Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online meds - complaints

Regarding 4rx.com

Posts on this topic are a few years old; Have y'all had positive success with 4rx.com since?
    Thanks

Comment

Online meds - complaints

I have an order pending, I will let you know.
      Go before that fire there, at the altar of your heart
      That fire of who you really are and be consumed by it fully
      Surrender everything into the fire of that love until you are one with that love. You ARE that love.
      Tilak Pyle Altar of the Heart

Comment

Online meds - complaints

sundance1;880369 wrote: Posts on this topic are a few years old; Have y'all had positive success with 4rx.com since?
        Thanks
        Less than a year old, actually... but nonetheless, it certainly makes sense to update the information.

I suggest starting a new thread, as this one has become so long.
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Online meds - complaints

sundance1;880369 wrote: Posts on this topic are a few years old; Have y'all had positive success with 4rx.com since?
          Thanks
          The posts I am seeing are less than a year old, some from the last couple days.
          Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Online meds - complaints

I've received 2 orders of baclofen from 4rx.com, one just a few weeks ago and one in April 2010. Both arrived within 2 weeks of ordering. I haven't had any problems with 4rx whatsoever, although I was a bit sketched out by the envelopes I've gotten with handwritten labels on them (why wouldn't they use a printer? Maybe handwriting makes the package looks less like a commercial purchase?)

Anyway, The brand name is Fexobac, 10mg and 25mg, the manufacturer is GenPharma (the picture of the baclofen on the 4rx website looks exactly like the blister packs that I was sent although the web page lists Samarth as the manufacturer and Lioresal as the Brand name). I was originally concerned with the strength of these tablets based on what some others on this forum have reported about varying potency of generic meds available online. I now also have a USA filled of perscription baclofen 10mg and 20mg (manufactured by IVAX) and I can't really tell the difference between the all of the different pills that I have (which I think is a good thing). I still rotate them all into my daily dosage so that if any are duds (or stronger than the others), I won't experience too much of an withdrawal (or overdose). Day 52 for me. I'm up to 140mg, no switch but definite effect on my drinking (and a bunch of other things-i'm still trying to get it all down to report to you all). -tk
            TerryK celebrates 6 years of sobriety and indifference to alcohol thanks to baclofen

Comment

Online meds - complaints

I received a delivery form Inhouse this morning.

1st time that an error has creeped in:

I got some strange meds intended for an individual in Thailand (curiosity will of course necessitate a visit to Google )

Yet another reason to make sure that you have ordered sufficient stock of baclofen to tide you over in case of mix-ups...

I'm wating for their response as to how they intend rectifying this.
              I'll do whatever it takes
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Online meds - complaints

Absolutely brilliant service from Inhouse: replacement bac will be FedEx-ed immediately.

They've apologised and asked me to destroy the other meds.
                I'll do whatever it takes
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Online meds - complaints

I've had very good experiences with Goldpharma. Quick delivery to the States, discreet envelopes with no customs tags, no signature, nothing about them that says "meds within." Although last order, I noticed they had some 30 tab packs of Lioresal 25mg on sale, so I bought a couple, plus my order of the 25mg 100 tab packs. The 30 tab packs are Spanish, and shipped from Spain. The 100 tab packs are German, and shipped from Germany, both Lioresal. Also, they sell 5, 10 and 25mg.

Comment

Online meds - complaints

Try http:Health Solutions Network: Buy Prescription Medication, safe, reliable
                    Only Those Who...Attempt The Absurd...Achieve The Impossible

Comment

Working...
                    X