Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT TUESDAY

Good Morning ODATers!
    I love coming here to read...everyone is so happy and positive!! Thanks...I needed that
    I'm actually at work..shhhh...monitoring ISS (naughty kids)...so can't really get much work done...thought I'd hop on and check out everyone else. Today is going to be Day 1 for me--the first time I've ever tried to quit...well besides every morning when I tell myself "no more"--ha! I am very HOPEFUL and excited for tomorrow morning...to post a success!! Have a great day!
    "Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

6/18/11--7/3/12
    7/29/12

Comment

ODAT TUESDAY

morning ODATer's
      its been a while since I checked in, all is good, living quietly, & happily sober, coming up on 60 days next monday, can not beleive I have made it, am thinking a little retail shopping treat might be in order to celebrate.
      hope all goes well for everyone.
      *Witchy*
      Progress, not perfection!!!
      A craving wont kill me, but drinking could!!!

Comment

ODAT TUESDAY

sdloves,
        Congrats on your decision. stay positive and determined. I spent the first week here almost 24/7. I know that's not possible for everyone. (won't want the ISS to getcha) I have read alot of old post here and have 3 threads I post on each day to help keep me committed and on track. I have found alot of experience and support here.
        So come back lots and post and get to know everyone.
        Have a good and safe day.
        AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

ODAT TUESDAY

Hi witchy missed you in a cross post
          AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

ODAT TUESDAY

1MoreChance, I was thinking of you and hoping you were doing OK. Sounds like you are struggling. Believe me, I know the feeling! I am on day 2, again. Hey, DON'T GIVE UP! My thoughts and positive vibes are coming your way! Good idea about checking with your doc. I am on Campral and I think it is helping me. Well, that and this site. I am no where near perfection, but I am accumulating more AF days than I have in years. Focus on the positives. You are making progress, even if you think it is not fast enough. You are moving forward and you are learning. Even slips can be helpful if you learn from them.

Lilmea- Wilmington is about a 30 min drive for me! I like to visit Cowan Lake in the summer.
            Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

ODAT TUESDAY

hi all. i am posting on wednesday again. i like to post the day after actually happy that i made it through tuesday sober! day two fo me. that woud be 6/7, so not too bod

1morechance, glad to see you posting. sorry to see you having a tough time though. sounds like the weekend was a bit rough, and i certainly know how that can be. i often find it hard to face the week after a bad weeknend. but we are all here for you and just please keep posting. that goes for you too dill.

toodles for now. hope to see you in the next thread.
              no time like the present

Comment

Working...
              X