Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Friday 6th January 2012

Good morning Army.
    If you are lurking Good luck on your new journey Molly.
    Off for a run soon to celebrate the better weather today:goodjob:

Good morning Whizzie and all to come.

Yep, Mollers: if you're having a look, you're in our thoughts :l:l:l

Whizzie: define "better weather"
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

MOrning Mrs A and Mr T and all to come

Molly just read back sending you big hugs and good luck with everything will be thinking about you xx
      Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Morning Coach, Tips and everyone else to come
        Better weather here too. =we won't get blown away and freeze our arse off:H
        Molly:l
        And hello Panno!

Comment

Hiya Tigger and Panno.
          Better weather is the absence of gale force winds.
          My new nickname is Pollyanna as these days I always try to be a half glass full type of person.
          Panno How is your lovely grandaughter? She looked great in her picture.
          Son in Law goes back to Dubai at 12 midday so then I only have a daughter and a 2 year old until Tuesday when they go back. PHEW

Comment

x post Expat Hiya or Bonjour

Comment

Sadly not long after that pic was taken she became very poorly the poor girl can't stop being sick and d... It's looking like an absess but would you believe she has been waiting for an emergency scan since 2 o'clock yesterday!! Not good
              Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Morning expat

Comment

Panno;1239708 wrote: Sadly not long after that pic was taken she became very poorly the poor girl can't stop being sick and d... It's looking like an absess but would you believe she has been waiting for an emergency scan since 2 o'clock yesterday!! Not good
                  Have they got her on antibiotics? I am sure they have. Hope she gets the scan ASAP.
                  Better get myself ready for the school run.

Everyone here still fast asleep so no chance of me having the morning off. I will drop my daughter off at work then take the children to school THEN RUN.

Comment

I have to run too-early start again. But it's FRIDAY.
                    Panno-I hope they get your grand-daughter well again very soon.:l Keep us posted.
                    Back laters xxx

Comment

Good morning, Mrs A, Tiggser, Panno and Expatty

Panno I am so sorry for your Granddaughter. You must be worried sick

I also read about Mollymoos decision to go to rehab. If you are reading Molly, I hope you find some peace there. And as you know, we are always here for you xxx

I have been struggling with a horrible cold lately, making me exhausted and a bit thick headed. Very much looking forward to tomorrow when I fly off to Scotland to see Chillywilly. Its going to be a lovely positive weekend
                      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Good morningarmy peeps still dark here but no wind today but very cold. having my first :cupajoe:. Still have this headcold and my energy levels arn't so good. I'm taking sneezing fits with a runny nose. Panno i hope your little grand daughter gets her scan today and she recovers well it must be a wory on you all. Starty enjoy your weekend in Scotland its nice to get away i haven't been anywhere in over a year. Didn't sleep good last night but no plans to go out today just to catch up on cleaning. Enjoy your run whizzy at least the wind is not against you.

Comment

Morning folks, firstly thoughts with Molly but she knows how the army folks care.
                          Panno waiting since 2pm, that's appalling and the need to redefine what the word 'emergency' means. The health service here has deteriorated in recent years due to cut backs and it's not only the patients who suffer, it's the frontline staff whose jobs are becoming increasingly difficult.
                          Starty hope your cold improves for the trip to the freezing north, wrap up well, maybe wear two pairs of skanky underpants? and send Chilli my best.
                          Hi Tips, Anon, Expat & FF.
                          Now where have Reccie & Jan gotten too?
                          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

morning
                            off to work for a bit
                            then maybe new shiny
                            hugs to all those that need or want them, I have plenty to go round
                            I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Good morning Army still sick here but improving,out still there but not as bad,good luck molly :l

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Working...
                              X