Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Declinol - A new product to fight alcoholism?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Rusty. And everyone, I'm more than happy to answer any questions you may have regarding my journey and the Declinol program. You can all do it! If I can, you can!

Cosmic Moose
    From a small town in NC

Comment

Re: Declinol - A new product to fight alcoholism?

Anyone else here try Declinol recently? I'm thinking of trying it.

Comment

It appears its main ingredient is Kudzu and then vitamins, etc.. This site recommended kudzu many years ago.

Kudzu didn't do much for me but it might help others...
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Are the Kudzu capsules still available?
          Zuzublue:balloon::balloon:

Comment

I heard the following review about kudzu. Relieves the desire to raise the mood with alcohol, starts working in a week of reception. On vacation, I thought that, well, how to drink wine at the sea, as a result, all the wine bought in advance and left in the hotel. Sometimes it was necessary to drink through the strength of the company, but no pleasure.

Comment

Not sure if i should be posting this and i get might banned but i am taking the chance.
              Should you really be taking a drug to get off a drug? Alcohol is the most widely available and legal drug on the planet. The only real way to get sober is to sort your head and life out which is hard and believe me i still trying to my live my best life without drink. Do you don think by taking stuff like bacolefen topamax and other mentioned here that you getting adicted to these pills or relying on them to stay sober. From i have read and done some research these drugs pills potions from the pharmacticial companies can be just as addictive as alcohol and what happens when they or if they get taken off the market you cannot get them and you find out they just as bad for your liver? the only thing i tried in the past was antibuse and i could not continue due to side effects and once i was off that and when times got bad i turned to the demon drink again cos i know the anibuse was not in my system and i would not be sick. Plus you cannot take ani deterrant pill for ever so i learned a lesson do not trust the pharmautical companies as its their to sell tablets pills regardless of the worlds health. Oh excuse the spelling no spellcheck here lol

Comment

Originally posted by Anjicia View Post
                Not sure if i should be posting this and i get might banned but i am taking the chance.
                Should you really be taking a drug to get off a drug? Alcohol is the most widely available and legal drug on the planet. The only real way to get sober is to sort your head and life out which is hard and believe me i still trying to my live my best life without drink. Do you don think by taking stuff like bacolefen topamax and other mentioned here that you getting adicted to these pills or relying on them to stay sober. From i have read and done some research these drugs pills potions from the pharmacticial companies can be just as addictive as alcohol and what happens when they or if they get taken off the market you cannot get them and you find out they just as bad for your liver? the only thing i tried in the past was antibuse and i could not continue due to side effects and once i was off that and when times got bad i turned to the demon drink again cos i know the anibuse was not in my system and i would not be sick. Plus you cannot take ani deterrant pill for ever so i learned a lesson do not trust the pharmautical companies as its their to sell tablets pills regardless of the worlds health. Oh excuse the spelling no spellcheck here lol
                Cite please.......

the only thing i tried in the past was antibuse and i could not continue due to side effects and once i was off that and when times got bad i turned to the demon drink again
                Antabuse works after consumption by reacting against alcohol consumed shortly after. If it was making you sick, you were drinking and it was doing its job!

See below on your other unsubstantiated post.

Regards,

Bacman.
                Last edited by Baclofenman; October 5, 2020, 11:21 AM.
                I am not a Doctor - I am an alcoholic.
                Thoughts expressed here are my own, often poorly put together and littered with atrocious grammar and spelling.

Comment

Judging by reviews on the Internet, the attitude to this product is very controversial.
                  Last edited by Fisher1; October 19, 2020, 03:33 AM.

Comment

It would be nice if you could send a link to these studies!

Comment

Yeah, the Declinol. It's just a bunch of herbs, I think, you can buy all of that on Amazon for dirt cheap. I've taken a ton of herbs and all them just made me drink more if they did anything at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Journeyer View Post
                        Yeah, the Declinol. It's just a bunch of herbs, I think, you can buy all of that on Amazon for dirt cheap. I've taken a ton of herbs and all them just made me drink more if they did anything at all.
                        What have you decided for yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by DannyPhilips View Post
                          What have you decided for yourself?
                          I looked at it and what I wrote is what I've decided. A bunch of overpriced herbs and hype that will have no effect on your drinking. I'm getting ready to try Baclofen myself.
                          Last edited by Journeyer; March 9, 2021, 03:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Journeyer View Post
                            I looked at it and what I wrote is what I've decided. A bunch of overpriced herbs and hype that will have no effect on your drinking. I'm getting ready to try Baclofen myself.
                            Thanks, I see, I hope you get the results you want!

Comment

Working...
                            X