Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Friday

hay Shout out from the Kiwi's, LOL, Morning ODATer's
    Quick post as I have managed to sleep thru 2 alarms this morning & am now running late, but Happy AF day to all to come, will check in when i get home, have a good one stay warm / cool depending on your season.
    good Luck
    *Witchy*
    Progress, not perfection!!!
    A craving wont kill me, but drinking could!!!

ODAT Friday

I'm so confuzzled... I keep thinking I blacked out and missed a day! Happy Friday Witchy!
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

ODAT Friday

time travel

Yeah, I feel like I am living in two different worlds here!

At any rate, happy Friday to you all.

Comment

ODAT Friday

Good afternoon ODATers.

What a glorious friday outside! I hope you are all well.
        Sunshine_gg i think you really should cut on your drinking, you do black out far too much.
        Witchy- how are things in Kiwi land?I've been there once and i loved it.
        Upnorthgirl- i know what you mean by two different worlds. Sober and drunk one. You should follow my advise i gave to Sunshine

Its my 21st AF and 6th NF day and i feel great. I mean i feel absolutely fantastic. I have not been so calm and relaxed in years.

All the best to you and remember ODAT!!!!!
        We are your friends. You don't need to be alone again. So come along.

Comment

ODAT Friday

Hiyas Network..... glad you're calm and relaxed... but you're still a shit!! LOL

Hey, 21 days AF... that's 504 hours! I know that, because someone else had 21 days as well and I used a calculator :H Awesome! Keep it up!!!!

And the no smokes, too! But, I'm still ahead of ya! Nananananaaaaaanaaaaaaaa!

Comment

ODAT Friday

How the hell do you have time to drink or smoke, or post for that matter with all the sex you have! :H
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT Friday

I only do that at NIGHT! Well, except for weekends... :H

Comment

ODAT Friday

You guys frickin kill me! LOL

Wow, nothing like posting on Fridays thread on Thursday night at 8:30...........too much confusion here.........

I'll let you know on FRIDAY how I'm doing! LOL
                Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
                :h

Comment

ODAT Friday

Hi Everyone

I am feeling a very strong pull to have a drink right now, I am on Day 19 and making it past 3 weeks is the only thing holding me in there at the moment. It has been a hard hot day, my husband is wrecked tired from working in the heat and I know he will want a drink. Plus that lone bottle of beer is still sitting chilled in the fridge. This is the hardest it has been so far. At the back of my mind a voice is saying that I have been so good so why not.

Comment

ODAT Friday

Ezzmae

You are doing so well! it is very tempting when its been a hard day, you're tired, and you just feel like a friggin treat. But its only a temporary release, and you'll feel so much worse the next day.

I am still struggling with even one day, but it the many people like you who help inspire those who are just starting out on the road. So keep posting and asking for support and I sure hope you make it just today!
                    no time like the present

Comment

ODAT Friday

Thank Skinny Cow.

I went to the fridge and got myself a sugar-free energy drink. After drinking one of them I don't feel like anything AL. Plus I am also distracted by a 5 year old demanding to know exactly how cats get kittens. I just told her the truth and she seems very happy with that.

Comment

ODAT Friday

So glad to hear it! Just stay strong today. Thats all you have to do. And while its only morning hear, its all i have to do too, and I will!
                        no time like the present

Comment

ODAT Friday

Well done Ezzmae,

lol about the cats and kittens...
                          Live your life in such a way that
                          when your feet hit the floor in the morning,
                          Satan shudders & says...

'Oh sh*t the B!tch is awake!!'

Comment

ODAT Friday

Hi all ODAT'rs

Well done Ezz. I find having AF beer in the fridge really helps. One, two at the most is enough and it takes the edge off. Have a busy day ahead of me as I am having a party in the house for hubby's 50th tomorrow night. Lots of cooking to be done today. The off licence are doing a sale and return deal which is good. The last thing I need is all that booze hanging around the place!! I'll be too busy tomorrow night to drink.

Have a great week-end everyone.

Rustop

Comment

ODAT Friday

Hope every one is well Whats all this talk about Sex is it a new type of "fruit" berry or something!!!!! never understood what all the fuss is about stay well and sober defintley no "fruit" on board just fish if i can catch another one not on the bite tonight id be very happy
                              Love Cap

Comment

Working...
                              X