Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Believe In Jesus

i trust Jesus

i need to share my belief with other Christaian.

if you don't believe don't post. you are not going to change my mind. so, don't even try.

i need a place to share my belief without percitcution....did i spell that correctly? whatever.....this is an i believe in Jesus thread.....if you don't believe....don't post. not looking for a debate....shhhhh

Comment

I Believe In Jesus

At the same time, non believers should be able to post as well...but that wasn't the case with Kuya. Her thread was closed. It was as if she wasn't allowed to express her views from her perspective. It was the Believers that attacked her so mercilessly....it wasn't a proud day to be a Christian (and I am one!!)
      It should be fair for everyone, because as you know, we all are passionate about what we do and do not believe! I'm not sure how wise it is to start these threads....about as smart as starting one for Republicans.
      I am not going to comment any further. Done with this debate it goes nowhere. B
      All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
      Tool Box
      Newbie's Nest

Comment

I Believe In Jesus

excuse me, but this thread says I BELIEVE IN JESUS.

don't post if you don't believe - it's for believers....problem comes when others try to change our mind...NOT GONNA HAPPEN...shhhhhh

i need a place to share my belief.
        shhhh

Comment

I Believe In Jesus

:lilangel: yep

Comment

I Believe In Jesus

thelaststraw;1520712 wrote: excuse me, but this thread says I BELIEVE IN JESUS.

don't post if you don't believe - it's for believers....problem comes when others try to change our mind...NOT GONNA HAPPEN...shhhhhh

i need a place to share my belief.
            shhhh
            This is an online public forum. Anyone can post anything they like. It's up to each person to keep it respectful. I enjoy debate. I can respect your beliefs 100% and still disagree with you 100%.

I expect you to respect my right to believe what I want in return.
            Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

I Believe In Jesus

i would love to not debate. i would love to share my faith with believers. everywhere i go there is debating about soup to the type of peanuts to serve.

i would love to have a place to go to share my faith, during recovery from creepy AL. debate everywhere else.

Comment

I Believe In Jesus

i am so tired of listening to everybody arguing about everything.

Comment

I Believe In Jesus

I won't debate if that's not what you want. But I'm tired of intolerance. I will fight for your right to believe whatever you want to believe. I just expect the same. Eminem said it best:

I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.
                  Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

I Believe In Jesus

The point Thelaststraw is making is that non believers need to respect boundaries. If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all especially when it comes to sacred believes. The lady in question was getting off bullying, taunting, humilliating, desrespecting... Jus plain ugly to Christians for nooo reason. Coming to thread saying i "believe in Jesus" talking smack, insulting fork for no reason is unacceptable For anyone to justify and defend that behavior is suspect. No true Christian would call anyone who hates Jesus as much as she a "friend". I wear my faith on my sleeve. Some here want to tell every one how to be Christian, what to say, how to react...we are all adults here. Iam not a closet Christian and i will not water down my faith to please anyone. I respect believers and non believers equally. When people have the audacity to follow us to a tiny section of the forum to bully us....that i have a problem with.
                    Its for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm then and DO NOT let yourself be burdened again by a yoke of slavery. Gal 5:1

Comment

I Believe In Jesus

lizker;1520840 wrote: The point Thelaststraw is making is that non believers need to respect boundaries. If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all especially when it comes to sacred believes. The lady in question was getting off bullying, taunting, humilliating, desrespecting... Jus plain ugly to Christians for nooo reason. Coming to thread saying i "believe in Jesus" talking smack, insulting fork for no reason is an acceptanle. For anyone to justify and defend that behavior is suspect. No true Christian would call anyone who hates Jesus as much as she a "friend". I wear my faith on my sleeve. Some here want to tell every one how to be Christian, what to say, how to react...we are all adults here. Iam not a closet Christian and i will not water down my faith ti please anyone. I respect believers and non believers equally. When people have the audacity to follow us to a tiny section of the forum to bully us....that i have a problem with.
                      I think everyone needs to respect boundaries. You can't tell non-Christians they are evil and not expect them to take offense. I hope I have not indicated any intolerance here. It was never my intent. If you don't want to engage in debate, then don't engage.

Again, this is an online public forum. Anyone can post whatever they like. Hopefully as adults we can stay respectful. The person you are referring to has gone. so perhaps we can move on.

No true Christian would call anyone who hates Jesus as much as she a "friend".
                      If I'm not wrong, the Bible says different. Is not the goal of Christians to bring the word of the Lord to all the world?

Comment

I Believe In Jesus

i just want to share my faith without being beaten up about it.

i think i'll eat another orange.

oh thanks LIZ, it's amazing, huh?

Comment

I Believe In Jesus

thelaststraw;1520849 wrote: i just want to share my faith without being beaten up about it.

i think i'll eat another orange.
                          So who is beating you up?

Comment

I Believe In Jesus

The evil reference was to that one particular non believer. I have known her since day one. I have several quotes where she has called Jesus an alcoholic, a schizophrenic among other non flattering things. Her intent is to DESTROY peoples faith... That is why she is particularly evil. Just read any thread here and see her posts. Evangelism is a calling on all Christians but we are not naive. We know when some one is out to attack our faith. Yes she is gone but this topic escalated because of her.
                            Its for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm then and DO NOT let yourself be burdened again by a yoke of slavery. Gal 5:1

Comment

I Believe In Jesus

well, right now this orange is squirting all over my shirt. i don't much care for the seeds in it either.

Comment

I Believe In Jesus

wow, i could do a steve piggott about this orange. lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X