Vegas was a bad deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vegas was a bad deal

I blew it in Vegas. plain and simple. I hate myself now and Dx is quite unpleased as well. I have the shakes so bad that it is difficult to type.
    be well my friends.
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Vegas was a bad deal

dont worry about it . we cant win them all. but we can try again. have a great day now . and keep on posting
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Vegas was a bad deal

Det - I'm so sorry to hear this. Any words will just sound like a cliche but I guess you know the drill ... Get back on and work it again. One day it really will stick.

Sending good thoughts to you and Dx.

Comment

Vegas was a bad deal

Thinking of you Det. So sorry. Vegas is a HUGE temptation....

Sending strength to you and your wonderful wife.

Comment

Vegas was a bad deal

Det...

I'm sorry! Get some rest and come back...... You know that you have tolet Vegas go and start anew....

Det = determination

xoxoxxo

MM
          Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Vegas was a bad deal

Like Tawny said....you know the drill, Det...get right back with us. Take control...

Don

Comment

Vegas was a bad deal

so sorry

Hey Det, I'm sorry that Vegas caused you to slip.....I've done it there too, I don't know how Morrison lives there, really....its soooooo easy to fail there.....like a kid in a candy store...You know that you can't beat yourself up, I know you feel awful....did ya'll have to drive back? I know how it feels to let someone down too, and I'm sure DX is unhappy right now, but all you can do is try to make amends, and get back up on the horse....We love you BOTH, and this is a struggle for sure....Know you are in my prayers today...tomorrow will be a better day.....hugs, from Texas
              "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

Vegas was a bad deal

thank you my friends. I'm back at home and really hurting. I'll post as much as I can. thank you all again. you are truly the best. XOXOXOXXOXO
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

Vegas was a bad deal

Ditto to what's been said Det. Back in the saddle. We'll help you. In a couple of days you'll feel better.

Stay close :l Love to you both.
                  wonder xx

Comment

Vegas was a bad deal

Det, you've been there for us alot, you know we are here for you too....it'll be ok, we can do this....its just tough, but like Chief has said..."its harder to keep drinking, than to quit", I'm sure you feel that right now....love ya, take something to quit the shakes, even benadryl if that's all you have....
                    "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

Vegas was a bad deal

((((Det)))

All that free booze, it's not surprising hon. That would be a toughy. We are here for you, this to shall pass. :l

Comment

Vegas was a bad deal

Hey Det -
                        I'm so sorry you are feeling miserable. Let this be just further motivation to kick this once and for all.
                        You're an inspiration to us all, even when you slip, because you are so determined and you never give up. You are the DETERMINATOR!!!

Big hugs to you, hon.
                        FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

Vegas was a bad deal

you are all so very right. Chief, Tough and the rest o f the crew. I'm sorry I cant spell out all
                          nosce te ipsum
                          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Vegas was a bad deal

I'm sorry i cant spell too good right nowl. I'm going to the docter to get som help. I love you all so much big hugs all around ok? xoxoxoxo
                            nosce te ipsum
                            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Vegas was a bad deal

poor you det. be well. vegas is way too tempting and so is new orleans
                              You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Working...
                              X