Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help asap please

Hey guys,
    I tried ordering baclofen with River Pharma and InHouse Pharmacy.biz but they BOTH require a doctor's prescription! Help! Where do you guys get it without??? Goldpharma won't work because they just do not let me create an account...... of course I waited the last minute to order it because I am a born procrastinator -#$%@!!!! - and now I've had this really bad surprise. I have enough to taper down if necessary, but I'd really would like to go up, not down.

Help help please - I want to order it now!

Help asap please

And also guys please do let me know if I am doing a sensible thing mixing my leftover liquid Bac and the pills ( 20 mg and 30), if you have any feedback in this respect. Just trying to make the most of what I already have...

Comment

Help asap please

Oh no!! I just saw that. Might want to start a thread for this. Lots of people use these sites!

Comment

Help asap please

You actually gave me the second site: are you still using them???

Comment

Help asap please

zampa,

I went to gold pharma and was able to create an account just fine with an alt email of mine. I'm using chrome. I did notice some initial funky behaviour where the email field was disabled when I accidentally clicked I was a healthcare provider. I refreshed the page, started over and was able to complete the application.

Have another try with chrome or a different browser. If you are really in a jam I can create the account on your behalf and then you can change the password.
          01-01-2014 - Indifference reached, success with high dose Baclofen 295mg.

Baclofen prescribing guide

Baclofen for alcoholism - Consolidated Information - Studies, prescribing guides, links

Comment

Help asap please

Zampa you can mix pills with the liquid. I do it when I'm out of the house, because the liquid gets too concentrated if it's exposed to heat. Pills feel stronger and leave me tired, but I only take 10mg here and there and it's doable.

I'm going to try and order some and see what happens. Worse comes to worse, we print out our info and go to doctors. It was good while it lasted.

Sam

Comment

Help asap please

Zampa-I did use them for my back up pills. I'm using liquid. Keep us posted.

Comment

Help asap please

Inhouse and River requiring prescriptions is news to me, and I think it's only a matter of time before Goldpharma does as well.

Are there any other sources? I've said repeatedly that the days of online ordering are coming to an end.

Comment

Help asap please

Yourfriend, where do you get the liquid?? And where do you get yours, Fred?

Comment

Help asap please

zampa75;1662333 wrote: Yourfriend, where do you get the liquid?? And where do you get yours, Fred?
                    I get mine from goldpharma, 6 months supply at a time.

Comment

Help asap please

K - I just managed to place an order with River Pharmacy. Yesterday I tried Inhouse and saw the prescription thing (today I tried again and of course there it was again), but I thought I saw the prescription requirement for River a few days ago. Apparently I was mistaken cos I just placed an order. But it will take a while to get here- surprise surprise. I'd like to order from goldpharma too but I just can't get past the 1st page. I'll try with Explorer - I too use Chrome but it does not work!!!! Will let you know Neophyte if I need your help!

Comment

Help asap please

River works but you have to talk to a person to use a cc.

Liquid was an option but unfortunately it is no longer available. The liquid you see online is not oral but for spinal catheters.

Sam

Comment

Help asap please

Samandkatharine;1662346 wrote: River works but you have to talk to a person to use a cc.

Liquid was an option but unfortunately it is no longer available. The liquid you see online is not oral but for spinal catheters.

Sam
                          I know that liquid is no longer available and why unfortunately, but Yourfriend here says he/she is using it still, so I wonder where s/he gets it... Yes they have told me about the 'pump' for liquid Bac (a spinal catheter??? It gives me the creeps!) I have actually talked to a person for CC payment - weird. It gave me the feeling she was answering her phone in her kitchen! But do you confirm it is reliable? Husband wasn't too sure about this calling business.

However, since I am such a good procrastinator, I ended up ordering it way too close to my trip to Europe, and it is very unlikely it will get here on time, so I will have to taper down to a minimum dosage till I get back home. It's quite depressing b/c I cannot wait to be free from the demon! So depressing. But it's just my fault....&*^%$#@! So stupid.

I guess my update on progress toward indifference will have to be postponed.... :upset:

Comment

Help asap please

Zampa-I stocked up on the liquid when it was available so I have a stockpile of it.

Comment

Help asap please

Zampa,

Impatience with indifference will not get you what you want, which is being able to say no to alcohol. It's taken almost a year for me. Some have struggled for years.

Please plan your baclofen journey taking into consideration the time it takes to receive a supply overseas, or get a rx from a doctor. I hope you ultimately get what you want.

Sam

Comment

Working...
                              X