Comment

Morning Army

Comment

questions:
        a) Wot was Molls on about above re.flies ?? :headscratch:
        b) Where's Dreamy?
        3) Where's me coffee ?

Comment

There's your coffee....................Satz...........I'm having a Minions themed day.

It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning & thank you Ms Jackieclaire

Last edited by satz123; December 23, 2014, 03:11 AM.

Comment

Christmas dinner for the clients at the volunteer place............gets cooked by the lad who's one of the key workers and also runs the fitness program.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I'm glad I'm in...........Mr Jc's got this morning off.............very grateful I'm getting a lift in ...but he's flapping around like a turkey fleeing from a farmer on Christmas Eve.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning army mild here but heavy rain forecast. Going to Aldi tomorrow or that's the plan just to get food stuff in for meself and cats and may be last minute stuff I think i'm ok pressie wise for everyone. Going to 1pm AA metting today and I may wander in to have a look around our state of the art new library seems i'll be in Dun Laoghaire. Have a terrific tuesay off to get brekkie and shower.

Comment

Oh my goodness me...........I can relate to that ..............resentment and anger.........
                    Must away to work , Molls. Wish I could stick around as you've started a great topic there.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

:hug: Molls
                      Folks listen to what being said - she KNOWS !
                      The 'poor me' will get us if we do not take care of ourselves inside ourselves -if you know what I mean.
                      WE ARE MISSING NOTHING !!!
                      We have to believe that !!

Comment

Originally posted by mollyka
                        what we chase (if we're lucky) is that ONE HOUR --- one hour of the buzz of the first couple of drinks --- and yes -- why deny it --- that 'buzz' is wonderful --- you can feel the draining away of the anxiety -- the sadness --- the loneliness ---- all fades away --- FOR ONE HOUR --- and then what happens --- we crave our 3rd as we are drinking our 2nd ---- .... EVERYONE who is on this site knows where it goes from there --- we chase that buzz --- but in that session it doesn't happen again --- what happens is -- we disgust ourselves -- we disgust those around us --- we wake up -- be it later in the day or the next morning --- the FEAR the LOATHING the ANXIETY is off the scale --- AND we are back to craving drink --- THAT is the part that is LEAST understood on this site --- look at the number of people who have achieved serious sobriety as in years..... they CANNOT get back on track ---- we have fed the addiction...... it is NEVER 'two small beers' to the likes of us --- it is feeding a dormant disease ---- sorry all a bit serious here --- but I needed to say it xxx
                        :welldone::welldone: NOTHING to add to that !

Comment

This ought to go in the Tool Box, Molls! B

Originally posted by mollyka
                          what we chase (if we're lucky) is that ONE HOUR --- one hour of the buzz of the first couple of drinks --- and yes -- why deny it --- that 'buzz' is wonderful --- you can feel the draining away of the anxiety -- the sadness --- the loneliness ---- all fades away --- FOR ONE HOUR --- and then what happens --- we crave our 3rd as we are drinking our 2nd ---- .... EVERYONE who is on this site knows where it goes from there --- we chase that buzz --- but in that session it doesn't happen again --- what happens is -- we disgust ourselves -- we disgust those around us --- we wake up -- be it later in the day or the next morning --- the FEAR the LOATHING the ANXIETY is off the scale --- AND we are back to craving drink --- THAT is the part that is LEAST understood on this site --- look at the number of people who have achieved serious sobriety as in years..... they CANNOT get back on track ---- we have fed the addiction...... it is NEVER 'two small beers' to the likes of us --- it is feeding a dormant disease ---- sorry all a bit serious here --- but I needed to say it xxx
                          All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                          Tool Box
                          Newbie's Nest

Comment

Evening
                            - pleasantly surprised by the lack of mayhem in the shops this afternoon. Very civilized.....
                            Lovely old fashioned Nativity film on TV there ..... make you feel good !

Comment

I'm on da telly:

Comment

Evening,
                                The Christmas dinner was just wonderful..............it was held in the conference room............3 flights of stairs up and I must have gone up & down them ...................ooooh at least a 1000 times.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X