Super Sober Shout Out Sunday 11th November 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Sober Shout Out Sunday 11th November 2018

I'd like to see a big SUPER SHOUTY OUTY SUNDAY from members who have been here a while, those just starting out again or those just starting out for the very first time.........don't forget to shout LOUD AND PROUD....

Give yourself a high five for another week of sobriety.........

SHOUT IT LOUD AND SHOUT IT PROUD. STAY STRONG AND KEEP THINKING POSITIVE ONE AND ALL. LET'S GIVE OUR BEST TOGETHER

Don't be shy and give it a try...........remember each and everyone one of us here started with a day one!!!!

By using the time and date app........ you'll know whether you've a roundy number or not a roundy number..........Date Duration Calculator: Days Between Dates

For me its It is 3414 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date or 9 years, 4 months, 4 days excluding the end date.:happy2:
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Re: Super Sober Shout Out Sunday 11th November 2018

4 years, 11 months and 10 days.
    AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

A stressy sober one for me. What’s the plan for your 5th birthday Ava?? ��

Comment

This morning I should have a horrendous hangover, but instead i have 1212 days sober. High 5.
        AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

3 years, nine months, and 29 days of never worrying about a Checkstop!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

4 years and a couple days! Very happy to wake up sober today and everyday!
            Happy sober Sunday everyone! :thumbsup:
            Kicked AL to the curb November 9, 2014!

Comment

Another sober week behind me! Looking forward to many more! Yes, [MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION], it's so nice not to worry about checkpoints! ��

Comment

2855 AF days for me! Wooohoo! Byrdie
                All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                Tool Box
                Newbie's Nest

Comment

s h o u t i n g ​s h o u t i n g s h o u t i n g s h o u t i n g s h o u t i n g
                  "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

1805 days - shouting them out loud and proud!

Thanks to you lovely people for your support.

Comment

SF i dont know as yet, i think i will go out for dinner and celebrate with my children. Turning 5 is still unbelievable to me. xx
                      AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Congratulations to [MENTION=22013]A new page[/MENTION] for the stupendous milestone of reaching 4 years!!

[MENTION=20807]Soft Focus[/MENTION], good job staying sober through the last two stressful weeks.

16 weeks, mostly achieved by laying low and avoiding social occasions. But, oh well. Needs must.
                        Last edited by Slo; November 11, 2018, 05:06 PM.
                        Once a pickle, never a cucumber again.

Comment

Originally posted by Slo View Post
                          16 weeks, mostly achieved by laying low and avoiding social occasions. But, oh well. Needs must.
                          Believe me, Slo. You are doing the right thing. I have two major questions these days............is there food? and what's the music like? If its a must go to.............its arrive late and leave early even now. Who knew just how terribly boring drunks get. In fact if questioned about why you're not drinking...........I didn't know how boring I got when I was drunk until I got sober...............makes people think about their own habits........I've done that too.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

[MENTION=22013]A new page[/MENTION]...........and a cake day for you. :welldone:

AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                            X