International Army February 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: International Army February 2020

The best diet I had was the c-diff diet and kidney problems.............loose 2 and a half dress sizes in three weeks. I'm better now, much, much better and at the last weigh-in I'm the proper weight for my height & size but its left me scrawny and haggard.........I just can't eat big meals because my stomach has shrunk.
    The worst thing for me is people think nothing of saying to my face 'haven't you got skinny' when I would never dream of replying............' well, haven't you got fat'

Donkey's years ago women would swallow tapeworm eggs.............. I went and had a google because I thought it was an old wife's tale and would you believe not only is it true its still going on. :egad:

Its again like AA,MWO, etc its what works for you. When I piled on the weight when I gave up drinking I used Slimming World. I was fatter that butter.

[MENTION=17668]Mick[/MENTION].......England didn't bother turning up for the first half..................we actually turned over and started watching Homes under the Hammer.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

[MENTION=22411]IamMary[/MENTION]..............not a problem. Like I said it stopped me panic buying on-line. I'm going to look the bees knees this spring/summer.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

This is hilarious. Yers can't stop talking because you didn't see each other for 2 days. lol.

It's cooling down a bit and we're getting some rain!!!! Squeeeeal.
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
          Morning all !
          Almost panic stations :egad: when I couldn't get on MWO. Just as the ladies said it & everyone on here have been part of my life for 8 years - I'd miss it

Haven't you been here 10+ years. Look we joined one week apart!
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning...first met Benjy the day I came home from Aiseiri..she had been posting a few weeks maybe at that stage so yeah 8 years...prolly like the rest of us registered at 3am pissed as a newt:cuss: sorry benjy!!! Assumptions?
            Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
            contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Morning and waves to the undies and those across the pond.
              I ended up watching the Super Bowl......................to the end at about 3:30 am................ I need to sleep.
              I was only going to watch half an hour and just sort of got drawn in. Thoroughly enjoyed it though even if I didn't have a clue. I admit I left the seating area at half time because JLo and Shakira aren't my cup of tea.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
                Morning and waves to the undies and those across the pond.
                I ended up watching the Super Bowl......................to the end at about 3:30 am................ I need to sleep.
                I was only going to watch half an hour and just sort of got drawn in. Thoroughly enjoyed it though even if I didn't have a clue. I admit I left the seating area at half time because JLo and Shakira aren't my cup of tea.
                OMGG!!! you DIDN'T??? the whole shagging THING? I bow my head in admiration - not for your taste in tele, but your incredible endurance and strength in the face of adversity:victorious: I think I would truly rather have my teeth pulled.... one by one... without anaesthetic...

Are you STILL asleep ;-)

Comment

Evening everyone else... a strange day today... my big boss (well - not her... her 2nd in command really) emailed me and asked if I'd overlooked applying for an interview for promotions that are coming up... I said 'no' -- simple as... then I got another email asking if perhaps they had mislaid my application and did I want to re-present it -- I said 'thank you - but no' -- scratching my head tbh -- but I truly have no interest at 63 years of age competing with twats like R.....!! Can't even talk to my colleagues bout it cos yer wan said it was 'confidential' -- ffs -- it's not M15!!!

feet up watching Dr Eva someone build a something in Portugal... she's a twat too

Comment

Evening everyone. Totally agree with you on Dr Eva Molly, (whisper - also on super bowl but don’t wake JC). I’m also with you on going for promotion, who needs the agro. Been there done that years ago. It is more to do with managers, they have targets, ticking boxes etc. Problem with us older ladies is that we are in our happy place and could not be arsed. Glad you are in a happier place at work so why upset that. Not long in from work so need to get something to eat.

Comment

Originally posted by rustop59 View Post
                      Evening everyone. Totally agree with you on Dr Eva Molly, (whisper - also on super bowl but don’t wake JC). I’m also with you on going for promotion, who needs the agro. Been there done that years ago. It is more to do with managers, they have targets, ticking boxes etc. Problem with us older ladies is that we are in our happy place and could not be arsed. Glad you are in a happier place at work so why upset that. Not long in from work so need to get something to eat.
                      Oh Rusteroo -- we are deffo singing from the same hymn-sheet so -- on ALL counts... and yeah -- did my ambitious stuff many moons ago... now if these twats do get promoted around me - am I going to be still in a 'happy place' -- that's the only thing... but tbh - they are SO bad I can't imagine ANY organisation could promote them!!!

Enjoy your dinner and talk later x

EDIT --- did my working days left to retirement with JC's Shout Out calculator - and it's an awful lot of shagging days!!!!
                      Last edited by mollyka; February 3, 2020, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mollyka View Post
                        OMGG!!! you DIDN'T??? the whole shagging THING? I bow my head in admiration - not for your taste in tele, but your incredible endurance and strength in the face of adversity:victorious: I think I would truly rather have my teeth pulled.... one by one... without anaesthetic...

Are you STILL asleep ;-)
                        [MENTION=15758]rustop59[/MENTION]..........no you didn't wake me.

No.......managed a 20-minute nanna nap................. but the wind is so fierce that Bess is barking at every bloody leaf that falls, she woke me up.

Used to watch it a lot when it was on Channel 4 over here and we did go to Wembley to watch a match. Its all rather good fun.

[MENTION=8529]mollyka[/MENTION]............ do you think they might just ticking boxes........sort having to do it for some kind of discrimination.............like age/sex that kind of stuff?
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

BTW who's Dr Eva????
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

No idea Jacks..don't think so tho..we can work till we're 70 in our job and lots and lots go for promotion AND get them up to 68 ..so the quota would be well exceeded..in fact they seem to like older employees ..more reliable I think..
                            Dr Eva is a TV diet/keep fit guru nonsense sort of person ..but...just watched the last episode and interested what Ruster thinks....Joe thinks she has a drink problem....interesting!

Comment

No idea Jacks..don't think so tho..we can work till we're 70 in our job and lots and lots go for promotion AND get them up to 68 ..so the quota would be well exceeded..in fact they seem to like older employees ..more reliable I think..
                              Just looked it up...........same here.
                              Mind you Mr JC's office have a 71 year old lawyer doing criminal law.............just a couple of days a week. The oldest we know of was 90.

Dr Eva is a TV diet/keep fit guru nonsense sort of person ..but...just watched the last episode and interested what Ruster thinks....Joe thinks she has a drink problem....interesting!
                              Can he see her shaky hands and smell the gin coming off her
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

[QUOTE=
                                Can he see her shaky hands and smell the gin coming off her [/QUOTE]

Ha ha. You know Joe could be right. She’s a control freak but how many of us over performed when drinking so we would look normal. Only saw one of her programmes, figure it is a PR exercise, she’s trying to drum up business. No way would I be tempted.

Comment

Working...
                                X