Online meds - complaints

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online meds - complaints

I was just looking at ordering some more Baclofen from 4rx.com and came across quite a few complaints
    4RX.com Complaints - Spam emails!!!
    Those are just some of them. Be careful everyone. We really do not know who or what we are dealing with at times over the internet.
    Amelia
    Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Online meds - complaints

And here are some more
    4RX.com Complaints - rip off
    Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Online meds - complaints

Every mail order company has complaints
      4rx is top notch and everyone whose used them on this board has gotten their product in 2 weeks. Baclofen costs about 2 cents per pill. Hardly worth counterfeiting.

From what I gather from the first complaint was that his bank doesnt allow international credit card transactions and he was pissed about that and then he also got spam email around the same time which he asssumed came from 4rx

And we dont even know who is complaining, in internet marketing many companies give complaints about their competition as part of their strategy to steal market share.

Amelia, I have used 4rx several times with no issues for over a year. That is why I recommended them here and every one who has used them has gotten their product.
      Sounding the alarm on this company is a bit premature, especially since many members that do have first hand knowledge because they ordered and received their product.
      I got introduced to them as they were sponsor a few years back of a major fitness board with over 100,000 members.
      Not one complaint that I saw posted and always answer quetions on their sponsor threads.

if you know a member or someone personally that had a legitimate problem with 4rx or anyone else. THen that would be good to hear. Those complaints are silly. The second one could have been seized by customs so they had to check on their end. Customs sends a seizure letter so most online pharmacies ask for a copy of that before they refund or reship Thats standard operating procedures. The responsee in the first thread were just people saying that at some point they got spam email, hardly evidence against 4rx

Comment

Online meds - complaints

Hi Bill,
        Yes I was looking into 4rx on the recommendations that you made in one of your earlier posts. Each of those links has a few complaints about the company. The most worrying is that customers purchasing meds were charged for other things (airline tickets).
        I am glad that you have not experienced any problems.
        Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Online meds - complaints

Hi Zen,
          Thanks for your message.
          No I haven't ordered any more Baclofen yet. It is reassuring that you too have had a positive experience with this company. I have spent some time this morning reading more posts in the meds section and have seen that others at MWO have ordered and received their meds from this company - no problem. One other member has PM'd me to reassure me that the meds they received from 4rx arrived on time and have the same effects as meds that have been prescribed previously from their doctor.
          I really was worried that the pills are incredibly cheap, so hence the search for any problems.
          Once again, thanks for taking the time to share your experience with me.
          Amelia
          Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Online meds - complaints

We ordered from 4RX and had great service..9 days. That's better than any other place and the price was much lower. I have had bad experiences with other on line companies and so I try to be careful.
            We also got retin A from 4RX. I am gonna keep on using them unless I hear something from someone I personally know that would change my mind.
            sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Online meds - complaints

It's bizarre that I tried with 3 different cards to order from 4rx and got e-mails back that there was an international block on my order. Then ordered from one of the canadian companies and it turned out fine.
              So then I decided to figure out where was 4rx and Wikepedia said:Basseterre (pronounced /b?sˈtɛər/), estimated population 15,500 in 2000, is the capital of the Federation of Saint Kitts and Nevis in the West Indies.

So next time I need an order I will try 4rx again. Interestingly they had called me and when I googled their number it came up a Aclepsa (which is a Canadian pharmacy)
              "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Online meds - complaints

I think they have numerous address, locations, phone numbers even Emails address to stay ahead of what ever the laws may be regarding them selling Meds on line. I am happy that they are there and are smart enough to figure out how to stay in business.........THANK GOD !!!
                sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Online meds - complaints

I will do that next round, thanks
                  "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Online meds - complaints

I ordered from 4rx and received my shipment within two weeks. Also, a company representative called me the day after I ordered to make sure I was the one ordering. I thought that was a good security move.

The only thing I didn't like is that the words "Baclofen, for personal use only, not for commercial purposes" was written on the packing slip in plain view on the front of the package. Seemed like a little breach of confidentiality for me, but a way to cover their rear with customs.

Having said that, the product was as stated and I would easily order from them again because of the cost savings.

Comment

Online meds - complaints

4rx sounds like a good company, and I wouldn't let those complaints scare you off.

If you are looking for other options, though, you should definitely check out goldpharma.

goldpharma.com is cheaper, and very reliable. I have used them a number of times.

Their Vioridon generic baclofen sells for $.23/pill compared to 4rx's $.28/pill. They do charge a small "prescription fee," however, so it's best to order a whole bunch at a time.

Also, their packaging is quite discreet, and you don't have to sign for it.

Comment

Online meds - complaints

Hi Zen,

Yes, I'm using Vioridon right now, and I've also used Lioresal and Pacifen in the past. There's no difference between any of them as far as I can tell - they're all made out of baclofen, and they all come in the standard 10mg pills.

Which is the one that 4rx sells?

I do like that Lioresal is also available in 25mg pills, as that was much more convenient for me when I was taking as much as 150mg a day. Now that I'm staring to reduce my dosage to under 100mg, though, I find the 10mg pills more flexible, so Vioridon is perfect for me.

Comment

Online meds - complaints

I was only at 150mg for a few weeks. I can't remember now for sure, but I think it was probably 3 or 4 weeks. Maybe it was as much as 5 weeks.

I went to 125mg for another 3-5 weeks (I think), and then down to 100mg for a couple months. That was a very good level for me.

Right now I am in the 70-100mg range, depending on the day.

I have gotten very attuned to how baclofen affects my cravings, and how to pace myself throughout the day, so now I generally proceed on an "as needed" basis, rather than adhering to a rigid schedule. I count out 100mg each morning, keeping it with me throughout the day so that I don't lose track and accidentally take too much.

In a typical day I might take 10mg around 10-11 in the morning, another 10mg after lunch, 40-50mg in the late afternoon (when my strongest cravings hit), and then another 10-30mg in the evening if I need it. I don't always need it, though.

I usually have one or two pills left over at the end of the day, but sometimes I will take all 100mg, and sometimes I will take only 70mg. I have even taken as little as 60mg with no cravings. I'm in no hurry to decrease my dose, however, so I don't mind taking the full 100mg if that's what I happen to need that day.

Also, I allow myself to go to the medicine cabinet for up to 30mg extra if I really need it. I have only rarely ever used this extra bit (twice in the last month, I think), but it is psychologically reassuring to know that it's an option in case I have particularly strong cravings (after an enormously stressful day, for example).

Comment

Online meds - complaints

withdrawn

Comment

Online meds - complaints

Siwan;643791 wrote: billyb

Your post is so informative. Thanks. I'm just starting on baclofin, so it's great to hear the subtleties of other people's experiences.
                              No problem - you should also take a look at Dr. Ameisen's book. He goes into great detail about his experience with baclofen. Although he downplays the side-effects, he also describes the different subjective effects of the drug well.

Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                              X