Army Thread Friday 6th January 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all, bright day here, blue sky even! Going to take down the decorations and get out for a walk.

Molly if you look in before you leave, good luck on this next stage of your travels. I look forward to welcoming you back.

Panno I can't believe your granddaughter has waited so long for a scan, that is dreadful. I hope she gets some treatment today.

Have a good day folks whatever you are up to, catch you later

Comment

X post Mario, glad you're on the mend x

Comment

Hi Sooty & Mario. Got lots of running around today sorting little bits I have been meaning to do for a while but couldn't find the energy. No surprise why.
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Good morning Mrs A, Tippers, Panno, Expatty, Startypants, Fireyfoxy. KTabbers, Mariooooooo,Pingu, Sooty and all those yet to drop by

First of all let me apologize for not doing the synopsis yesterday. My heart was a bit sad.

Mollers, I'll be thinking about you everyday. Brave and positive move, my lovely friend.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Why so sad JC?

Comment

I truthfully think eating all that choclate and making a complete greedy person :-0 of myself effected me when i stopped like a massive hangover.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Are you ok jc ?

Comment

Good morning Pingu ktb sooty jc and mario sorry if i missed anyone Oh starty and expat. Molly thinking of you i rehab works well for you. Look forward to hearing from you when you're ready. Mario glad to hear you're on the mend.

Comment

Oh I'm fine today. Just a few things yesterday.

I've got a dear friend who's starting Al-Anon as her daughter is showing all the signs of being a fully fledged alcoholic at 21. She's beside herself with worry.

I saw the sister of my friend who died from breast cancer yesterday and we shed a few tears together.

And with the news of our dear Molls, it was more like a heavy heart than sadness.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Jackie Claire;1239755 wrote: Oh I'm fine today. Just a few things yesterday.

I've got a dear friend who's starting Al-Anon as her daughter is showing all the signs of being a fully fledged alcoholic at 21. She's beside herself with worry.

I saw the sister of my friend who died from breast cancer yesterday and we shed a few tears together.

And with the news of our dear Molls, it was more like a heavy heart than sadness.
                      Every new year JC brings good & bad news and as its a very emotional & new time for most people bad news weights that bit more heavy on one,s heart :l

Comment

I know mario, having the NEW Year in the middle of winter's a right bugger. I wonder if I ask nicely they'll move it to June.

Anyhooo

Sorry to hear you're still woollie headed, FF.:l

Are you still taking it easy, mario, even though you're on the mend.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Absolutely Jc thinking of taking the year of :-)

Comment

ooh a gap year. It'll go wif yer teeth.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

We could always celebrate Chinese new year if yis prefer.

Comment

JackieClaire;1239766 wrote: ooh a gap year. It'll go wif yer teeth.
                                Did you not see he had his toof fixed for Chrimbo?

Comment

Working...
                                X