Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Friday

Hi guys,

thank god its friday and the week is over. this one has been brutal for me. I didn't drink at all when my daugther was so sick but once she was out of the woods I think it was the stress of it all that triggered 2 nights of drinking for me. Funny though, I think tonight and Saturday night will not be that difficult to be AF - weekends for me are not generally that hard........wierd I know.

Anyway - after 2 bad nights - today I commit to starting back in for my 7 days - I am at the BF's all weekend - will buy some AF drinks and make sure to stock them up at his house. Day 1 of 7 today.

sunshine - how you doing girl? You are almost at 7 now right?
    Rustop - I find having some AF beer really helps as well - that and gingerale (believe it or not - never was a gingerale fan really but find it helps me)

Love and hugs to all to come - keep on pushing through everyone!
    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
    :h

Comment

ODAT Friday

:goodjob: Great job, Ezz, and you can do it, Uni.

The weekend is coming up and I know it is a tough time for us all. Just remember how far we have all come, and how far we have to go. The POWER is in us if we just look.

Take care, all.

Comment

ODAT Friday

Great thread, great way to end a week!

Ezzy, I'm glad you didn't pick it up. Good for you, I know how hard that is.

Rusty, have fun at your party!

sunshine & netty, you two crack me up. Hi greenie!

Hang in there skinny cow, it'll come.

uni, I've just had a few great AF days and I know you will, too.

you're right, upnorth, the power is in us. All we have to do is take that one minute to think first.

I have a busy work day. 12 below zero again, HB's out thawing pipes. I need to get some cleaning done, too. One of the big downfalls of working out of home. I see the cleaning and I need to work...aarrrgghhh. It'll get done.

Take care,
        Be
        "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

ODAT Friday

Happy Friday.. I think it FINALLY is Friday now??? :H

Ezzy... Good on ya! You worked through it.. be proud!
          Skinny Cow... You'll do it, too... You CAN, ya know?
          Rusty... we've been hearing about this b-day party forever... I forgot to ask, are we all invited?
          Uni...
          honey, you had one heck of a week :l now get your butt back on the wagon! I expect to hear you're on day 4 on Monday Oh.. and it's day SIX here... whoohoo!
          Upnorth...
          you're so right! How are YOU doing, btw? Are you ok with all that family crap going on?
          Be...
          Morning dear! So true about seeing your domestic short comings when you should be working... same here... I hate going down to the kitchen - I end up doing dishes or something. Better just to lock myself in the office!

And, that's all folks... I really don't have much to add. Expecting a fairly busy day.. work wise and have a lunch date with Mr. Wonderful - don't have to cook dinner... step son and his g/f are taking over the kitchen tonight - ahhhhhh... almost feels like weekend, doesn't it?

Hugs to all and all to come! Make it a great day!
          Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

ODAT Friday

to Sunshine--

Family crap lives on..that's why we are going away!
            Talk to you Monday night.

Comment

ODAT Friday

HI guys!

(Did someone say... SEX? I'm getting distracted...!)

Oh yeah - it's Day 13. Tomorrow is my goal day of 14... Not sure what that means. I guess it's possible I may drink - some - but only because I may be with a friend who drinks (remember the guy who told me he might like me better when I was drinking??)...

BUT, if I do, and it's not sure... it will only be a temp thing and not too much. Then I'll be back w/the program. Sort of a short hiatus?

In the meantime, today is AF! As is Tomorrow... (hmmm - shouldn't be cocky!!)
              Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

ODAT Friday

Hi everyone!

I have not been doing so well with my battle with AL. I just couldn't keep up with all the supps. Took antabuse for a bit, only to stop. Had some family isssues causing me stress.

But I am here and starting over ODAT. I have all my tools back in place and I'm hopping back on the wagon.

Just wanted to say hello and wish you all a great weekend.

:l
                Ak
                :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

ODAT Friday

Hi savvy & AKgirl!

Savvy... hmmm... not sure about that guy... keep yer guard up a bit, ok?
                  AK... I'm scooting over.. hop on up on the wagon.. lotsa room! Good to have you back on board!
                  Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

ODAT Friday

Thanks Sunshine,
                    Just wish this damn wagon had seatbelts!! LOL
                    :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

ODAT Friday

Hi Guys

Saturday morning here and I am not feeling any better. There is a big knot of tension in my belly. I think that I will either succumb or else drink a lot of sugary drinks this weekend. I have a lot of crap going on in the background plus tomorrow I have to face the most nasty bullying group of mothers, all for my daughters sake. I can't wait to get this weekend over with.

Comment

Working...
                      X