please SLAP me!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please SLAP me!!!!!

I asked my husband to buy me drinks on the way home from work. He said NO.

I feel quite ashamed. Dont want sympathy, want a slap!

please SLAP me!!!!!

instead of a slap, how about you giving your hubby a hug :l for caring so much!
    AF 6 years
    NF 7 years

A journey of a thousand miles begins with one single step

Comment

please SLAP me!!!!!

honeysuckle....I don't want to slap you, BUT since you asked, SLAP! : ). I meant that slap with love and now my hand hurts. LOL. I would like to high five your husband for saying no to you. You didn't drink that is the point. You checked in here which is GREAT! Keep checking in epically during those moments of weakness we all feel at times.
      "Sometimes the strongest people are the ones who love beyond all faults, cry behind closed doors and fight battles that nobody knows about".
      ~Author Unknown
      AF since February 4, 2013

Comment

please SLAP me!!!!!

The prob is he thinks I am doing just 30 days of healthy lifestyle change. I refuse to admit to him I have a problem, like he doesnt know lol, but he doesnt know about my new mwo family or anything. 10 days done, am really glad he said no but I cant say thanks because I dont want to give any ammunition! it is hard to explain, but if we were ever to split, it would be his gold ammunition in court re our precious 2 kids, and I am not in my own country here.

Comment

please SLAP me!!!!!

WOW... I have considered that in my situation as well. Not that my husband also doesn't have a problem, but I always want to be prepared just in case...

I thought you wanted another baby!
          I will be sober so I can be clear and remember being a mommy and so I can be in the best place God wants to place me. I will be here! now! FREE! 12.5mg Topamax AM&PM, Ativan until safe from withdrawal syndrome & for anxiety. Thank God I Am Done!

Comment

please SLAP me!!!!!

Honey...I understand...but take it any way you can get it...
            I didn't want to tell my hubs in case I slipped, I didn't want to hear the lecture...AND I didn't want him to know the extent of the problem (he still doesn't!!). So I say, get your legs stronger, and telling him will come with time!! Just be glad you aren't slapping yourself with frustration!! Your confidence will come with time! Get yourself to Day 13, it was a game changer for me! Hugs! B
            All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
            Tool Box
            Newbie's Nest

Comment

please SLAP me!!!!!

Rainyday, it isnt as bad as it sounds, we are happy for the most part and we both would love another baby, although a new possible job opportunity for me may put that one to rest, not sure yet, and my hubby too drinks a fair amount, just I never want to give any ammo, ever. I also never want to split, that was my pledge, but I am a realist too

Comment

please SLAP me!!!!!

BYRDY, What happened for you at day 13?

Comment

please SLAP me!!!!!

Honey, here is my post from Day 13....for me, something just clicked that day and I saw this as something I really could do!!

Day 13. Yesterday was EASY!!!! I'm so happy to report, that hubs was out of town and I had the perfect opportunity to have myself a high old time....but I didn't! The voices weren't as loud or as often, so day 13 was the day that I think I turned the corner. I feel good! I certainly haven't lost any weight...I am rewarding myself by saying, look, you can have anything in the world you want, except AL...now I need to reel myself in a bit and stop eating everything in sight. Finally finished off the last of the Christmas cookies I had in the freezer. For the first time in years, I feel like I'm getting control of my life, and it feels really good! ODAT! I could NOT have done it without this site.
                  All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                  Tool Box
                  Newbie's Nest

Comment

please SLAP me!!!!!

Here you go

:b&d:

And one more

:boxer:

Just kidding. Good for you for not drinking, no matter how it happens.
                    Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

please SLAP me!!!!!

Ouch! I aint into that Siren!

Comment

please SLAP me!!!!!

High Five to your husband!

Do you admit fully now that you have a booze problem?

If you touch a drop I will do morethen slap you, I will kick my 13 size shoe into your back side!

You are doing so well. You inspire me. Keep on rocking like I know you can.

"Drink moderately, for drunkeness neither keeps a secret, nor observes a promise."

So dont come and make me whack you one.

STAY ON THE RIGHT TRACK ... YOU CAN DO IT.
                        If drinking is interfering with your work, you're probably a heavy drinker. If work is interfering with your drinking, you're probably an alcoholic.

Comment

please SLAP me!!!!!

honey,i like your hubs mine wouldve totally brought me home beer,be glad for the support,mines still in denial that i have a prob,i had pms really bad the other day and i was cyring he told me to have a couple of beers and relax,i told him i cant drink like that 2 beers is the flame that starts the fire,you are doing great keep going,we all have days booze crosses our minds but try and think ahead instead
                          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

please SLAP me!!!!!

How are you going - you remind me of the pink power ranger!
                            If drinking is interfering with your work, you're probably a heavy drinker. If work is interfering with your drinking, you're probably an alcoholic.

Comment

please SLAP me!!!!!

I found some really amazing pink power ranger images but perhaps they would not be permitted on here!

Hey that would be a cool user name!

Comment

Working...
                              X