Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

af Sunday 3 November

MAE everyone

Just a quick check in to say hi - its Sunday afternoon now. Not been so good a weekend for me - am feeling very flat, bored and sad. Just can't quite get out of this at the moment - but I guess it will pass. Not bored because I don't have activities or things to do, not sad because something has happened and not flat because I am coming down from a high. No cravings, no desire to drink AL. Actually very bored with talking about AL.
    Went for a walk today - that was OK. Eating well - but not excited either about eating.

So me dears I am sorry to wake up you up with a gloomy doomy start but I can't be bothered pretending that I am a chirpy bird. And if I don't check in - it might worry some - so I don't want to do that.
    I am sure this will pass - you know how my moods are a bit up and down sometimes. Also thought it better to post before I am even more tired. So sorry this is about me and I am not saying hi to each and everyone of you good people. Hope there are some laughs coming up from others

af Sunday 3 November

Morning all...defo a quick jump in ...its silly o clock n on my way out ...hope all is well.Sam ...hoops are kept in place ...2types I have made .....both have2 inch by one battening frame rectangle ..then drill 1" holes in the battens opposite each other ..and fit the hoops in...Lazy way is to just drill straight thru blue pipe and into the battens..then centre batten on top to hold it all steady.

tt ..cmon smiler ..if I can do it at this stupid hour in the wind and wet ......weather ..not me!!!then you can,so give us a big cheesy grin!!!

CAN YOU SEE THIS ONE??

af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

af Sunday 3 November

Sorry it's so big...too tired to fix it. Off to bed.

Comment

af Sunday 3 November

Ppqp...suffield...now there's a blast from the past Ralston Medicine Hat yeehah good times
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

af Sunday 3 November

morning all
          Sorry you not feeling so great TT - best to get it out there,one foot in front of the other sometimes isn't it?Hope the clouds lift soon.

Hey Mick - got a baby in that pic but couldn't make out rest of it.

Hey there PPQ

Had a bit of a lie in for me - up at 930am - felt a bit sick/shivery last night but seems to have passed today.All I have on the cards for today is buying laminate flooring, gym at some point and maybe visit to mum in law, I need to do a mini shop and buy some instant oats/fruit for the week.

Today is my planning food/exercise and when I will clean day so will look at that later - as well as when I pack for holiday/anything extra I need to buy.I ate tonnes yesterday,all processed white carbs,cake and fish and chips,no fruit or veg and no booze either - thankfully on the booze front!

Have a good day everyone - it's day 47 today,I still can't quite believe it.
          one day at a time

Comment

af Sunday 3 November

Good morning Abbers!

Why do I always have at least one dog who doesn't understand the time change thing? I knew I shouldn't look forward to catching an extra hour of sleep :H

TT, moods suck sometimes but they come & go, thank goodness!
            I was feeling a bit off last week myself. Didn't feel like eating the healthy meals I cooked, had to seriously push myself to do anything. I attribute it to decreasing sunlight, seasonal change. I'm looking forward to moving past all that, hope you do as well

My DIL came over with the boys for dinner last night. The three of them were not really feeling well. As a matter of fact my oldest grandson refused to eat dinner then threw up all over my sofa - gross
            It's shocking to see how much an almost 5 year old can hold in his stomach :H
            I will be spending the day scrubbing & rescrubbing my sofa cushions!!!!

Mick, I hope you have a wonderful day doing whatever it is that you do!!

Greetings PQ! Sorry to hear you are getting snow already - too soon for me.

bear, I hope you can find healthier food today :H
            I guess we all have those food moments.
            Congrats on your AF time - great progress

OK, off to get more coffee to get my day fueled up.
            Wishing everyone a wonderful AF Sunday!

Lav
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

af Sunday 3 November

MAE Fabbies!

Sorry, TT... :l Feel better!
              Hello Mick, PPQ, Bear, Lav & all to come! Running a bit late here myself... hence just a quick wave and poke!

Be good, be well, and Happy Sunday!
              Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

af Sunday 3 November

TT - so sorry you are feeling blue.
                Let me know if I can help you, you have been such a huge support to me last couple weeks - I see your messages, know you are cheering me on - and thanks to that I have (another) week of green dots on my calender....sending some BIG :l's your way - and a few "P's" i have in storage - paying it forward my dear.....take care of yourself......
                “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

af Sunday 3 November

Lav...you never told me that Stella was star :H

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=2nXrnoD4BYo

Comment

af Sunday 3 November

SL...well done you:yay::wd:

Comment

af Sunday 3 November

evening here all

TT, sometimes I think we all have those flat days, I know I will get very melancholy in the fall, which is our season now. Glad you did check in, it not all about not drinking, this place. I find I have enjoyed how different we all are, yet alike, the different areas of the world we live, even if it is "cyberish".

SL, good on you there!

PQ, I guess I'm not very observant, just notice the bunny in your avatar eyes blink.

greetings there Mick, Lav, Sunshine, Det, YahYah, et als
                      Sam
                      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

af Sunday 3 November

TT-sorry you are feeling a bit down. I've given up the idea that I am supposed to feel wonderful every single day. That is just exhausting. Hope you are feeling better.

Bear-congrats....those days are stacking up!

Sam-I have never taken Svaroopa. I have done the restorative and another that is a step up from that. I love those classes.

Lav-yuck! Hope your grandson is feeling better....and you survived the cleaning.

Hello to Mick, ppq, Sunshine and SL

I read magazines all day. I stopped getting all but one....but, still had back issues of the rest. Fun to flip through and see all the styles and things I should have bought last year:H

I love lazy days. Sometimes I think I could been content being a lazy ass the rest of my life.

Comment

af Sunday 3 November

PQ :H
                          I didn't even know Stella had her own video, she's a real hoot :H :H

SF, I love a lazy day too but really can't take more than one at a time. My brain goes into overdrive or something! Glad you enjoyed yourself

Hi SL, glad you are perking along with us!

My grandson is reportedly feeling much better today. That was pretty gross here last evening, I must say :H

I need to be up & out by 7 am to go watch the boys - yay (not).
                          AF since 03/26/09
                          NF since 05/19/09
                          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                          X