Super Sober Shout Out Sunday 14th October 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Sober Shout Out Sunday 14th October 2018

I'd like to see a big SUPER SHOUTY OUTY SUNDAY from members who have been here a while, those just starting out again or those just starting out for the very first time.........don't forget to shout LOUD AND PROUD...

The day of the week to put a bit of sparkle in your SHOUT OUT.

SHOUT IT LOUD AND SHOUT IT PROUD. STAY STRONG AND KEEP THINKING POSITIVE ONE AND ALL. LET'S GIVE OUR BEST TOGETHER

Don't be shy and give it a try...........remember each and everyone one of us here started with a day one!!!!

By using the time and date app........ you'll know whether you've a roundy number or not a roundy number..........Date Duration Calculator: Days Between Dates

For me its............3386 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date or 9 years, 3 months, 7 days excluding the end date. :love:
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Re: Super Sober Shout Out Sunday 14th October 2018

sober but shattered

slept for barely 4hrs. At that frustrating place where I'm tired but canny sleep. Grrrr
    Last edited by RunningCourage; October 13, 2018, 11:45 PM.

Comment

1778 days or 4 years, 10 months and 13 days.
      AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

A crappy but sober one.

Comment

280 days!
          AF January 7, 2018

Comment

At the end of today I will have lived 1939 days happily without alcohol.

Did I EVER think on day 1 - on 24th June 2013 - I'd be saying that ? NO

Did I think my life would be boring ? YES - but it isn't - not to me. I enjoy simple pleasures now and have memories of conversations I wouldn't otherwise have if I'd been drunk.
            Did I think I would struggle on holiday / at parties/ weddings ? YES - but I just changed my MO at these occasions. Say 'no' to invites / leave early.
            I realised I've never really enjoyed these events after a certain time anyway.

Do I miss alcohol - NO !!! - I've grown up at last and I am comfortable with who I am
            ( apart from 12 excess lbs) :haha:

Comment

A sober week behind me and looking for many more in the future!:checkin:

Comment

3 years, 9 months, and 1 day of being free of the burden...
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

A big roundy 500 yesterday! Onward

Comment

1436 days here...4 year mark in sight...
                    Happy Sober Sunday all!
                    Kicked AL to the curb November 9, 2014!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Vervill View Post
                      :yay: :hyper:

Comment

Congratulations, @MrVervill !!!

I am shouting out 1777 - not roundy but a nice number nonetheless...

Comment

1101 days for me OR - 3 years and 4 days!! So shouting out LOUD and PROUD once again. I'm sober and I wouldn't have it any other way!! :flowerspin:inkele:
                          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Vervill View Post
                            Fantastic job, Mr. V!!

Comment

Originally posted by Soft Focus View Post
                              A crappy but sober one.
                              Originally posted by RunningCourage View Post
                              sober but shattered

slept for barely 4hrs. At that frustrating place where I'm tired but canny sleep. Grrrr
                              Even crappy days and days where we are so very tired, are still better when we're sober. [MENTION=18049]RunningCourage[/MENTION] - have you tried magnesium? I swear by it. I had horrible problems with sleep and leg cramps etc., when I first quit. Some nights I didn't sleep more than a couple of hours. While my sleep finally levelled out, I still didn't sleep as much as I needed to. Magnesium helps with that. Also has many health benefits....

Comment

Working...
                              X