X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Tuesday 22nd October

Good morning, folksies

Hope you're all in fine fettle?

Sunny day predicted, but not particularly warm for this time of year - 19C. As long as the wind stays away, it should be pleasant enough to take a smokebreak or two, or three.

Have a lekker day, folksies!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Good morning Tipperoooo,

What the feck am I doing up as this ungodly hour...............got to go into the orifice early as Mr JC has got to go to prison.

Mind you just visiting a client.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Good morning, JC

Early to bed, early to rise has always been overrated in my opinion. One day when I'm 65 I'll be able to do what I want, but by then I'll probably be incontinent and have to get up early in any event

When I was doing my articles years and years ago, I also had to visit a prison a few times. Suffice to say that germophobic me did not enjoy the experience. Good luck to Sir Pee.
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

I'm not that worried as long as they let him out again.

Rightio orf to the orifice at least I'm not in again 'til next Tuesday...............talk about a part-time part-timer.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning Tip & JC.
          I did'nt get to check in yesterday.Very busy.
          Questy how was your son's head yesterday morning?

Comment

Morning army very quiet so far there today. Its dry and sunny and mild for this time of year. I'm going to visit a friend this afternoon no plans apart from that. Have a terrific Tuesday.

Comment

Afternoon army

Had a busy-ish morning after a somewhat belated start. Just dropping in to wish zenny a very happy birthday. Saw your pics on FB last night and you look gorgeous. xx

Lots to do, so must disappear again. Wonder if satzy has reached some kind of a decision re her job situation...

Comment

Hiya CC, Foxy and Reccie

Shite. Yes - it's Zennie's birthday!

Very happy birthday Zennie!!! :woot::woot::woot:

:bday3::bday3::bday3:
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Happy Birthday Zennie

Comment

Hello peeps, happy birthday zenners x
                    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Hi folks - late check-in here !!!
                      Hope everyone is having a brill day inkele:

Of course :

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZENS !!!! :yay:

Comment

Recluse;1572051 wrote:
                        Wonder if satzy has reached some kind of a decision re her job situation...
                        Thanks for thinking about me Recmeister
                        :l
                        No decision - but decided for now to stop moaning.
                        Some folks here locked in a room and the rumour mill is in full flight that something is stirring - wishful thinking methinks.
                        won't book that cruise yet - but I live in hope that I will be get FREEDOM !!!! :yay:
                        You my friends here will be the first to know
                        Even saying that I feel disloyal & selfish as I know a lot of folks would KILL for my job - so gonna shut me trap for a while & count my blessings

Comment

satz123;1572146 wrote: Thanks for thinking about me Recmeister
                          :l
                          No decision - but decided for now to stop moaning.
                          Some folks here locked in a room and the rumour mill is in full flight that something is stirring - wishful thinking methinks.
                          won't book that cruise yet - but I live in hope that I will be get FREEDOM !!!! :yay:
                          You my friends here will be the first to know
                          Even saying that I feel disloyal & selfish as I know a lot of folks would KILL for my job - so gonna shut me trap for a while & count my blessings
                          AND a great big redundancy cheque would make you even more blessed

Feeling a bit better again today and off the Tramadol and Codeine so less fuzzy too.

Hope all is well in the army:l

Comment

Sheesh, Mrs. A. Those are heavy painkillers. You must have been a bit more than just fuzzy :H. Glad to hear you're feeling better :l

Satzy: here's one for you as well :l.

Further improvement in Mrs. T's blood sugar levels to report: it has been just above 7 all day. That means just one to go and she's back in the normal range.

What did Zennifer say she was doing today? I'm not sure when the door will be fitted and the painting start. My short-term memory isn't what it used to be
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1572174 wrote: Sheesh, Mrs. A. Those are heavy painkillers. You must have been a bit more than just fuzzy :H. Glad to hear you're feeling better :l

Satzy: here's one for you as well :l.

Further improvement in Mrs. T's blood sugar levels to report: it has been just above 7 all day. That means just one to go and she's back in the normal range.

What did Zennifer say she was doing today? I'm not sure when the door will be fitted and the painting start. My short-term memory isn't what it used to be
                              Glad Mrs T is getting better blood results!

Yes, I needed mighty strong painkillers. So glad to be coming off them

Comment

Working...
                              X