ODAT TUESDAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT TUESDAY

Good morning all--everyone still in bed. Just getting ready to leave for work and thought I would pop in.

Have a great and wonderfully sober day--how delicious to be able to tast food, rather than have that gummy tongue feeling all the time. Life is good sober, isn't it?

Talk to you tonight!

ODAT TUESDAY

Good morning everyone. Hope you all have a geat day!
    Getting my girls ready to get on the bus and then a long day at work.
    Upnorth, you are doing great!

Comment

ODAT TUESDAY

hey upnorthgirl and blanchie. goodmorning. day two here. really 5/2 or however that works (i have had one day in seving so maybe that is 7/1 af but i suppose it doesn't matter to anyone but me!)

hope you are feeling well and happy. the sun is shining here which is a rarity and i should be happy for. hope its the same for you. toodles.
      no time like the present

Comment

ODAT TUESDAY

Good morning UPN, Blanchi and Skinny, and all to come. I hope we all achieve our goals for today! I am getting a late start as the storm has shut down schools and I have a day to sleep in! The wonderful thing is, I enjoyed the sleep in without a HO! And, when the storm was being forecasted I had a thought that I'd better "stock up" before it hit....but I didn't act on the thought! So, another AF day on its way here.
        Have a great day, all!

Thanks for getting the thread going today, UpNorth!
        Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

ODAT TUESDAY

Hi ODATers

A late lunchtime check in today - been to school meetings this morning which, for a change, were positive!! Well done kids.

Very foggy here in the UK - hope you ODATs in hit by the snow storm are enjoying sledging etc!

Love to all before and all to come.

Bx

Comment

ODAT TUESDAY

Hi all ODAT'rs

Quick lunch time check in for me too. Have had a busy morning catching up on UGH stuff. You know the type of things you dont really want to do and keep putting them off, phone calls, paper work etc. Well, spent a few hours at it and do feel much better.

Another AF night last night. It feels so so good to wake up with no hangover. Why would we choose to? Must remember that next time Al comes whispering in my ear. We all have our own goals Skinny just taking it ODAT together. Today I WILL NOT DRINK.

Rustop

Comment

ODAT TUESDAY

Good Morning ODATimers -- Just about 8 am here in sunny Florida where I am visiting. Sober this morning. The benefits of getting sober sort of creep up on you over time. Something of an adventure or a journey. Wonder what good things will come next. I hope you all have a great day!
              Matt

Comment

ODAT TUESDAY

Hi guys,

I had an AF night last night too - and I have no intention of drinking today either.

Busy day at work and have to get the kiddie off to school so I'll check in later.

Hope everyone has a great day!
                Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
                :h

Comment

ODAT TUESDAY

Hello All.. i am on the BIG DAY 3 here AGAIN. I see no problems for the week, its the darn weekend i must strap myself down or get on a treadmill and work out the tension ... i need to work this tension when it arrives once and for all.. :H

Love Ripples.. :l

Comment

ODAT TUESDAY

Good Morning all & happy Tuesday!

You all sound strong and positive - wonderful! I totally overslept today, entirely sober, even!
                    Not too much planned here today... have a great day, everyone!
                    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

ODAT TUESDAY

Back from holiday and back on day 1!

Good day all ODATer's ---- just returned from and all-inclusive holiday in Panama --- 15 of us to celebrate SIL's 50th. Was a great time, but time to get back to being AF. I had all of you in the back of my mind and yes, even though I drank .... it was more controlled than normal with only 1 night of hard partying ..... most of the gang would head to the disco, but I called it a night, so felt much better than most the next day!

So a run of AF days in order for me.

Wishing everyone a good AF day/evening and look forward to hearing how everyone is doing.

Comment

ODAT TUESDAY

Morning ODATER's
                        Upnorth-thanks for starting the thread today.

Blanchie-I had a rough afternoon yesterday but made it through AF.And today is a bright new day.

Skinny-You know i'm always glad to see you here. Hang in there you can do it.

Dill-My daughter lives in Wilminton Ohio. Was on her way to work but said she was going to leave early if the storm got there this afternoon. It takes her about an hour to drive in.

Morning to M&M,Rusty, Matt ,Uni,Ripple, and Sunshine. Wow look at all the ODAT's already here. Have a good and safe day to you and to those to follow.
                        AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

ODAT TUESDAY

Good morning ODATER's
                          just a quick post to say that I'm glad eveyone is doing well. I on the other hand am not. Please send good vibes my way. Really blew it Sunday and yesterday:upset:. I can do this, I can do this. Please Lord help me.

I'm scheduling an appointment with my doctor and asking for baclofen. I ordered the book "the end of my addiction" and should be getting it any day now.

Thanks for listening and sending good vibes. Today, I will be AF.
                          :lilheart: "Love is large, love defies limits. People talk about the sanctity of love...love is by definition sacred. Not some love between some people but all love between all people"
                          ~Jennifer Beals~:huggy

Comment

ODAT TUESDAY

Great morning all...woke up today and said "the heck with it", called into work and told boss I'm taking a vacation day, went out, saddled up and took by beauty for a 1.5 hour ride in 4 inches of fresh snow. I rarely take time off work ...probably why I drink the way I do....too little 4 me. Well, I'm going to change that!

Comment

ODAT TUESDAY

Hey everyone. Evening here already but good morning in anycase Wifey is busy making dinner and I am going to try and have a relaxed dinner.

Hope you are all well out there.
                              AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Working...
                              X