABLE TO SPRAY, brand new ones... Ingredients listed in capsules are sooo not expensive if you order from ANY health website (eg. Puritan.com). So, ~750 $ was a waste of money. Drinking is noT even VIABLE TO STOP USING dECLINOL.......one spray that worked (SO SHAME for that money paid) just CREATED and INCREASED my alcohol cravings even more. I want to post NEGATIVE feedback (IF YOU ARE HONEST COMPANY) on you website, if not, I WILL POST ALL NEGATIVE FEEDBACKS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT ALL OVER THE INTERNET !!!!!!!!! SO, POOR DESPERATE PEOPLE WILL NOT BUY THIS USELESS CRAP.....

Comment

DECLINOL- pure Waste of Money

Hi,

Comment

Declinol Worked for Me!

I completed a 6-week round of Declinol early 2013 with excellent results. Back then the product was packaged in packets of liquid that tasted little like cough syrup. The dosage for the first two weeks was 4 packets per day then reduced to twice a day for the remaining 4 weeks. I began the program with the objective of quitting drinking completely. At 60, I'd been drinking for over 40 years and always knew I had problem for the last 10 years. I had avoided AA because I'm a relatively big fish in a small pond as I live in a small town and there's nothing anonymous about AA. Fearing that advertising my problem would affect the business I had spent so many years building, I regarded Declinol as my last stop before resigning to AA. Never drinking in public and always a closet drinker, I did an excellent job of hiding my demons. Anyway, I've been completely sober for over 2 years now. I still keep a supply of the craving spray on hand and take a mega dose when I know I'm going to be in a social situation when there will be alcohol. This product may not work for everyone but it worked well for me. The product has changed since my first use as it is now in capsule form. Declinol.com used to have their own online forum with it has either been taken down or moved - Has anyone found it online? Would like to find it if it is still accessible. For all you folks out there that want to reduce intake or quit drinking all together, I highly recommend it as a standalone or a companion to a program such as AA.

Best to all of you -

Cosmic Moose

Comment

Cosmic Moose, congratulations to you on your over two years of sobriety!!:sohappy: I bought some online quite a while ago and found the spray and supplements to be very helpful.

Comment

Working...
                                X