Men of the world...Don't drink the water

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Men, what is going on this week. Either your being asses or acting totally insane. Is it the moon? something in the water?. Having the drama all this week with the daughter's husband. Yesterday an old boyfriend called no big deal, He calls upon occassion.chatted a while. Said he would call back, did this morning saying " I want you to come down spend some time with me & my children. He has 2. Then goes on to say that I am his soulmate and he never got over me. We were meant to be together!! He never got married. AYYIYI! Hello??? been married here for 15 years!! Then husband came home late last night I gave him a hug and kiss and I told him how much I loved him. We go to bed, he almost in tears ( and this is a tough guy) saying I just don't feel loved. I once again assured him I loved him and that he was just worn out from the day. I'm not saying a word about this morning's phone call from the old boyfriend to him. Just whatever going on with you men "SNAP OUT OF IT!!!"
    Smiles (I think )
    Mary

Simey, so I'm guessing this would be a bad time to profess my undying love?? :H :H

I promise to stay away from the fire water - how's that? Sounds like you've had an interesting week!
    Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

Oh Simey... don't you know the secret about us men? We all pick a universal week to have our Male PMS moment for the year. Don't worry we have it planned to stop this Sunday

Chris
      Hablur

Comment

Guys, next year can you just give me a heads up?. No pun intended. This time!
        smiles
        Mary

Comment

Oy, Simey, you've had a heck of a week. I am sorry it's been so tough.

A "head's up" LMAO!!!!

You are wild woman!!! PS...go give that SIL a big kick in the ass from all of us mom's with daughters! We love ya!!!
          Learning to live life on the outside of a bottle. :flower:

Comment

Women of the world?

Two of my staff who happen to be women are severely under performing at work over the last few weeks... Do I take it that ALL women are under performing bi*ches like them?

I think not.

David

Comment

David, very sorry to offened. I was just making a mere tounge in cheek joke here about the week I had. Sorry again you were offended.
              M

Comment

Simeybear

Actually I've read a few of your posts now where you label men as "f--ers" and you have come up with a few examples... Could it be that you have some deep down issues here.... Malcolm is probably quite a nice chap.

David

Comment

Would you like to entertain him for the week? You can judge for yourself.

Comment

Actually, Mary, I think the only man you have referred to as an f---er is Malcolm. Anyone that leaves their wife to take themselves off to the hospital to possibly miscarry by themselves when he has a babysitter home with sleeping children ought to have a whole new nasty name made up for him.

But I know that this thread is all in fun, right kids:H ???

Comment

wwbarb;129973 wrote: Actually, Mary, I think the only man you have referred to as an f---er is Malcolm. Anyone that leaves their wife to take themselves off to the hospital to possibly miscarry by themselves when he has a babysitter home with sleeping children ought to have a whole new nasty name made up for him.

But I know that this thread is all in fun, right kids:H ???
                      What about this one:

"Here it is still a man's world It may depend on the judges; but in this small town. Men rule. F-ers" - Simeybear

Now just IMAGINE if I'd written something similiar about women.... I maintain she has an issue with men which probably stems from a burning experience in the past...

wwbarb - But of course 'tis all in fun

more2life - my wife is probably already on the board! She is very grateful for the support from you guys the other day when I needed it. Especially Katie

Cheers,
                      David

Comment

Didn't feel like fun for me, I went through this experience where the old boys school always won. David, your right I also referred to my ex fiancee has an f-er, because I was beaten until near unconscious,which is of course, just all in fun. Please go and my first post. I have male friends, men who are kind and considerate not bullies.

Comment

Women can be absolute bi*ch sl*ts. I don't label everyone the same though because of their gender.

Get it?

David

Comment

Deep breaths.....woman can be absolute bitches David...I personally have been the biggest bitch, have made men and woman alike hate me inside and out...I think a bit to much thought was put into the thread. Simey did not mean to offend you or any other man. certainly we woman CAN and HAVE been objects of hatred ourselves. She was attempting to make herself laugh and make light of a horrible week. I am sure she didn't mean to offend you. So, from one mean ol' bitchy woman...I won't drink the water this week, if you won't???

Comment

LUVUALL,

Don't think you are that kind of a bitch luvey...you are really too kind..often where others aren't

Issues..issues..seem to color how we think about everything..sad

Comment

Working...
                              X