29 March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

29 March

hi all ...how are things today then?are we all safe and ok ..? hope so.they reckon now we are going to hit the peak over here in about a fortnight ..and yet there are still people walking about over here ignoring it all ..what the fk is up with theses people ..Also over here ,someone got jailed yesterday for coughing and spitting at someone telling them they had the virus..got 12 months jail time .The chances of me meeting one of those is remote but if I did ..a cell would be the last thing they would need ...despite the possible outcome.The job list shortens by the day here ..clocks went forward last night ....and ..?
    ok brew time ..

hiya tee gee ...glad to hear hubs broke the fever ...hope you are both safe ..by the time you get your test results back ..the job will have been and gone .

hiya Pauly ..how are you today then?hope you are ok..yes its a case of staying positive ...which is bloody hard at times .but we can and will.

hiya ppqp...how are you doing?...what are you doing trying to send over snow this way?Ive got a toolbox full to the gunwhales of tools but yep aknife works best .Glad your son is holding up in all of this ..It will be really interesting to see how and if the world changes after this or will folk just revert back to type .I think the whole ideaology of shopping will change ...Supermarkets etc should def gear upfor more online stuff .I dont know about abroad ,I think a lot of countries already do it ..but I can see our emergency services being trained to a certain extent in all aspects of it .ie very similar to the US model ..separate but not siloed .Also more recognition of health care staff ,recruitment and financial enhancing .main thing is take care .

hiya Lav how are you then?hope you are ok ..its weird how those hens sorted themselves out .didnt get too much done in the garden today ..hopefully tomorrow ..plus Im waiting for a load of seedsto come ..

hiyaDet ..hows you mate?

right folks ...stay safe ...it really matters ..

Anyone wishing to show their appreciation for Amazon delivery drivers are asked to clap at their homes tomorrow anytime between 9am and 6pm.

I shouted through the letter box, "Thanks for the groceries, just leave em on the doormat."

Wife.. "Just let me in the fcking house Dave."

Keyworker (noun), definition:
    A person whose work is overlooked and undervalued, until the shit hits the fan.

In this troubling time we should spare a thought for all those suffering with this horrible illness.

The media and liberal "experts" wildly blowing this virus up in a last desperate effort to take power back as they're suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Does anyone know if your allowed to have a shower yet, or do we just keep washing our hands.

A college pizza delivery guy arrived at Harry's house. He knocked on the door and Harry answered.

After taking the pizza, Harry asked: "What is the usual tip"?

"Well", replied the delivery guy, "this is my first trip here, but the other guys say if I get a quarter out of you, I'll be doing great".

"Is that so" snorted Harry? "Well, just to show them how wrong they are, here's five dollars".

"Thanks", replied the delivery guy, "I'll put this towards my college fund".

"What are you studying in college" asked Harry?

The delivery guy smiled and said: "Psychology".

A man who makes caskets was on his way to deliver one of the coffins when, not that far from his destination, his car broke down.

Trying not to be late out of respect for the client, he put the coffin on his head and began heading to his destination.

Some policemen saw him and wanted to make some tea-money (bribe) off him, so they challenged him: "Hey!!! What are you carrying and where are you going?!"

The undertaker said, "Shish, I do not like where I was buried, so I am busy relocating".

The policemen turned and ran for their lives!!!

Little Johnny sat in his class learning all about the development of the American automobile industry.

The teacher had emphasized the role played by Henry Ford, whose assembly lines decreased production costs.

At the end of the course, she gave a test including the question: "What did Henry Ford invent that made buying a car more affordable"?

Little Johnny wrote: "0% financing".

Allegedly sentences actually typed by Glaswegian medical secretaries

The patient has no previous history of suicides.

Patient has left her white blood cells at another hospital.

Patient's medical history has been remarkably insignificant with only a 40 pound weight gain in the past three days.

She has no rigors or shaking chills, but her husband states she was very hot in bed last night.

Patient has chest pain if she lies on her left side for over a year.

On the second day the knee was better and on the third day it disappeared.

The patient is tearful and crying constantly. She also appears to be depressed.

The patient has been depressed since she began seeing me in 1993.

Discharge status:- Alive, but without my permission.

Healthy appearing 69-year old male, mentally alert, but forgetful.

Patient had waffles for breakfast and anorexia for lunch.

She is numb from her toes down.

While in ER, she was examined, x-rated and sent home.

The skin was moist and dry.

Occasional, constant infrequent headaches.

Patient was alert and unresponsive.

Rectal examination revealed a normal size thyroid.

She stated that she had been constipated for most of her life until she got a divorce.

I saw your patient today, who is still under our care for physical therapy.

Both breasts are equal and reactive to light and accommodation.

Examination of genitalia reveals that he is circus sized.

The lab test indicated abnormal lover function.

Skin: somewhat pale, but present.

The pelvic exam will be done later on the floor.

Large brown stool ambulating in the hall.

Patient has two teenage children, but no other abnormalities

When she fainted, her eyes rolled around the room.

The patient was in his usual state of good health until his airplane ran out of fuel and crashed.

Between you and me, we ought to be able to get this lady pregnant.

She slipped on the ice and apparently her legs went in separate directions in early December.

Patient was seen in consultation by Dr. ‘Smith’, who felt we should sit on the abdomen and I agree.

The patient was to have a bowel resection. However, he took a job as a stock broker instead.

By the time he was admitted, his rapid heart had stopped, and he was feeling better.

After their meeting at the United Nations they attended a baseball game. Neither intended missing an opportunity to speak to the enormous crowd so each decided to say a few words before the start of the game.

The Pope and Trump were not exactly getting along well and while on the same stage in Yankee Stadium in front of the enormous crowd, the Pope leans towards Mr. T and said, "Do you know that with one little wave of my hand I can make every person in this crowd go wild with joy? This joy will not be a momentary display, but will go deep into their hearts and they'll forever speak of this day and rejoice"!

Trump replied, "I seriously doubt that! With just one little wave of your hand....Show me"!

So the Pope backhanded Trump and knocked him completely off the stage!

The crowd roared and cheered wildly and there was much rejoicing and happiness throughout the land!

Iain Connell - The Rhythm of Life | Facebook

How to Apply Tartan Paint - YouTube
    Last edited by Mick; March 29, 2020, 06:32 PM.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Re: 29 March

Greetings Abbers,

Almost the end of the month, Yay!!! March has not been very nice in any way, shape or form
    Damp as possible here but I did get my 30 minute walk in with the dog. She came within inches of getting a big fat groundhog that crossed out path, Lol. I think I left skid marks on the road with my sneakers trying to hold her back. She really wanted that road hog, haha!
    We’re expecting the concrete guys back tomorrow to replace those 3 cracked blocks unfortunately. Supposed to be a sunny day for them.
    My son says he’s feeling fine & using his free time to study for the next promotions test. He wants to be a captain & I’m fairly certain he will get there at some point.

Mick, I think i have your weather going on here. What’s up with that?
    Loved the rectal thyroid exam, LOL

Cyn, I was glad to read your news. Geez, sounds like he’s had a rough time. Better get some chicken bones in the IP & make a ton of healing bone broth for the both of you :hug:

Hey PQ, how’s the weather in your neighborhood? I hope you are seeing things green up outside, if lifts your heart a bit.

Pauly, hope your day was good!

Det, hope you are well, Sam too!

Have a nice night everyone & stay well!
    Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

MAE ALL..

Pauly...answering your post on the new thread. I'm glad my son is doing ok as you say it's hard enough as it is. Hope you and your family are well.

Mick...you just can't fix stupid! No wonder governments have to step in and spell it out. Not to worry about the snow it'll be back here on Tuesday. LOL I think a lot of people's normal will change after this, for the better.

Lav...good job on grounding the dog, that's more of a workout than you expected eh? I'm glad you son is feeling fine and I'm sure he's taking advantage of his time. It was down right miserable yesterday and I haven't ventured out today. I can see some grass greening but no signs of buds on anything yet. Boy will I be glad to see the end of March.

Shout out to the rest of the gang.

Internet was good enough to get my bridge game in today, YAY. Found out my friend is also on the poker site I play on so that's next. LOL Time to get dinner on the table so wishing you all a restful sleep....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Mae everybody, this is the longest March in history! Just looked at the date and yeah-its still March haha! Now we're not opening things until April 30th here, I'm done with worrying about it, much love to all and wishes for a great BF Monday!
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

afternoon all..and welcome to March...hope we are all safe..and staying safe distances .Even now there are dimwits still not adhering to it ..what is it with these people ..I personally dont give a sh.t about them its the damage they can cause .the time for please stay your distance is over ..it should be enforced rigorously ..these are peoples lives ,whole countries being brought to their knees by the non compliance of morons .
          Weather back to normal here today ...we lost Bonnie this morning ...couldnt find her anywhere ...back garden garage driveway under the cars ..where was she?in the Harry Potter cupboard under the stairs quite happy with her little self .

ok lets have a brew then shall we ..no cups I will syringe it over !

hya Pauly how are you doing ...are you coping ok?dont know when things here are going to be opening up again ...Boris is sending out a letter to the whole country to tell us things may be getting tougher ..oh well.. lets get on with it ..you take care of you and yours ..

hiya ppqp...man o man poker too? you ll be getting one of those visors and a chip rake next.howare you? hope all is well ..take care .

hiya Lav ...hows you then? good I hope .Embroidered bags look good ...lets hope the message gets thru.Glad son is ok.I take it captain over there is the same as our station officer?how are the concrete guys doing ?they doinga cracking job? yep ..Ill get my coat ...

hiya teegee how are you and hubby today then? hope things are on the mend for you both .stay safe .

big shout to everyone else ..stay stafe ...stay away....

ME: Dial 999. Police, please
          POLICE: Police
          ME: Hi. Two hooded men are robbing my shed.
          POLICE: Sorry, we have no resources. There's nothing we can do.
          ME: They are standing less than 1 metre apart.
          POLICE: Keep them there - we'll be there in 5.

One of the main symptoms of Covid-19 is a loss of taste.

My wife rang the emergency number when I started laughing at Mrs. Brown's Boys.

Bit of a pain having to wash my hands all the time.

At least thanks to social distancing I don't have to bother with deodorant.

Confused.com
          Do the police want bank robbers to wear masks and gloves ?

Police have denied being too heavy handed in the treatment of people who are deemed to be flouting the lockdown regulations.

However the family of the executed walker have demanded a full inquiry into the incident.

I've noticed with this "self isolation" lark that I'm telling fewer people to fck off.

After 1 week of quarantine I’m beginning to understand why some animals eat their offspring

An American and a Japanese were sitting on the plane on the way to LA when the American turned to the Japanese and asked, "What kind of -ese are you?"

The Japanese confused, replied, "Sorry but I don't understand what you mean."

The American repeated, "What kind of -ese are you?"

Again, the Japanese was onfused over the question. The American, now irritated, then yelled, "What kind of -ese are you ... Are you a Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese!, etc......???"

The Japanese then replied, "Oh, I am a Japanese."

A while later the Japanese turned to the American and asked What kind of 'key' was he. The American, frustrated, yelled, "What do you mean what kind of '-kee' am I?!"

The Japanese said, "Are you a Yankee, donkee, or monkee?"

A little boy is walking down the country road one day when he comes across a man who has a truck load of cow manure.
          The boy asks him what he’s going to do with all that cow poop. The man says, “I’m taking it home to put on my strawberries.” The little boy looks up at the man and says, “I don’t know where you come from, but where I come from we put cream and sugar on our strawberries.”

91630683_3149541548430681_7890346176816349184_n.jpg
          91294842_905107306615763_2435139048289861632_n.jpg
          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

MAE ALL...

Pauly....so glad you're done worrying about it, now just expand that "it" to "everything" that's what I've been working on. LOL I know it's still March my problem is what day is it? Hope everyone is well in your family.

Mick...DON'T SCARE ME!!! Thought for sure Bonnie was gone, geeze! that's all you'd need at a time like this. I know you've ordered some plants online and if you come across anything labeled "Common Sense" could you send me some? I think we need it planted in everyone's yard. People here seem to have stepped up in regards to social distancing, you see it everywhere now. Limited access to the grocery store with everyone patiently waiting for their turn to go in. Even inside people are staying far apart and just waiting their turn to choose their tomato. I love Calgary.

Will check back later to see how the rest of the gang is doing....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Greetings Abbers,

Yep, one more day left in March then we can toss it right out the window, haha!!
              I know it’s going to take a good while until the Covid crisis is over so we should just make the best it it. I feel bad for the kids missing out on school & attempting to do online lessons. My granddaughter is even doing her ballet class online, just not the same. As long as we all stay healthy we will get past this goofy stuff.

PQ, no groundhog seen on today’s walk, just the 2 horses we see most days. When we got back to the house I let her off teh leash & she went tearing thru. The yard spotting a groundhog back near the woods, Lol. I am still hoping for a touch of spring for you

Pauly, acceptance of this situation is the best thing to do. Carrying fear & anger around is harmful in so many ways. We can certainly follow the health 7 safety advice we are getting & make the best of a bad situation, right?

Mick, I was worried you lost your bunny for a minute, geez! Glad she was found nearby.
              Yep, the concrete guys came today & removed the 3 cracked blocks, will be back tomorrow to replace them. We had a thunderstorm after they left so it’s good they didn’t stay today.

Hello to Det with a reminder that i need an address to mail our homegrown garlic.

Hi Sam & Pie, hope you are well.

Cyn, how’s the hubs today & how are you? I hope you’re getting some rest during all this.

Have a nice night all, I have to go chase chickens in for the night.
              Lav
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09

Comment

morning all
                very springy out there. everyone doing well? hope so. off to work
                Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

hiya all...how are we doing ? good I hope .again the d.ckheads are out ...now they are saying the cops are being too heavy handed in enforcing the lockdown...really? some ex judge has bumped his gums and said it isnt a legal requirement just a guideline..who made him God ?these assholes really annoy me ..its about saving life and protecting people..not worrying about whether they are having a happy time or not.

the main thing is that we stay safe..dry over here again today ...still got my snotty nose etc ...nope it isnt foot and mouth or any lurgy ..just a cold .must be honest I was panicking yesterday when I couldnt find Bonnie,now she is back to being a pain .

There are certainly a lot of innovative ideas coming along ,and stuff for people not getting bored...ranging from idiots sending stupid jokes (blush) to online courses ..Im looking at moving that little wall around the camelia bush and making it straight along ,

Lav unfortunately you cant export the garlic else I would be having some off you !And the guys removed the cracked blocks ..best of luck getting them today.

hiya Sam the man you ok too mate? stay safe

hi ppqp hows you today then?yes I think the common sense plants are in short supply at the moment ...quite a few varieties of dippy dimbo and just plain stupid

hi pauly you ok ? stay safe .

hi teegee you ok let us know how you are doing ?

hows things Det? you ok...take care mate .

5 sleeps till putting the bins out

I think I'll go to an estate agents...point my gun and say " Nobody move "

The decision of McDonalds to close all their restaurants even for drive-thru and take out was only secondarily because of the Corona Virus.

It was actually a great opportunity to give all their locations a decent clean for the first time since 1992.

Husband ‘strangled wife of 44 years to death after late-night argument in coronavirus lockdown’

Derbyshire police have charged the man with breaking the two metre distance rule whilst committing the murder, telling him, he could have shot her from a distance and that it was NOT essential to be that close to her.

There was this guy and he had a girlfriend named Lorraine who was very pretty and he liked her a lot.

One day he went to work and found that a new girl had started working there. Her name was Clearly and she was absolutely gorgeous.

He became quite besotted with Clearly and after while it became obvious that she was interested in him too. But this guy was a loyal man and he wouldn't do anything with Clearly while he was still going out with Lorraine.

He decided that there was nothing left to do but to break up with Lorraine and get on with Clearly.

He planned several times to tell Lorraine but he couldn't bring himself to do it. Then one day they went for a walk along the riverbank when Lorraine slipped and fell into the river. The current carried her off and she drowned.

The guy stopped for a moment by the river and then ran off smiling and singing........

Scroll down (Get ready, it's good...)

"I can see Clearly now. Lorraine has gone".

The old rancher took his wife to town to see the new doctor.

He waited for her by the hitch rail while he shot the breeze with some other old timers. After a few minutes, he heard his wife scream, then she slammed through the door and nearly knocked him down. Finally, he calmed her enough to learn of her problem.

After listening to her story, he helped her into the buckboard to wait for him while he settled things with this new upstart. He hitched his gun belt in place and marched in to confront the doctor.

"What the hell's wrong with you?" the rancher demanded of the doctor. "My wife is 63 years old. We have five grown children and eleven grandchildren, and you told her she was pregnant"?

The new doctor raised his eyebrows and asked, "Does she still have the hiccups"?

The first Marine asked the second Marine, "if they were to drop a bomb right now, what would be the first thing you would do"?

The second Marine said, "I would screw the first thing that moved. What would you do"?

The first Marine replied, "I would stand very still for half an hour".

"Get this", said a guy to his friend, "last night, while I was down at the bar with you guys, a burglar broke into my house".

"Did he get anything", his friend asked?

"Yeah, a broken jaw, six teeth knocked out, and a pair of broken ribs. The wife thought it was me coming home drunk again"

A convicted felon was given ten years without parole for his latest crime. After 2 years in jail, he managed to escape. His escape was the lead item on the six o'clock news.

Because he had to be careful, he worked his way home taking little travelled routes, running across deserted fields and taking every precaution he could think of.

Eventually he arrived at his house and he rang the bell.

His wife opened the door and bellowed at him, "You good-for-nothing bum! Where the hell have ya been? You escaped over six hours ago".

Love Quotes

'I require three things in a man. He must be handsome, ruthless and stupid.'
                  Dorothy Parker.

'Women are cursed, and men are the proof.'
                  Rosanne Barr.

"Women with pasts interest men... they hope history will repeat itself."
                  Mae West.

'My boyfriend and I broke up. He wanted to get married and I didn't want him to."
                  Rita Rudner.

"I married the first man I ever kissed. When I tell my children that, they just about throw up."
                  Barbara Bush.

"The poor wish to be rich, the rich wish to be happy, the single wish to be married, and the married wish to be dead."
                  Ann Landers.

"Instead of getting married again, I'm going to find a woman I don't like and give her a house."
                  Groucho Marx.

"Get married early in the morning. That way, if it doesn't work out, you haven't wasted a whole day."
                  Mickey Rooney.

Gentle Thoughts for Today

Birds of a feather flock together and crap on your car.

When I'm feeling down, I like to whistle. It makes the neighbor's dog run to the end of his chain and gag himself.

The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight, because by then your body and your fat have gotten to be really good friends.

The easiest way to find something lost around the house is to buy a replacement.

Did you ever notice: The Roman Numerals for forty (40) are ' XL.'

The sole purpose of a child's middle name is so he can tell when he's really in trouble.

There's always a lot to be thankful for if you take time to look for it. For example, I am sitting here thinking how nice it is that wrinkles don't hurt .

Did you ever notice: When you put the 2 words 'The' and 'IRS' together it spells 'Theirs.'

The older we get, the fewer things seem worth waiting in line for.

Some people try to turn back their odometers. Not me, I want people to know 'why' I look this way. I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved..

When you are dissatisfied and would like to go back to youth, think of Algebra.

Ah, being young is beautiful, but being old is comfortable.

Long ago when men cursed and beat the ground with sticks, it was called witchcraft. Today, it's called golf

Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth.

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick when you said you lost Bonnie my heart dropped! Glad she was only playing hide and seek PQ, I should get some seeds and start my garden again but it's a pain to keep the tortoises and dogs out of it these days, it was easier before but now Kells huge tortoise has been here for going on 3 years when it was only supposed to be temporary while she moved 3 years ago!! The thing was the size of a soda can, now he's as big as a basketball! Lav, trying to accept and make a new existince but yesterday the app I'm using for work crashed right after a smooth delivery and I didn't get paid, also got a warning cuz they can't tell it WAS delivered so I came home and broke into tears, I don't know how anyone could just lay around unemployed and be happy, it just isn't me, I'm too much of a go get it done person, I'm not talking about retired people or people who stay at home and raise kids I mean able bodies people who don't work even when the economy isn't shut down, much love to all and wishes for a great BF whatever the eff day it is!
                    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Good evening folks!

Sunless, damp & chilly here - not exactly my kind of day, oh well. The concrete guys made an appearance, declared it too muddy to work so they laid tarps & left, oh well.
                      Did a run to the grocery store & the little Amish store this afternoon so we have plenty of good stuff to keep up going for another week. People looked just plain miserable out there, sad.
                      Just had to run back to town to drop my car off for an early morning service appointment. Better than hauling myself up & out at 6 am tomorrow morning.

Mick, you’re not the only snotty one here, haha! With me it’s allergies but just as annoying.
                      We are supposed to have sun & no rain the next 2 days so maybe the outside work will be done.

Pauly, sorry to hear about your bad experience with the delivery app. I know you’re putting a lot of effort into it so hopefully they will get things fixed.
                      I always had a job too, regardless of where or when I always had a few days/week at the minimum. For me it was difficult arranging childcare when the kids were young because YB’s rotating shift schedule & days off changed every week. It was all a giant pain as I remember.

Hello to PQ!
                      Hello to Det!
                      Hello to Cyn, hope you guys are feeling better :hug:
                      Hi Sam, hope your day was good!

Have a nice night everyone!
                      Lav
                      AF since 03/26/09
                      NF since 05/19/09

Comment

MAE ALL...

Sam...not springy here. This is what I woke up to...snow.jpg

Mick...doing ok here, a little down today but nothing serious. Did do a bit of work from home today but couldn't get into the bigger project of the May newsletter. I'll tackle that tomorrow. Got an email from boss today, the layoffs are on hold right now. It looks like the plan now is not to lay us off and receive 75% of our wages from the government and the company to top up the rest. I'll feel better when I know what the plan is.

Pauly...you should google vertical gardening. You could keep it raised up off the ground. I'm not one for laying around either, this house detention is starting to get to me and we've still got a long way to go.

Lav...going to be chilly here for the rest of the week so that makes it a little easier to stay indoors. Glad you were able to get out for a bit today.

Shout out to Det & TG.

Have a good night all, will see you in the morning....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Mae all - quick update...

Things seemed to going in the right direction the last few days, but we had been warned that the second half of the 14 days were worse than the first - someone said day 10'was a tricky one - I thought we passed that yesterday, but today I noticed hubs was out of breath just going from the bathroom to Back to bed... I continued to watch, and made some calls, and finally I decided that we needed to go to the ER... he was already pretty weak, but we made it and he got right in... but I couldn't be with him!! Covid rules. Anyway they got him on oxygen, did a chest X-ray , did an ekg, waiting for results. Pretty soon on they decided to keep him for a few days to watch for pneumonia and keep him on oxygen. He is not in the ICU, they moved him to the special Covid floor. I feel good about the decision, as he had said he would never go to the hospital, but I think he understood the we were entering dangerous territory where I could not help him. I am tremendously relieved that he is in professional care now, and I think truthfully so is he. We each might get a full night's rest now... or maybe just me, if I know hospitals ... anyway, that is where we stand now ... I will give an update when I know more... cheers all... stay in and stay safe! Lav, his oxygen was ninety ... it looks like that is on the higher side of low? I am just hoping he doesn't have lung or organ damage... crossing fingers. Thx!

Comment

Thinking of you and your husband, TG
                            Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your hubby treegirl!
                              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Working...
                              X