Vegas was a bad deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vegas was a bad deal

Hey garlic, I know the feeling and it sucks, somehow you and I think we deserve drinks at times like we have earned it and that is when I tend to overdue it. If I go out and plan to moderate I due much better.

Here for you,
    Sammys

Comment

Vegas was a bad deal

OH DEEEEET!! Grrrrr.... wodyagoandothafor?....!!!

Hey, I love you still.....and a hug to you and Dx....no, I guess she wont be pleased...but you can show how strong you are....you WILL get there....go on learning what it takes. (Not Vegas clearly!)

Come on.....feel better soon and get back on that horse...I hope the doc's given you something and you're now feeling better.

You're a great guy, Det....don't you forget that again....you don't need that stuff in a bottle.....

Thanks for the hug to us all - we're sure hugging you at the moment too....and willing you to put it behind you and move on.

Love FMS xx
      :heart: c: :heart:
      "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Vegas was a bad deal

Det, hope the Dr. had some help for you....I know how awful it feels, so much worse when you've done so well...its just an awful reminder how bad this stuff is for you, its poison, and your bod is telling you that now...why we don't "get it" is beyond me sometimes.....I never ever want to feel that way again, and I know you are Determined too! Hugs back....let us here from you....
        "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

Vegas was a bad deal

You inspire me as well even if you slip. Hope you start feeling better.
          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Vegas was a bad deal

Chin up Det.

How long you have to sleep in the guest room?

Comment

Vegas was a bad deal

Hey Det.......lil..bro......it happens. I blew it after 28 days! I felt like crawling under a rock!! But you know what I realize. It made me far more "Determined"!

I have no doubt you will get back very quickly! You are truly a fine Jewel.......DX loves you so very much, I am certain that she is just worried for your health.

Much Love,
              Kate
              A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Vegas was a bad deal

Hi, my friend. I'm so sorry this happened to you, please don't be in shame. This is the damned disease we are all confronting.

You've worked this disease inside and outside, and the only thing I have to offer, is that's is a confusing disease, and no one should judge it.

D, and Dx. please know that you are so loved and beloved on this site. When you feel unable to help yourselves, we will uplift you and carry you on to the next step.

Love you D.and Dx
                Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Vegas was a bad deal

Sorry to hear you didn't do well in Vegas Det.

I hope you can get something from your doc and get back on the wagon.
                  Marcie

Comment

Vegas was a bad deal

I dont think anyone with any type of alcohol issues could fare well in vegas....way too tempting!! Get back on that saddle, Det xoxoxo
                    Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Vegas was a bad deal

I'm so sorry.
                      :l s to you both.
                      Nancy
                      "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Vegas was a bad deal

Hi Det,
                        just to let u know i'm thinking of u right now... stay strong..

Love
                        Teardrop.x
                        family is everything to me

Comment

Vegas was a bad deal

Det-

I forgot to tell you that I swear I saw a garlic candle when I was in one of my candle shops. Thought of you.

I hope time passes quickly for you so that this fuck-up becomes a distant memory soon.

Comment

Vegas was a bad deal

Deter, I'm sorry that you have to go through withdrawal. It must have been a tempting weekend. You were sort of worried this would happen. I was a little scared for you. But now you can start working on it again--another lesson learned.

Love to you and DX:h ,

Kathy
                            AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Vegas was a bad deal

my friends, I am so utterly greatful to you all. you are beyond an inspiration to me and I am forever in your debt. MWO has saved my life before and you are doing it again. I'll be quite sick for a couple days and then I'll be back in the saddle. Sorry that I'm setting a poor example now....however that will change soon.
                              be well my friends.
                              nosce te ipsum
                              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Vegas was a bad deal

a garlic candle? Oh Lucky my morbid friend I think the world of you
                                nosce te ipsum
                                (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                                X