Thread: I am AMAZED!

Join Date;
    21st March, 2007.
    Posts;
    Post Thanks / Like

I am AMAZED!

I ordered the MWO cd's and received them super fast. I think I ordered them on Saturday and I got them on Monday already.

I was planning my day and thought that I would have a drink before dinner but I listened to the hypno cd at 3:00 in the afternoon and it actually put me to sleep. Well believe it or not I had no desire to have a drink last night. I am so excited about this program because this gives me hope!

Join Date;
    22nd July, 2006.
    Posts;
    Post Thanks / Like

I am AMAZED!

Happier! That's awesome..can't wait to hear more on your progress!
    :-D

Join Date;
    25th July, 2006.
    Posts;
    Post Thanks / Like

I am AMAZED!

That is great. The CDs really helped me too. Keep us posted on your progress.

Join Date;
    20th July, 2006.
    Posts;
    Post Thanks / Like

I am AMAZED!

I am so happy for you too Happier - keep us 'posted'

Join Date;
    29th August, 2006.
    Posts;
    Post Thanks / Like

I am AMAZED!

I love to hear that motivation Happier. I recently started listening to the CD's as well and I really believe they are making a difference. Best of luck

Join Date;
    10th October, 2006.
    Posts;
    Post Thanks / Like

I am AMAZED!

Happier, that's super!
    I just last night got my CD's woooo! (after all this time...shame on me) and realized that I had sole my portable CD player at a garage sale...d-oh!
    so I'll listen to them from this laptop and figure out how to download them to Dx's iPod.
    can't wait to be done working and give them a go.
    D (in Vegas for a few days)

Join Date;
    29th August, 2006.
    Posts;
    Post Thanks / Like

I am AMAZED!

Here's a hint as well, I have children and said "I never have time to listen to these CD's" So with the advice of another member I started listening to them when I went to bed on my headset. Even though I fall asleep the difference between before the CD's and after is amazing....They still find a way to get through and it's great.

Registered User.

Join Date;
    18th March, 2007.
    Posts;
    Post Thanks / Like

I am AMAZED!

I'm amazed at the CD's as well. I was quite skeptical about the whole hypnosis thing, but have become a believer. I started listening to them very early Sunday morning after finishing the book, and haven't had a drink since. Going on Day 4 AF (4 more hours!).

Sometime's I feel like I'm unable to relax at the beginning, and before I know it, the guy is telling me to wake up. Does that ever happen to any of you?

Registered User.

Join Date;
    2nd November, 2006.
    Posts;
    Post Thanks / Like

I am AMAZED!

Happier, it is so great that you are having such a quick response from the Cds. They have been a true God send for me. I am amazed is a really good way to put it. I just couldn't get over the difference they have made for me. I am just back from a trip overseas and I did not bring them with me- (10 days with free wine and a stressful travel partner) and although there were three separate times when I thought about having a drink I never had to white knuckle it or sweat bullets - it was just a thought that passed. This is so different for me - in the past I would definitely have started drinking. I am so grateful for the CDs and so happy to hear they are effective for others as well.

Yes... I have fallen asleep and then woken up when he told me to - very cool!

Registered User.

Join Date;
    5th March, 2007.
    Posts;
    Post Thanks / Like

I am AMAZED!

Hi Happier

Glad you are making good progress with the CD's - Lush is always saying how great they are and I have to agree -they are sometimes the difference between having a drink and not.

I love it when you come round and have not realised that you were out of it in the first place, I used to listen to them before bed but realised that I am actually invigorated by them - any one else feel this

Love
    S