International Army February 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: International Army February 2020

It was gorgeous Jacks - but won't eat much again today -- stuffed!

I think brunch has become a 'thing' here - I remember when I was in Canada with Jilly some years ago - brunch was huge at the weekends - but noticed in town last week just how many people here seemed to be buying into it... it's a nice meal - lighter than lunch but richer than breakfast I s'pose… if I didn't go to work I would deffo eat two meals a day - one mid-morning and one in the evening.. but work dictates that I'm STARVED 3 times a day :happy2:
    Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
    contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Molls a lot are on to IF Intermittent fasting 12/8 .
      Where you fast from the night before (easy cos you're asleep) for 12 hours and condense your eating into 8 hours. So Brunch / Dinner.
      I like it cos I'm never hungry first thing.
      Mistake I made was to eat & snack for the 8 hours :haha:
      Last edited by satz123; February 2, 2020, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
        Molls a lot are on to IF Intermittent fasting 12/8 .
        Where you fast from the night before (easy cos you're asleep) for 12 hours and condense your eating into 8 hours. So Brunch / Dinner.
        I like it cos I'm never hungry first thing.
        Mistake I made was to eat & snack for the 8 hours :haha:
        I would very rarely eat after 6pm or before 9am the next day so that'd be automatically 15 hours? Usually just grab a slice of toast going out the door in the morning - and truly don't like eating late... but I guess most people are like that no??

Edit.... says she eating big pack of tayto as we speak ;-)
        Last edited by mollyka; February 2, 2020, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Ah FFS!

But seriously 15 hours is brilliant - giving your system a rest - that's why you can control your weight.
          I'm a divil for eating at night.
          Not big meals - but bars & fruit.

I think I lost my brain to belly 'FULL' function years ago..
          Last edited by satz123; February 2, 2020, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Delighted we are back up and running. I can stop chewing JC's ear off on FB messenger. Security blanket is exactly how Id put it Rustop, plus Id miss everyone here, the chat and the nightly updates.
            That 'Fuck it' moment could happen any time - I dont want to take any chances :nightmare:

Few hangover on the run this morning. Another reminder of what I am NOT missing. I remember trying not to vomit on runs, they were my pay back for being so stupid again.
            AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

I have done IF too and think its very sensible. Try to weave it into my days now, finish eating at 6 etc. But anyone I know who does the 2 days fasting (myself included) always loses weight and finds it very easy.
              AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Lying on the couch in front of the fire watching the rugby. A bit achey today after a half marathon yesterday. We had to run into a gale force wind which was tough, it is a course I do not like much but actually I loved the day.

Grateful for being sober. Grateful for being able to do all the running and grateful for you lot!!

Comment

evening... I dunno bout fasting or dieting.. I've said it before, but has any one of you ever looked at photo's of self even 10 years ago - or 15 and thought we looked worse?(well except for drink laden ones obviously) -- we waste half our lives thinking we are fat or chubby or chunky or some equally dismissively horrible description... should we not be glad of how we are instead of 'if only'... 'if only I was a stone lighter/had a smaller waist/bum/hips/could stop eating/ could do dieting/fasting..... etc. etc... -- just be confident and happy how we are? We are alive -- and probably healthy - and MAKING ourselves less happy with discontent with ourselves and our image?

Nowadays -- I am what I AM.... and that's it... truly

Comment

Not ranting -- just had to talk to myself to be happy with me.. and MOST days I am tbh -- and I know all the bad things bout me (cranky, impatient, etc etc) -- but they ARE me... just try not to hurt people... now gonna get my dinner.. it's a freezer surprise so..... (says roast beef on the outside... feck knows what it is!!!!)

Comment

Good monday morning from over here to all, especially the sometime cranky pants impatient Molly. :happy2:

Have a bonza week ahead. L8tr g8trs.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Evening everyone. I tried the 5-2 but have to admit I was too hungry on it. My problem is snacking and portion size and that is why I am a stone overweight. Don’t feel good with the excess weight and feel better to be doing something about it but love the new WW program. Did a lovely walk again today and had a roast chicken dinner. Feet up now watching Dancing with the stars.

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
                          Good monday morning from over here to all, especially the sometime cranky pants impatient Molly. :happy2:

Have a bonza week ahead. L8tr g8trs.
                          :applouse: cheeky bugger!! Still goodnight from us on this side of d'earth..have a noice Monda our boy ;-)

Comment

Xpost Rusters...ach well i spose if you LIKE dieting that's a fish of a different complexion :belchha::belchha:
                            Dieting wud be my worst nightmare..and whereas I could literally go my whole life without eating a Mars bar..if someone 'advised' me not to have one...there is nothing else exists on the planet EXCEPT a Mars bar!!!!
                            Glad you enjoyed your walk...boootiful day!!

Comment

Bon soir everyone.....:harhar: how are we then?hope all is well with yizall..and yep we got a spanking from Ireland yesterday...its blowin a hooley out there .we have a storm in the offing.
                              af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Think the reason I love this programme is because it’s just healthy eating so I don’t feel I am dieting. Good food is free it’s the junk and not so good you point. It does not mean you can’t have it, you can but you have to have the points.

Comment

Working...
                                X